Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Dirty Little Girl

Bri's pov

I handed Syn his final guitar and began watching him perform. He was way better than the rest of the bands on tour that performed. He was sexy on stage and he saw me staring at him. He began smirking at me and I smirked right back.

After the show, I was watching Syn meet and greet Avenged fans. I was impressed that he could stand on his feet for that long. He greeted the last group and when they left, he grabbed my hand and we started walking back to the bus.

When we got on the bus, I slipped on some comfy clothes. I went back to the back and saw Syn watching tv with no shirt on. I sat down beside him and cuddled into his chest.

-

I woke in Syn’s bunk the next morning, got up and changed. I was walking out of the bus until Syn stopped me.

“Hey, I need your help.” He said.

“With what?” I asked.

“Music video.” He answered.

-

I was in Dirty Little girl with Burn Halo, and Syn was doing the solo.

“Bri, you are going to walk across the bar and look sexy- okay?” instructed the director.

He yelled 'action' and I started to walk across the bar, being sexy. I finished and changed- after that, I felt good. I'd done a fantastic job- I had to dance for Syn and enjoyed every second of tempting and teasing, grinding against him. I gave him a boner and ended having crazy sex with him that night. I hoped no one would notice the scratch marks on his back that I'd left behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
musicvideooutfitBRI
comment and subscribe