Status: R.I.P. Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Kiss It Goodbye.

Thrilled.

Leana’s P.O.V.

As I wait for Val to get to the airport, I cant help but get anxious over what Jimmy could’ve done. I’ve been racking my brain the entire flight, but there are so many possibilities with Jimmy. The only thing I’m almost 100 percent sure of, is that Jimmy wouldn’t adopt a kid.

I thought about that, because Val and Matt adopted, but I don’t think that Jimmy and I are ready for children just yet. So I really hope he just painted the house a strange color or something.

“Hey Leana!” I heard Val’s voice over the bustle of people coming and going. I look and saw her car a few feet away.

I walk over, and put my bags into the backseat, “Hey Val.” I said as I got into the passenger seat and she drove away.

“How was home?” she asked me, I could tell that she was nervous. She has this nervous laugh she does at the end of almost everything she says.

“It was good. I really needed this.” I said, “Val…what did Jimmy do?”

I know it’s a long shot to even ask Val, she most likely wont tell me. Leaving me clueless until we get to back to my house with Jimmy.

“I cant tell you Leana, its not my place.” she said, with some hesitation.

The rest of the drive was in mostly silence, except the music from the radio. Normally we’ll talk the whole way to a place, but I can tell that Val is nervous about whatever it is Jimmy did. So I don’t even bother pressing the issue.

When we pull in front of the house, I notice all the cars are here. Val helps me bring my bags into the house, and I call out, “Baby! I’m back!”

I don’t hear any footsteps like I thought I would, instead Val leads me to the living room. Where everyone is sitting, and there are three teenagers I don’t know.

“Hey Babe.” Jimmy says as he gives me a hug.

“Leana, this is Ricki and Laura, our children.” Val said as she went to sit next to Matt, and gestured to the two older girls.

“It’s nice to meet you,” I smiled at them. They waved and smiled back, but I could tell that they were skeptic about something.

“And who is this?” I asked curiously. She didn’t look like a relative of any of the guys.

“Leana, this is Amber, my…daughter.” Jimmy said slowly.

“Your what?!” I exclaimed, “Why the hell would you do that James!?”

Amber’s P.O.V.

I looked at Leana when Jimmy told her, and she didn’t look to happy. I didn’t want to stay in the room anymore, so I left quickly and ran up to my room.

I closed and locked the door, I didn’t want to be bothered as I packed clothes. Maybe I could just sneak out tonight, when they’re sleeping.

“Amber,” I heard Ricki’s voice through the door, “It’s only us…let us in.” she told me.

I hesitated a little bit, but finally opened the door and let them in. once they were in the room I locked it again.

“What are you doing?” Laura asked me as they sat down on my bed.

“Packing my things.” I said as if it was the most obvious thing.

“Well, why the hell are you doing that?” Ricki exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

“Cause, Leana obviously isn’t thrilled with me being here, I mean her reaction said it all.” I said quietly. I was use to rejection, so its better if I expect it.

“That doesn’t mean the Jimmy’s gonna take you back. He really wants you here Amber.” Laura said to me.

“I want to believe you, but I’m use to rejection. Plus, I don’t want to come between Jimmy and Leana. She’s been here a lot longer than I have.” I said as I zipped up my bag.

I didn’t take anything that Jimmy had bought, I left it in the drawers; he could take it back and get his money back.

“Girls?” We heard Val’s voice through the door, “It’s time to go.” she said.

Ricki and Laura both gave me a hug, then quietly left my room. Not letting the door stay open for to long.

I quickly got up from my bed and closed the door. I then looked around, and realized my room was actually finished. The smell of paint was fresh, but everything was all together, and I really loved it.

I wanted to go downstairs, and get something to drink, but frankly, I’m afraid to go down there. If he wants me to leave, I’m going to cry. Not in front of him, but when I’m alone, and if I go down there and they’re still arguing, I doubt seeing me will help the situation.

I laid back on the bed, and closed my eyes. I couldn’t hear any yelling, but that didn’t mean they were done talking. It just means that they don’t raise there voice as much. Plus, if everyone left, maybe its best if I stay up here the rest of the night. Try and sleep.

I got up, and turned on the ihome that Jimmy had bought me, and pressed play on the ipod that he also bought me, and let whatever music he put on it play throughout the room.

I was a little surprised to hear that the first song that came on, wasn’t anything to do with screaming or hardcore shit, it was nice.

I looked at the title, “Arms” by Christine Perri. I’ve never heard it, but I instantly fell in love with it. Putting my ipod on repeat, I laid down in bed again, and managed to fall asleep.

I’ll deal with whatever happened downstairs tomorrow…
♠ ♠ ♠
i could give you a list of reasons for why i havent updated in forever, but i really doubt you wanna hear them. so i'm sorry its taking me so long to update any of my stories. i'll try to update again soon.

Comments?
Subscribe :]