Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Me And You Against The World

Monday
Last period

Gerard's P.O.V.

If you guessed I've been a coward and haven't told Frank anything yet... Well, you're right.
We still had a good weekend, though, and we had spent hours on Sunday just looking at the stars, kissing under the sparkling sky. I loved those moments when it was just me and him, without troubles, bastards or friends. But reality always hits back when Monday comes, and that's when I realize there's a crazy world just waiting for the right moment to break everything down. And then, it's us against the world again. I hate Mondays.

Although they also have their bright sides... for example, I almost always have group 207 on Mondays, and that's enough to make me go through the rest of the day.

Today, Frank had chosen to sit at the table Caroline usually took, and it reminded me how he absolutely didn't need any more problems right now. It killed me to know I would have to give them to him as soon as possible.

“So class, as you know, this is the last hour I'm giving you to finish the paintings, so you can go ahead and get your material from the storage room, and add the final details to your work. I'll be walking around the classroom to give you help if you ever need it. If you're already done, just place the canvas on my desk and pass time, read or something. Questions? No? Okay, very well. Have a great period.” I told the students, opening the door to the storage closet as I gave them my best «teacher smile».

A couple of teens lined up to drop their painting at my desk, and Frankie was one of them. Our eyes locked when he put down his work, and I saw his cheeks turn pink despite his efforts to hide it, a second before he turned away and walked to his table.

Had he... made the painting about me?

I made my way over to my seat to find out, and grabbed the first canvas on the pile.
I was faced with a moonlit forest and a pale-skinned angel sitting on a log, his naked back toward me. His wings were pearl white, his hair were black as raven feathers, and his lower back was scarred with the word «perfect».

Don't cry, Gerard... Don't cry in front of the class...

It was also very well done, for his level. The 90% I would give him would totally be fair, okay?

I got out my phone under the desk and sent Frank a text telling him how amazing he was, how much I loved him and how much I wished I could kiss him. We wouldn't even be able to see each other after school, because there was a little party organized for the teachers that evening.

I had to go if I didn't have any kids in detention, which I didn't.
Oh, right...

“IERO!” I yelled, making every student jump in their seat and stare at him. “No cellphones in class. You're staying at the bell for detention, and hide that phone.”

He looked shocked at first, and quickly put out his cell, but calmed down and smiled back when he noticed the smirk I was wearing.

Problem solved! Now we have at least an hour together to kiss and chat.
Yeah, I would also take the opportunity to ask him about Friday, and yeah, I was nervous about it, but I guess it's best sooner than later...

* * * * * * *

“Detention, huh?” he laughed, as soon as we were alone in the room.“That's a cool new excuse to see me.”
He pulled me by the tie and walked us to the storage room, where he promptly closed the door behind us and pinned me to the wall.

“Well, I had to find a way to get some time to properly congratulate you on your work...” I told him, before pressing my lips to his and running my hands up and down his back. He kissed back and snaked his hands under my shirt, feeling me up as our tongues joined between our mouths. I shuddered at his touch, so close to my scars, but this time in a good way as his fingers grazed my skin. I slowly broke the kiss and looked down at him with sparkles in my eyes, both of us keeping our hands where they were.
“Thank you, sweetheart. That painting was gorgeous, and really special for me.”

“I love you, Gerard.” he mumbled, resting his head on my shoulder.

“So do I, babe.” I whispered in his ear.

Okay, it's now or never...

“Frankie, can I ask you to do something for me?”

“Hm? Of course, hon. Anything you want.”

“Promise not to kill me?” I requested, letting out a forced laugh to light up the atmosphere before what I knew was coming.

“It's that bad?” he questioned seriously, cocking an eyebrow.

“Well...”

“Just ask.”

“I-kinda-called-the-prison-to-get-a-visit-and-they-accepted-so-now-I'm-gonna-see-Steve-this-Friday-could-you-please-come-with-me?” I spoke in one breath, way too quickly for anyone to understand, but apparently Frank isn't anyone, 'cause his hands left my chest as soon as the words left my mouth, and his eyes widened past the size of his clenched fists.

“You WHAT?!”

“I asked to visit Steve in jail.”

“Why the fuck would you want to see the asshole who made your life hell?”

“Frank, listen... I never had the chance to tell him what I though, I never told him how much I hated him, I never let him know how I felt. I need to get a closure, and I need to speak to him. During our whole relationship I just took it and told him I loved him, but there's things I have to get out now that he can't hurt me anymore. Please, I need you to come with me, I can't do it alone.”

“Gerard, you do know that if I see that bastard I'm gonna rip his throat out, right?”

“Frank...”

“What? You expect me to just sit down with you in front of the son of a bitch who raped you and fucking beat you up without saying a word?”

“Yes. And preferably without killing him and getting yourself in jail.”

“Gerard!”

“What?”

“I can't just go visit your abusive ex in prison and hold your hand while you two talk, I can't!”

“Please Frank, I'm already scheduled and I need you to be there with me.”

“Gosh, Gee... I'm gonna think about it, okay?”

“Hm.”

“Babe...”

“I can't be in front of him alone again. I'm terrified, but I have to do it, and I want you to be next to me, and --”

“Uh, okay, I'll... I'll go. I don't want to see that motherfucker, but I'm certainly not letting you go on your own. Oh no. I'll be there for you.”

“Oh my Goodness.” I let out a breath, relieved, before taking him in my arms and holding him in a tight embrace. “Thank you, thank you, thank you... It means so much.”

“Hm. So it's Friday?” he asked, passing a hand through my hair.

“At 17:30.”

“Pick me up on the corner of Chester and Marceau at five o'clock, okay sweetie?”

“Okay. Thanks Frank.”

“Right, well we still have some time before detention's over, so you better get your lips back where they were when we got in...” he smiled, pulling away from the hug and holding my palms.

I nodded and returned the grin, before kissing him with every ounce of passion I could find in my heart.

And it was just me and him again.

* * * * * * *

Friday

We were three in my red car, driving to the St-Leonard county jail. Mikey was behind the wheel. He had wanted to come along with us from the moment he had learned what I had been mad enough to ask for, and to say the truth his presence and support were extremely welcomed.

Frank and I were sitting in the back of the BMW, and I was biting my nails to the fucking flesh while he rubbed my thigh, and whispered that things were gonna go fine.

The vehicle stopped after a couple more minutes, and my brother turned toward me, his bottom lip between his teeth.

“We're here.”

Fuck, fuck, fuck...
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO! :)

New chapter woo!
Frank agreed woo!
Mikey's there woo!
Hailey will be back in the next chapter woo!
I now have more than 350 subscibers and almost 550 comments woo!
You guys are awesome thanks for all the comments and subs <3 :')
I LOVE YOU!

I'll update as soon as I can <3

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: (I just wanna share this with you 'cause I remembered it while writing this...) Today I remembered a song my cousin and I had invented for her little sister 'cause she wouldn't sit down on her chair, and it's the coolest song in the world. *clears her throat* Here it goes. Sit your butt on the chair! What do you sit? YOUR BUTT! You sit it where? ON THE CHAIR! Sit your butt on the chair!
Thank you, thank you.
Although it's a lot more fun in Portuguese...

PPS: All my love and condolences to the people of Norway, China, and Amy Winehouse's relatives, fans and friends.
RIP everyone who died before their time because of this crazy ass world... <3