Forever and Always...

Faker.

Forever And Always

Chapter Three

Nick's first fake date with Sam Berks came to quick for Annie, he so sweetly said he would come over to her house before meeting Sam at the restraint they would be eating at.

“So, its just dinner right?” Annie asked, worrisome.

“Yes, baby girl..... I told you not to be so worried” he stated, he slipped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“I'm not worried” she lied and he saw right through it.

“Annie... I know you..... I know when your worried.... you've been looking that way for a week... just stop worrying... I already told you nothing's gonna mess us up.”

“I know....” she trailed off. He smirked and ran his nose up and down her neck sensually . She giggled despite herself and he exchanged his nose for his lips; kissing slow on her sweet spot.

“Nick” she gasped, her hands placed in his chest.

“Wanna do it quick before I have to leave?” he whispered in her ear.

“No... you don't wanna look all gross on your...your date.”

“It's not a real date.... it doesn't matter.”

She bit her lip and looked up at him, he smirked wildly, but to his disliking she shook her head no.

“Mmm, come on, baby” he pleaded with her.

“No, my parents are coming home soon.... they might catch us.”

“So?”

“SO?” she gasped. “So, they don't know that we.....we.... you know.”

“Make love?” he raised his eyebrows with a smirk still playing on his lips.

“Yes...” she trailed off.

“I don't see how it matters..... we've been together for four years... I think we should be allowed to make love... were gonna end up getting married anyway... so what if we had sex... we would be each others first anyway...”

She didn't say anything, their family's saw her and Nick both a sgoody-goodies and she was afraid they would be mad if they found out her and Nick were sleeping together.

“Joe knows anyway” Nick went on. “Who knows who he's told... he has a big mouth.”

“I don't think he would tell anyone... we asked him not to, anyway” Annie said, remember when her best friend walked in on her and his brother making love, it was only the second time for both of them, and they may have been making to much noise, they did think they were alone in the Jonas house, yet Joe came through the door, first dumbfounded then as he left laughing harder then Annie or Nick had ever seen him laugh.

“Oh, damn” she then hard Nick mutter, she cleared her head of the thoughts and looked at him. “I gotta go.... I really wanted that quickie.”

“Maybe some other time.....” Annie trailed off, not liking him referring to it as a quickie.

“I'll call you after its over” he told her, as they stood at her front door. He kissed her softly and then he was gone, she went up to her room and lay down on her bed, she really didn't like this idea of him fake dating a girl, but what should she do about it?

She must have fallen asleep cause she awoke to her phone beeping, meaning she had a text.

She sat up and grabbed her phone off the dresser. *Joe it said and she opened the text.

“Nick on his fake date yet?... we should hang... we never hang out anymore, I know have to force my bother to take me on his dates just to see you.... some best friend you are :(“

She laughed as she text him back.

“I love you too, Jonas.... but it just so happens me and your little brother have more in common. ;}”

Her phoned beep again in seconds, she opened it and read.

“Yeah... I know what you have in 'common', your still a lousy bestie.. I've found a new one ;p”

She laughed again and text back.

“Oh please, no one is as good as me.... who is this new best friend Elmo?”

She hit send and it took a few minutes for her to hear that beep again, once she did she hit open without looking and the text confused her.

“I'm so bored... she just talks about how nice I looked in my Marius pants.... “

Annie soon realized that Nick was texting her now.

“Are you texting me while on your date?”

Again, with in seconds her phone beeped.

“I can't help it, your so much funner, if I can get away from HER can I come over and have that quickie? ;]”

She rolled her eyes.

“No... I have plans with Joe... you better stop calling it that or you may never have it again ;p”

She got back a “:O” in response then Joe's text came back.

“NOOOO NOT ELMO.... its Barney and he loves me.... he says so he's all like Joe, I love you, you love me... were BEST FRIENDS like friends should be.”

Annie laughed and started texting one more time. Mid type in reply to Joe she had another beep and a text from Nick popped up.

“I never realized how lucky I was to have you.... I may actually have to date... EW, I don't think I ever loved you as much as I do right now.”

She smiled as she text back that she loved him too, she fished her text to Joe about him being pathetic, and then lay back down in her soft bed. The texting between her Joe and Nick lasted for hours till Nick called her to tell her his 'horrible” night was over and Joe suddenly just quit texting her, obviously finding better things to do with his time.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, there's chapter 3... Please comment!!!