Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Frikey?

Three weeks later
Friday (February 6Th)

Frank's P.O.V.

I've spent a lot of time with Gerard these past weeks, I wanted to be there for him, and it really brought us closer too. We probably watched the video store’s full horror section last week... well, more like kissed with the movies running in the background, but you know.

I also caught up with Bob and Ray at school, they seem to find me much more bearable when I'm not hanging around Caroline. They don't know what happened to her, and they don't know about me and Mr. Way, but it's probably for the best. Jasmine's still a bit cut up about loosing her best friend, but she's been dating a guy for a while and he's helped her go through it. He seems good for her, but we'll see.

I think Mikey's been seeing Hailey too, but he denied everything to Gerard last time we visited him. He probably doesn't want his brother to be reminded of the jail, but I think he should tell him anyways. Gerard had gotten the guts to come clean to him about what he had told me the night we visited Steve, the least he could do was to be truthful to his brother in return.

I was more worried about something else, though... Valentine's Day is in a week. No, no, I already found his gift. I already bought the clothes I would wear too. Hey, I wanna look good for my boyfriend, sue me.
The problem is, my mom's been harassing me to meet Gerard since the day we first kissed, and yesterday she gave me an ultimatum. Either the three of us have a dinner together before Valentine's Day, or she's taking away Pansy. Really, mom?
I tried hiding her, but my mother knows me way too well not to look in my closet. I'm not a very good hider.

I know I'll have to break the news to Gerard one day or the other, but I still don't know how we're gonna get out of this one: I'm not letting anyone take away my Pansy, but there's no way I'm gonna let my mom forbid me to see Gerard when she realizes he's my hot teacher.
I kinda have an idea, though...

Gerard's P.O.V.

Frank's been at my house almost everyday since our visit to the county jail, and I'm so glad he's been there for me, it's helping a lot. We've cooked together too, and I think he's finally getting the hang of it. That is, when he doesn't burn things and pass it off as Cajun. Oh, Frankie.
You know the best thing about these past weeks? Steve hasn't crossed my mind. Okay, well that's kind of a lie. I've thought about him, yeah, but not in the way I used to, because I almost pity him now. Almost.

All the hurt he's done to me, all the pain he put me through, it's all behind me now. But he's gonna spend his next years in prison, eating foul food and sleeping in a metal bunk, surrounded by rapers, murderers and evil souls.
He won't get to lay down on the grass and watch the stars, the sunsets and the city lights with his lover.
He won't get to walk the warm beaches in summer, or kiss under mistletoe in winter.
He won't get to share an ice cream with his darling, or feel another humans loving touch.

Yes, my scars are permanent, and no, I'll probably never forget what he did to me. But I'm happy now, I'm living my life with a man I love, and who loves me back, teaching art and making some new friends, seeing my brother every week.
I'm happy.
Steve? I know he's miserable.

Valentine's Day is in a week, and he's gonna spend it alone.

* * * * * * *

Evening

Frank was going to spend the night this weekend, so he came over as soon as school finished, and we were now cuddled on the couch, waiting for the pizza delivery guy.
Eh, I can be lazy sometimes.

I feel kinda bad, Frank's been to my apartment so much he probably knows it like the back of his hand, but I haven't even stepped foot in his house...

“Honey...” Frank started, playing with the buttons on my shirt. “You know how I told you my mom couldn't wait to meet you?”

“Yeah?” I mumbled, twisting a strand of his chocolate hair around my finger.
I didn't quite understand where this was going, but oh well.

“Hm. Well, looks like she really can't wait.”

“What?”
He sighed, resting his hands on my chest.
Oh, I knew this kind of sigh... He was gonna tell me something I wouldn't like.

“I have to organize a dinner with you so she can «finally meet my boyfriend», or Pansy's history. Needless to say she won't let me sleep at yours anymore either.”
Okay, so there are two problems with that.
Number one, does his mom actually think he's twelve years old?
And number two, I can't meet her again as her son's boyfriend!

“So, uh...What the fuck are we gonna do?” I asked him, rubbing his back under his uniform shirt. “Unless she's fine with you dating your teacher?”

“Oh no!” he laughed. “I don't think so.”

“Then what do we do?”

“Well...I was kinda thinking... We could maybe...You know...” he hesitated, looking down at his hands on my torso.

“Just spit it out, Frankie.”

“Your brother?” he tried, lifting his chin up to look at me.

“What about him?”

“Maybe we could get him to... be my boyfriend in front of my mom?” he asked, distorting his face in a pleading expression.

“Oh. Um...”

“So? Would he do it? Are you fine with that?”

“I don't know, babe. I'm fine with it, and I think he'll agree, but the thing is, Mikes is straight as a ruler. He's gonna be very awkward playing your boyfriend. And fuck, he's a horrible liar.”
Truth is, I was also a bit jealous. My brother would get to meet Frank's mom, he would hold his hand and act like his boyfriend, visit his house and his room, and eat at their table. And I would be stuck at home, wondering how their dinner's going.
Hip hip ho-fucking-ray.

“We can still try it out?”

“We can still try it out, I guess.” I smiled at him, not sure about this at all.

“Thanks.” he grinned back, relieved.

Oh boy, what did I just get Mikey into?
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! :D

Sorry I didn't update this chapter yesterday... I really tried, but this time the blank page won.
(meaning I couldn't fucking write :D)

So... yeah, looks like Mikey's gonna meet THE MOM! Tell me what you think about it? <3
By the way, thanks a ton for all the beautiful comments you left me on the last chapter ^^
I don't mind getting comment-raped at all :)

love, zombies and unicorns =D