Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Hey Girl Hey!

Saturday

Gerard's P.O.V.

I stood in front of my brother's apartment door, my fist inches away from the wood, hesitating to knock.
Fuck, let's do this...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Coming!” a woman's voice answered from the apartment.

What the fuck? Since when did my brother have a girlfriend? I bet it's Hailey.
Hailey answered the door, sticking her head out, gasping when she realized who I was.
Ha. I knew it.

“Hey.” I said, sticking my hands in my pockets. “I'm here to see my brother. Can I come in?”

“Uh. Yeah. Sure, sorry.” she sighed, letting me in.
She was wearing Mikey's Dawn of the Dead shirt and some black boxer underwear. I seriously didn't want to know whose it was.
We both sat down on the biggest couch in the lounge, each on our own side and squeezed as far away as possible from the other. Awkward.

“Where is he?” I asked, obviously referring to my brother.

“Huh? Who?” she mumbled, gazing in the emptiness in front of her. Well, she was apparently not paying much attention to what I was saying, her mind seemed completely taking by something else.

“Mikey. Your boyfriend. My brother.”

“Oh. He's in the shower. He should be done soon.”

“Ah, okay.”

“Um, Gerard...” she started uneasily, biting her lip.

“What?”

“The guys at the jail don't want me to tell you this but... I just think I should let you know...”

“Let me know what?”
Jail? Okay, now I'm kinda worried.

“I... Steve's been talking about you a lot. Like a lot. I've never seen him obsessed like this before. He keeps on saying he really needs to talk to you again, and... He's begging for another visit.”

“W-what?” I stuttered, turning to her suddenly, my eyes widening.
Oh God, no.

“Relax, Gerard. Of course we're not even gonna think about it, with how the last visit went... Anyways I'm sure you would never agree. But I just thought you should know.”

“Hm.”
Why the hell does he want to see me again? After I broke his nose?
I shouldn't think about it, or let it bother me, I promised myself I would forget about him... Oh, who am I kidding? I can't forget him.

At that moment, the bathroom door opened and my brother came out wearing some loose jeans and gray socks. Please notice that I didn't mention any shirt.

“Gerard!” he exclaimed when he saw me. “W-what are you doing here?”

“Just wanted to see you. Kind of. But apparently you're busy today. I didn't know you had a girlfriend.”

“Gee, it's not... well yeah, but...”

“Mikey, I don't mind. She's a nice girl, but why didn't you tell me?”

“I thought it'd remind you of... you know.”

“So what? I'm glad you finally found yourself a woman who doesn't have tits for brains.” I smirked. His ex-girlfriend was a stupid bimbo with breasts the size of her head, and I'll admit I enjoyed making fun of her, just a little. Mostly to piss Mikey off.

“Oh, shut up.” he told me, trying to sound mad, but I could see the smile creeping on his lips. Ha.

“You know I'm right, Mikes.”

“What ever. Anyways, so you just came over to catch up, right?”

“No, actually I need to ask you to do something for me.”

“Should I go make some coffee?”

“Definitely.” I laughed, bringing some flyaway hair behind my ear.

* * * * * * *

“So?” I asked my brother. “Will you do it?”

“Let me get this straight. You want me to play Frank's boyfriend, so... you, in front of his mom, at his house, for a dinner tomorrow?”

“Exactly.”

“Cause you met his mother as a teacher months ago?”

“Yes.”

“This wasn't your idea, was it?”

“Not at all. So? Please?”

“I'll do it.” he told me, rolling his eyes and taking a sip from his mocha.

“What, you're actually agreeing to this?” I questioned, considering pinching myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

“Yeah. But if this doesn't work out, I'm blaming you entirely.”

“Sure, sure.”

“Oh, and one more thing.”

“Go ahead...”

“There's no way, and I mean no fucking way I'm kissing your boyfriend.”

“God I hope you don't, bro. You better not!”
Seriously, I'm okay for letting him play me for a couple of hours, but I'm not letting anyone's tongue but mine in Frank's mouth. And certainly not my own brother's.

“Good. I won't.”

“Good. So you can come tomorrow at mine at around one o'clock, that should give us enough time to make you look gayer!”

“What the fuck?”

“We're gonna make you over! You have to look perfect for my Frankie.”

“Oh boy... I'm not gonna wear any eyeliner, Gerard, I'm warning you.”

“Oh, but you are.” I smiled, before breaking up in an exaggerated evil laughter.

“Hey!”
He punched me in the arm, pouting like a child.

“And I'm totally straightening your hair, Mikey.”

“What, really?” he whined.

“Yes, really. You're gonna look FABULOUS.”
Well, looks like this is gonna be more fun than I thought after all.

“Gerard!”

“Oh, shut it, babe.” Hailey mumbled, slipping her arm under his. “I'm sure you'll look great with eyeliner and straight hair.”

“And skinny jeans.” I corrected, grinning my life. This Hailey is awesome!

“And skinny jeans.” she repeated. “And Gerard, you should totally lend him a tight t-shirt too!”

“Totally, girl!” I squealed. “And I'm so painting his nails!”
Okay, I never act like this for real, but I like scaring and scarring my brother and it seems to work, so... mu-ah-aha! (more evil laughter)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :)

It's kind of a mini chapter, but that's all I could come up with today... Your thoughts???

love, zombies and unicorns =D