Forever and Always...

Get Out.

Forever And Always

Chapter Nine

Nick walked up the steps of his girlfriends house, he knew she was going to be angry with him, he should have told her what was happening instead of trying to hide it, he knew how it looked, like he was a lying cheater. He knocked on the door, but no one came, so he twisted the handle of the front door and it opened, he walked into the house, it was silent, her parents gone once again.

He walked up the stairs and down the hall to her room, once he got there he could hear sobs.... the girl he loves is crying, he felt guilty, sad, and a little hurt himself. He pushed open the door and there she was on her bed, her face buried in her pillow. It took her a second to realize anyone was there, and when she turned to look at him, her face turned into a look that Nick had never seen before, a look of rage and hate.

“Annie I....”

“DON'T YOU ANNIE I, ME YOU, BASTARD” she bellowed at the top of her lungs, getting off the bed as fast as she could. “I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EVEN SHOWED YOU HERE... YOU GOTTA LOT OF NERVE.”

“I never di...”

“SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU TWO TIMING PEACE OF....”

“LISTEN TO ME” he cut her off, his vice razing to her level.

“NO... I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU... YOU ARE THE WORST F*CKING BOYFRIEND A GIRL COULD HAVE.... OH WAIT. YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND... YOUR SAM BERKS' BOYFRIEND.”

“I am not.... I'm yours.”

“NO YOUR NOT... NO YOUR NOT... CAUSE I WONT LET YOU BE...YOUR WORTHLESS.”

“Your just being crazy right now, I can't explain myself to you if your acting like this” Nick stated, simply.

“I don't need you to explain... I know perfectly well what you did.”

“REALLY... WHAT I DO...HUH?” Nick yelled, he was getting annoyed, she wouldn't listen to him.

“You slept with her... you cheated on me with her... we were suppose to be the only ones we ever...ever made love to... and you ruined that... I should have known, and all those dumb excuses you gave me.... and I just let you... I let you do this to me” the tears started flowing again, he put her face in her hands, sobbing.

“I didn't sleep with her... I didn't cheat on you... it was just a ki....”

“DON'T TELL ME THAT..... DON'T EVEN F*CKING TELL ME THAT” she yelled, looking up again, her eyes red with anger.

“I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HER.... I WOULDN'T.... YOU GOTTA UN...”

“Your trying to tell me that all them times you two were alone nothing ever happened? Nothing? I know something happen... its all over the internet” Annie's eyebrows raised.

“Well, we planed the kiss and I didn't tell you about it cause I knew you would be mad” Nick told her.

“OH, YOU PLANED IT, HUH?”

“YES, WE PLANED IT.”

“HA!”

“What the hell do you mean, ha?” Nick asked, getting angry now. She was making way to big of a deal out of a stupid kiss.

“I mean, you asshole, that I don't believe a damn word you say.... and I never will again.... your trying to tell me that you two... with all the time you were alone together never did anything? I find that hard to believe.”

“Well, you and Joe spend time alone together all the time... How do I know your not...”

“OH NO, YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!”

“I WENT THERE... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?”

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE” Annie suddenly yelled.

“What?” Nick asked, confused, his voice soft again. Ws she really going to kick him out?

“You heard me get out.... get out of my house... out of my life.... How dare you ever sagest I'd ever cheat on you... and with Joe... ARE YOU F*CKING CRAZY?”

“Well, your saying I was wi....”

“I SAID TO GET OUT... GET OUT... I MEAN IT.... I WILL CALL THE COPS.... and oh no, Mr. famous can't be put in jail, whatever will his slutty, whore like new girlfriend say about that?” Annie's voice was cracking, her tears were about to boil over again.

“I am not leaving... I don't give a da....”

“I SAID TO... GET OUT... GET OUT.”

Nick just sat there, he didn't know what to do.

“GET OUT...GET OUT.”

He started to back up slowly as she ran after him, he got into the hall and she slammed her door in his face.

“ANNIE...”

“GET OUT....GET OUT” she screamed over and over again,from the other side of the door, he could hear her crying once more. His heart felt like it was breaking as he slowly went down the stars, he could hardly breath as he pulled out of the drive way leaving his....ex girlfriend crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a vary long chapter... but it gets to the point... please comment!!!!