Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Targeted

Heather’s POV

Brian is a freaking pussy I scowled in aggravation between pants, having run down the hallway just as my sister shut the door. Hiding behind Bri, just UGH. Freaking pussy.

I went to my room to find Matt on the bed and gave him a questioning look. “How did you get in here?”

“Spare key,” he grinned.

“You asked for a spare key to my room…?” I asked slowly.

“Problem?” he questioned.

I shrugged. “Just don’t touch my stuff.” I began to rummage through my things to find clothes to change into after showering. It was pretty late now, and I didn’t know why Matt wasn’t already out and snoring. Not that I minded…

I heard him come up behind me and turned to give him a questioning look. “Can I pick for you?” I felt his breath against my neck, since I was almost as tall as him in heels, and tensed slightly.

“Sure.” I moved aside and leaned against the drawers adjacent to the suitcase and watched as he picked out a purple lingerie set. I raised my eyebrows- it wasn’t the most revealing, but there was tons of lace. Still, it wasn’t as if he would be staying the night to see me in it.

I grabbed the bits of extremely expensive cloth (because that’s exactly what lingerie is) from his hands and went into the bathroom. I showered, changed and came back out to find Matt flipping through channels on my bed while yawning. He was half-asleep.

“Alright, time for you to go back to your room,” I said sternly, hands on my hips.

“You look gorgeous,” he breathed, and I felt my heart catch in my chest. Idiot, I scolded myself. You can’t fall this easily, get yourself together! Still, I didn’t have the heart to kick his exhausted ass out of my bed so I ushered him over and crawled in beside him.

I couldn’t tell if it was out of weariness or on purpose, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and I felt safe as I fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up, surprisingly less irate at having to get out of bed than usual, and was immediately greeted with a kiss on the lips. I responded without thinking, then blinked the sleep out of my eyes and saw Matt. He had a shit-eating grin on his face and I pulled away, throwing him a withering look.

“What the hell was that?” I glared, sliding out of bed and grabbing a robe to pull over my body. It was cold.

“What? I can sleep with you but I can’t kiss you?” he pouted.

“Uh. Yeah!” I ran my fingers through my long, layered hair, and was pleased to see that it wasn’t tangled, as usual. I left him to mock-pout on the bed as I got ready, and I heard him leave as I got changed.

We were all going out for breakfast, apparently, as was decided before I’d awakened. Brian was hiding subtly- though not so subtly in my opinion- behind Bri. Stinkin’ coward. I sauntered over to give my sister a kiss on the cheek as we headed out, taking the opportunity to death-glare Brian, and smirked as he flinched.

Zacky seemed to sense his friend’s distress and steered me away from him, ignoring my innocent protests. “He looks like he’s about to shit in his pants- leave him alone,” he coaxed.

I turned my smirk on him instead and he started to look a little nervous too. “Would you like to take my wrath instead of him?”

Without a moment’s hesitation, Zacky answered, “On second thought, I think you and Brian would have a marvelous conversation together. Why don’t you walk with him and your sister?” He practically shoved me into them and I had to work very very hard not to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe! More comments=more love and updates. Thanks to those who have!