Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

I'm Yours To love

Gerard's P.O.V.

Tuesday
Break between first and second periods.

I was grading a couple of paintings in my classroom when the door opened abruptly, revealing a smiling, lively-looking Frank.

"Frankie! What's the occasion?"

"Hey! Just checking up on my boyfriend. You know, I haven't seen you much yesterday... and do you have any idea what its like checking you out with my friends? And half the school?" he blabbed, leaning on a random desk.

"What???"

"You're really oblivious...Coming to school in that motorcycle and bad-ass outfit... Do you know how hot you looked?"

"Oh, you mean my Harley! Well, I just thought it wasn't too cold outside so, I took her out on a run. If you want to, I'll bring her out some other day and we can ride it around the block!"

"That wasn't my point, but sure! We just gotta be careful no one sees us..."

"Ah, we'll find a way. Now, let me just finish with this work and I'm all yours."

"Mm, I'm loving the sound of that..."
I laughed at his words and hurried grading the last project. I scribbled a quick 86% on the back of the canvas and put it away with the others. It was probably worth less, but hey, the student would be happy about his grade and I'd be happy to spend more time with my sweetie, so everyone wins.

I rushed to Frank and pulled him in the closet, slamming the door behind us.

"Well, I'm all yours now... Take me..."
Okay, that was a little too flirty. Not to mention it was total bluff, 'cause I was scared shit-less of anything sexual since what happened with Steve. I didn't mind heavy make-out, but if Frank wanted to go any further, or even take my shirt off, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably freak out and scare him away... I have to get over this! Frank's nothing like Steve, and I gotta forget those flashbacks and memories before I lose the best thing in my life...

"Gladly..." he whispered, wrapping his arms around my neck and reaching for my lips.
I put my index between our mouths and gently pushed him away, remembering something important.

"Before I forget, I need your phone number and e-mail address!"

"Ugh. Right, right... You got a pen?"
I grabbed the one laying on the shelf behind me and handed it to him. I pulled up my sleeve and he wrote the info on my forearm.

"Thanks. I'll text you mine later."

"'Kay. Now get back over here, we only got a couple of minutes together...."
He pulled me by the tie and placed a fervent kiss to my lips, to which I replied with just as much passion, hands roaming over his back and under his shirt, feeling his fresh skin shudder at my touch.

He pushed me down in the cushions and straddled my lap, not once breaking the kiss. I laid on my back and he climbed over me, knees on each side of my thighs and hands on each side of my neck. His lips left mine and he looked down at me, a sweet look on his beautiful face, before suddenly turning that innocent smile into a sultry smirk.

He pressed our bottom halves together and my eyes widened at the contact. Holy shit! He started rubbing slowly up and down and picked up speed and pressure as I let out almost inaudible moans, getting stronger with his actions. We were both getting quite aroused and I let my hands slip in his back pockets, giving his firm butt a little squeeze, as he kissed up my jaw until he reached my ear, where he whispered honeyed words that made me smile . I ground him harder into me and thrust my hips up to meet his, making us both let out a low moan at the amazing friction.

"Fuck, Gerard... uhh, that feels so good. he breathed on my neck. Do it again..."
Oh, no. No, no, no! I froze as awful feelings took over my body and he looked at me awkwardly. He was about to ask something, but the bell rang and he noticed the time, getting off me fast and blowing me a flying kiss. Whew. Saved by the bell.

"Bye babe, I gotta rush to fix my little... problem. Good luck with yours." he said, winking as he ran out of the storage room.

Damn. Are there any tissues in this shack?

* * * * * * *

Frank's P.O.V.

Lunchtime

I entered the art class and looked for my teacher, but he didn't seem to be around. I even checked in the storage closet, but he just wasn't there. That's weird... he'd usually tell me when he had to be somewhere during lunchtime.

"Looking for me?" his voice rose from the other side of the classroom.
I turned around and saw Gerard leaning on his door frame, a tray in hand. It was carrying two slices of pizza and a Pepsi.

"Well yeah. I thought you had ditched me..."

"I just got lunch for us at the teachers' cafeteria. Veggie for you and pepperoni-cheese for me. Is that okay?"

"That's really nice, thanks!"
He remembered...

"Let's go sit down in our little room, it'll be more private. And as long as we're out of the camera fields, they can't hold anything against us."

I followed him in the closet and we sat down at the table, facing each other. I started the conversation with a subject that had been on my mind for a while.

"You know, I'd really want to meet your brother one day, from what you told me he seems awesome!" I said.

"He is. You'd really get along well."

"Well, when can I meet him?"

"I think we can wait for that..." he mumbled, taking a bite of his pizza.

"Uh, what?"

"I think we can wait for that."

"Um, okay, but why? You just said we'd get along great!"

"I... The thing is... He won't like that we're together."

"What do you mean? He'll think I'm too young?"

"No. Well, not exactly. Thing is, he doesn't really want me to be with anyone yet. He can be... overprotective, let's say."

"Yet? You're an adult! "

"...S-something turned bad with my last boyfriend, and since then he... doesn't like anyone near me."

"Whoa, harsh."

"I guess, but I understand his point of view. I mean, we went through tough shit with the other bastard. I just think we should give it more time before you two meet. Anyway, moving on..."

"Sure. I just wanted know more about you, your family, your friends... Oh, and I'd love to see more of your art some day."

"How about I bring you to my apartment, on Friday? After school. I'll show you around, and you'll see, the walls in my room are literally covered in paintings. Some are mine, and others are famous replicas. In both cases, you'll get to know me better." he smirked. "You can even spend the night, if you want to."
Ooh... JACKPOT!

"I'd love to, but what the Hell am I supposed to tell my mom?"

"Just tell her you're at your boyfriend's..."

"Yeah, only before she'll let me sleep at my boyfriend's, she has to meet the guy. It's kind of a tradition, that's how it works for us."

"Well then, we just gotta have a nice supper together during the week! I'll bring you two out to a nice restaurant, and--"

"Sorry to interrupt, but we kinda have a problem here. She already met you."

"What?"

"As my art teacher. At the parents-teachers meeting."

"Are you sure? Parents usually don't meet all the teachers, so maybe..."

"Oh trust me, she saw you. When she came back from the damn thing she was all like: «Your art teacher seems nice. He's young, very handsome and polite, I think he's a great choice. »" I said, impersonating my mother.

"That's how she sounds?"

"Exactly like that."
We both burst out laughing at my bad imitation of a woman, but I gotta say, she did say very similar things to what I whined.

Gerard thought for a moment, and a grin spread quickly on his pretty face.

"I'll bring you home from school, and you'll call her to say you're staying at your friend's, so she won't have to meet me or anything. I'll lend you a pajama and some stuff for the night." he suggested.

"That sounds perfect! I'll tell her I'm at Jasmine's, she doesn't have her phone number and she won't suspect anything, Jas is a girl and we used to do this every now and then when we were younger..."

"Okay, great. So I guess it's on for Friday!"
Oh, it's on!

Gerard's P.O.V.

I can't wait for Frankie to come over, we might watch a movie or something, talk and snuggle. I just hope he didn't understand anything else when I said «spend the night»...

And I think we can wait a fucking long time before he meets Mikey. Boy, oh boy! He's gonna be so mad when he sees that I gave him THE key!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, please comment <3

Thanks for all the love ^__^

New chapter, woo! I know, it's pretty predictable, he'll meet Mikey on Friday... :)

Anyway, update soon =D

love, zombies and unicorns