Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Two Hearts Are Beating Together, I'm In Love!

Gerard's P.O.V.

He held my hand on our way through the woods as the dead leaves cracked under our feet, cold and dry. We were now a couple of minutes into the forest, and the trees around us all seemed the same: there was no way to discern where we came from. To Frank, we were probably lost, but I knew exactly where we were going. I didn't need any visual cues, the trail was set in my gut from the many times I used to come here with my grandma, my brother or even by myself, when I took some time out in the nature to escape from the hell I was living.

I saw the glade a couple of meters ahead of us, and I informed my boyfriend that we had almost reached our destination. We carefully walked over the mossy stones that marked the line between wilderness and comfort, and quickly found ourselves in the little piece of heaven I wanted to share with my darling.

Frank's P.O.V.

The ground was covered in fine grass and speckled with spots of delicate white flowers that contrasted with the natural carpet in random patterns to create a welcoming meadow that left me awestruck. There was a small, clear waterfall on my left that gracefully bounced from rock to rock, making droplets of sparkling water seem to come to life. The air was crisp and fresh, filled with the intoxicating smell I had been in love with for over a month, and the whole area was bathing in golden light as strands of sun seemed to float all around us.

“It's... beautiful.” I voiced as I finally turned to Gerard after taking in the wonderful view he was offering me.

“The most beautiful thing I've ever seen.” he whispered as he looked me in the eyes, softly stroking my cheek with his thumb, letting me know that he wasn't talking about the glade.

He took me in his arms and placed an ardent kiss to my lips, which I gladly returned as my fingers slipped in his belt loops and brought us closer. Before anything got too heated, he gently pulled away and closed his eyes, smiling as he rested his forehead against mine.

“Mm, I've been wanting to hold you like this all day...” he mumbled as his smooth, deep voice brought even more beauty to the moment. “You have no idea how bad I needed this while that... girl... was around.”

“Oh, I'm pretty sure I have a good idea about that.” I laughed.
During the whole lunch break, we had been staring at each other, our gaze traveling from eyes to lips and back for an hour as Caroline drew and chatted about something we both weren't listening to. The only thing on my mind had been: «Fuck, I want to kiss him...», playing in my head like a broken record.

And I still wanted to, I still needed to.

I lifted my chin and brought my mouth to his, catching him off guard as I pinned him against a tree, a couple of feet behind us. As soon as his back hit the bumpy bark, his eyes opened and his lips locked with mine in an amorous kiss burning with desire, our tongues entwining and our hands roaming each others body. His fingers grazed my lower back and lifted the fabric as they made their way up my spine. I took the hint to take my shirt off, ridding myself of the piece of clothing as fast as possible to go back to tasting his sweet minty lips. His tongue flicked over my piercing ring as he massaged my chest with one hand, the other resting on my hip, making me moan lowly in spite of myself, my eyes slipping shut to enjoy this fully. I pulled him away from the tree and pushed him to the ground carefully, straddling him as I took his face in my palms to deepen the kiss. His hands danced up and down my back as I tried to take off his blue tie. I managed to loosen the knot down half of the way before an icy wind reminded me that I was half naked in the middle of a forest, on the 20h of November. I reluctantly broke the kiss to rub my own shoulders, trying to create some heat.

“G-goddammit.” I muttered, my teeth chattering as I felt the cold air hit my body again. “It's f-freezing c-cold.”

“Oh, babe...” he breathed worriedly, holding me close and rolling us on the grass, inverting our positions to shield me from the wind with his clothed body. “Let me warm you up.”

He rubbed my chest, my sides and my arms before leaning down and reaching my lips with his, catching them in a perfect kiss as every inch of our bodies were pressed together, sealed in a warm embrace. The kiss was loving, soft and pure. It was void of haste, roughness, lust or tongue, but filled with something much better that made my heart swell and my mouth spread into a smile between his lips.
Though it wasn't as fierce or fiery as any other kiss we had shared, it was so much stronger: it made tingles run through my whole body and sparks seem to flow in my blood, and for a moment it felt like we were alone in the world. He made me forget about the grass scratching my back, the breeze freezing my skin and the crows screeching in the distance, and all I could see, hear, feel or taste was Gerard. It was magical.
The most amazing thing was that I could feel his heart beating almost against mine, at the same pace and at the same time, as our chests slowly rose and fell in harmony. I knew that this was exactly where we were both supposed to be, right here, right now, together.

He softly pulled away after sucking at my bottom lip, making our mouths let out a small smacking noise that brought me back to reality

“Wow.” he whispered, looking down at me with glistening eyes and a blissful look taking over his features.

“Yeah, I... wow.” I replied, probably with a similar look on my face.

“Did you...Feel that?”

“Fuck yeah, I felt it.” I answered, somehow knowing what he was talking about.
That kiss was so powerful, I didn't think I would ever forget it.

My hands caressed his pecs through his shirt as I leaned up to peck his heart-shaped hickey, leaving a couple of tender kisses on his neck. As I was about to start kissing down to his collarbone, he lifted my chin up with two fingers and made me look at him, an adoring glimmer shining in his hazel orbs.

“Frank, I... I love you. I'm not asking you to feel the same, I just need you to know.” he said, seeming a bit apprehensive about my reaction.

Silly Gee, he had nothing to worry about! He had just made me the happiest I had ever been, and I swear my cheeks were hurting because of how wide I was grinning.

“Baby, I've been waiting for this since the first day you taught at St-Leonard’s High... I love you too, Gerard Way.” I assured him, linking our hands on our sides and grazing his jaw with my lips, just wanting to feel his porcelain skin in any way I could. “I didn't really believe in love at first sight before... but I guess everything can change. It did when I met you. Today, if there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that we're meant for each other, and that I truly love you.”

He tiled his head to the side to take a real good look at me, apparently not believing what he was hearing, before I saw tears almost form in his eyes as he realized how much I cared about him. I brought our linked fingers up to our faces and kissed his knuckles, as he had done to me a thousand times before, to make him trust that I was telling the truth. And that's when it appeared on his pinkish lips... the most gorgeous, dazzling smile I had ever seen.

Gerard's P.O.V.

Oh God, I fell for this boy way too hard for our own good...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!!!! :)
Technically, (in Canada, at least) it's still the weekend... So we're good, right? No one is gonna try to stab me or anything??? Great. *sighs of relief*

So yeah, tell me what you thought about this chapter ^^
Don't forget to comment, and subscribe if you haven't already :D

The next update will be coming during the week, hopefully, but I can't promise anything... Sorry, school shit is still keeping me busy >.<'

Oh, and please go check out this story if you want to: PERFECTION
It's a one-shot Frerard. It's really worth reading, and if you like it why not leave a nice comment to the very talented author (Frank_Iero) to show your love =D She definitely deserves tons of that!
And by the way, I wasn't asked to put up a link for her story, I just wanted to share it with you guys because I genuinely liked it. <3

So... like always...

love, zombies and unicorns :)

PS: Title: lyrics from Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts