Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Lovers

Frank's P.O.V.

Gerard sighed as his brother exited the apartment, walking over to sit down next to me on the black sofa. His mouth formed a half-smile as he took my hand, brought it up to his lips and kissed my knuckles. His fingers laced with mine and his other arm snaked around me, pulling me against him as his eyes closed softly.

"I'm sorry about Mikey, I told you he would freak out." he said.

"Gee, what was the problem with the necklace? When I showed him, he literally almost died, then he took you away to talk in the kitchen, and all I heard was screaming and crying. Minutes later, he comes out smiling, with bloodshot eyes, and leaves. What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's a long story, I'll... tell you another time. Right now I'd like to talk about my plans for the evening." he started, opening his eyes and looking at me excitingly.

"Shoot."

"So I made a vegetable curry and a tomato-mozzarella salad. We just have to heat the curry and rice, and--"

"Wait, you cook?"

"Of course I cook," he smirked, "I've been living on my own for a while. And before, I... uh, had to prepare someone else's meals, he couldn't even bake frozen lasagnas himself..."

"Oh, I can't cook for my life either" I warned him. "Everything always ends up in flames."

"Well, I'll be glad to serve as your personal chef, then." he chuckled. "Anyway, after supper, I thought we could watch a movie? What would you like to watch?"

"Nice! Well, I'm feeling up to some romantic shit today, maybe a love story or something."

"How about Brokeback Mountain?"

"Hm, appropriate, I guess. You know, I never saw it..."

"You have to! Mountain it is then. You'll see, Heath Ledger is incredible. Hm, do you eat popcorn with movies? 'Cause I think there's none left, but I can go out to buy some for later if you want. And-- Ooh! There's also something else I gotta go get at the market, so... Actually, do you mind staying on your own for a while, I have to go buy some stuff..."

"Oh um, fine."

"Great, I'll be back in about ten minutes. Make yourself at home, you can go check out my room, that's where I keep most of my paintings. All mine except the replicas on the right" he explained.

He got up and let go of my hand, grabbed the fake-leather jacket and blew me a kiss before walking out the door. I decided I'd go take a look at his room, and made my way to the end of the hallway. There was a door painted black, with white zigzagging lines forming a gradient. Cool, definitely Gerard's bedroom.

I entered the room and was struck by the number of paintings hanging off the walls, Gerard was right when he said they were literally covered! His art was really special: a dark, twisted style. There were also some comic book characters as well as roses, skulls, bones, guns, crosses, angels, fire... very raw art. Everything was painted or drawn with such attention to detail, every little line was at the right place, but you could also feel intense emotions emanating from the images. Anger, fear, love, such powerful feelings.
It was beautiful, fucking beautiful.

On the right wall were hung french and Italian art replicas, going from crazy Antoine Helbert paintings to realistic renaissance sketches. They were interesting, but, from my point of view, not half as good as Gerard's.

I noticed the double bed in the middle of the room, with black satin sheets and pillows, and a small blue notebook laying on top. I sat on the mattress and picked up the book, deciding to take a look inside. I opened it and saw his smooth handwriting all over the pages, in lyrics and poems. I stopped at the last page and read the text, curious to discover this aspect of my darling.

«Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of...

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every...

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever
»

I think I just died. The lyrics were amazing, it was a unique love song... I wonder if he could sing it. I read the text another three or four times, and every time my reaction was the same, and it gave me chills at how strong the feelings were. There was something different about this song, something special.

At that moment, I heard the front door open and close, and Gerard announced that he was back. I put the notebook away and rushed to the entrance to greet him with a hug and a passionate kiss. After reading those lyrics and examining his paintings, the fire in my heart was burning for him more than ever.

He dropped his bag and I held his face in my hands, deepening the kiss. When we pulled away, he was smiling like a Cheshire cat, and he lifted me up by the hips, swinging me around. He put me down and pecked my lips, still holding me close to him.

"Frank, you have no idea how I love when you greet me like that... oh, babe..." he sighed happily. "Anyway, you must be starving." he said, bending down to grab what he had bought. "I'll go put away the popcorn and heat the food, you can wait here or come with me."

"Fuck yeah, I'll come with you."
Shit, that sounded kinda dirty...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment? Pretty please? <3

Next update might take a while, I've been busy lately... :(
Thanks for the love and awesome comments =D

love, zombies and unicorns

PS: Lyrics are from My Chemical Romance - Demolition Lovers
Of course...
(Sorry if there are any mistakes, I copy-pasted it from a lyrics website)