Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Mall

Heather’s P.O.V.

I made my way to the filming spot where Bri and Brian were making their video with Burn Halo, late as usual. Bad habits- but it wasn't as if I were actually a part in making their masterpiece, so it didn’t really matter. I crossed my arms, sitting on a table and watching my sister dance for Brian. I could bet anything that he was desperate to screw her on the table and that something happened between them last night. I’d have to ask her tomorrow.

-

It’s a bit silly, as I’m not much of a Twilight fan, but I couldn’t resist the necklace from the movie and created my outfit around it. Tracing on my usual black liner and red lipstick, the latter of which I had way too many, I slid into my black Prada heels and clicked out the door, snatching the Anna Sui tube of today’s choice on my way out. Ahh, guilty pleasures.

I found my sister in her room around noon, and the sex hair could not have been more apparent. I smirked.

“So?”

Bri’s P.O.V.

I was doing my hair as Heather walked in.

“So?” She asked.

“What.” I looked at her.

“How was it?” She wiggled her eyebrows.

“God, it was AMAZING. He is a monster in bed.” I expressed.

“Did you leave scratch marks down his back?”

“Yeah, I hope the guys don’t find out.”

“We’re having a pool party at the hotel,” She informed me.

I finally got dressed and headed out with Heather to shop. Lacey, Johnny's girlfriend, came with us and we saw a blonde with different colored highlights in her hair.

“Who is she?” Heather asked.

“Brian’s girl Michelle, but Zacky said they were fighting” Lacey told us.

“So, Bri fucked Brian.” Heather smirked.

“What?” asked Lacey.

“Yeah,” I confirmed.

“Your in deep shit if Michelle finds out,” Lacey murmured.

“I wonder what the guys are up to,” I changed the subject.

“Let’s go find out,” said Lacey, leaving the mall.

Heather might seem proper on the outside, but if it came down to it, she'd be itching to have my back in a fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bri's Outfit

Heather's necklace and outfit

comment and subscribe