Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Unexpected

Bri's P.O.V.

I was dressed and ready to go to a Bullet For My Valentine concert. I got dressed and ready to go when Jimmy came busting though the door. He stopped right behind me.

“Damn Bri, you're fucking sexy,” He grinned, wrapping his arm around me.

“I know, right?” I grinned cheekily back, sliding on my shoes.

I was getting ready to head to the concert with the boys and girls. Heather came walking in the room and-

“Bri, are you prego?” She demanded, straight-faced.

“Yes Heather.”

“Is Brian the father?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“When are going to tell him?”

“Tonight.” I said, turning to leaving the room.

Heather caught my arm. "You tell him that when I see him, he is going to suffer immense pain and horror for being stupid and not using a condom. And you should too, for not using protection, but you're my sister so you're off the hook. Got it?"

"Yup." I left the room.

I walked down the hall and found Brian talking to Michelle. “Can I speak to you, privately?" I gave a pointed look at Michelle. We walked into his room.

“What is it Bri?” He asked, looking concerned.

“Don’t freak out,” I warned.

“Okay. What is it?"

“I’m pregnant and you’re the father” I blurted out quickly.

“Seriously?” He stared, surprised.

“Yes, Brian!” I replied, somewhere between nervous and excited.

We walked out of the room and Brian grabbed my hand. We walked out of the hotel to the concert.

-

“I had a great night, Brian” I held hands with him after the concert.

“Yea, I did too.” He smiled. He walked me back to my room. “Good night, Anderson,” He said, leaning to kiss me.

“Good night Gates,” I closed the distance between us, kissing him.

***************

I heard someone knocking on my door and it was Brian. “Yes, Mr. Gates?” I asked.

“Can I stay with you?” He asked awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

“Yes, come on in” I said, stepping aside.

I got on the bed, Brian wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

************

I woke up, ran to the bathroom, and threw up my contents of my stomach. I felt Syn rubbing my back. “Four more months of this,” I groaned.

“Well, we're going to make it thought this together Bri,” he said, kissing my cheek.

He picked me up and put me in the hotel bed. “Did you break up with Michelle?” I blurted out suddenly.

“Yes, I did. All I need to worry about is you and Baby Gates,” He smiled reassuringly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe