Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Have You Heard the News?

Frank's P.O.V.

Bob didn't show up in English class today, I guess he was sick or something. He was one of the only guys I could stand at this school. He was a nice fella, he really was, but we didn't talk much. It wasn't that we didn't want to talk to each other, it was just that we didn't have to, we just hanged around and listened to music, sometimes we would read books together. I wasn't exactly one for conversation, so it felt good to be able to have a good time with a friend without having to make small talk or discuss any important questions.

I didn't have a lot of other friends, most of them avoided me like the plague since they found out I had a different sexuality. I couldn't understand that. I mean, I hadn't changed when they found out about it, I was gay before and they still hung out with me, but as soon as some jerk told them I was queer, it was like I had transformed into some disgusting disease-carrying monster.

The few who could still bear me and had supported me through the hard times were usually in other classes than me, so I got quite lonely at times. People told me I should get a new partner, but the only other homosexuals my gay-radar detected (except my ex-boyfriends, but that was out of the question) were closet cases and would never come out after what had happened to me. They weren't all that great either. Even on the straight side, no guy had ever really caught my eye. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of cuties around here, but no one I felt I connected with, no one truly my type.

I thought about all this as I walked to the cafeteria to meet with my friends for lunch. They were at our usual table and Caroline waved to me as she saw me making my way over to them.

"Hey everyone."

"Frank!" Jasmine exclaimed, turning around as I sat down next to her.

"How are you doing, man?" asked Ray.

"Good, I guess. Well except for the fact that I practically slept through the exam stuff in geography, so I'm pretty fucked for that test, probably gonna have to go do extra work next lunchtime. And some other shit like that. How about you guys?"

"The principal came to talk to us in math about Mrs. MacArthur's accident. You know, the art teacher. Apparently its worse than they thought and she can't work for the rest of the school year. They hired a substitute, I hope he's better than that old bitch" explained Caroline.

"I got art today at 3rd period, I'll see what he's like"

"Yeah. Is it bad if I'm happy she's in the hospital? Well, it's not that I'm happy she's «in the hospital», but more like I'm happy she's not here to annoy the crap out of us with her stupid art history projects, you know?"

We talked like that for a while, until we all had to split up and go back to class. I went to my locker to get my art material and walked over to classroom 304. Let's see what that substitute looks like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3 I'll give you a flower...?

New update! Couldn't wait ^_^

Thanks *We Come Out At Night* and subscribers :D
love, zombies and unicorns :)