Status: R.I.P. Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Kiss It Goodbye.

Fear.

I woke up around 6 in the morning, and quickly got dressed into a pair of shorts and an old shirt. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my back and hurried down the steps quietly. I looked into the kitchen, to see it vacant.

I smiled to myself as I moved silently through the living room, to the foyer, I had my hand on the lock when I heard, “And where do you think you’re going?”

I turned around slowly, after mentally cursing myself, to find Jimmy standing there, and amused look on his face.

“Um, ya know. Out for a nice morning…jog.” I said slowly, adding a humorless laugh.

“With your bag?” he asked skeptically.

“Okay, you caught me.” I said, looking down at the floor.

I really thought I’d be able to pull this off, but I guess Jimmy wakes up early. Or he expected this, I’m not to sure. However, if I had my way, I’d be down the block, looking for the bus station so I could catch a bus back to the home.

“Yeah, but doing what exactly?” he asked me, as he took my bag and led me to the kitchen. Getting himself another cup of coffee, while also making one for me.

“I was…I was just going to go back to the home. Make things easier for you, since Leana doesn’t like that I’m here.” I told him in a quiet voice.

“Listen to me, Leana will get over it. She doesn’t fully understand, and she hasn’t gotten to know you yet. You are important and special to me Amber. Leana does not control what I do in the slightest, I want you as my daughter. So you are. I explained the situation to her last night, and yes, she doesn’t like it, but I know her. She’ll get over it, and I think she’ll really come to love you.” he told me as he handed me a mug.

I didn’t say anything as I took a gulp of the caffeine goodness that is in my mug. I don’t know how Jimmy does it, but he makes some damn good coffee.

We spent the next three hours sitting in the living room watching cartoons. Well that was after Jimmy made me go unpack my things.

“Jimmy,” I heard Leana’s voice from behind us. We both turned around to see her standing, with her hands on her hips, “You said we would go down to the orphanage place, or police station to try and find information on her.” she said looking at me briefly.

I looked at Jimmy in disbelief, he never mentioned that to me…and he just said that little speech a few hours ago.

“Leana, I did not say that. You said that, I told you that wasn’t going to happen. You need to come to terms with this.” he told her.

She looked at him perplexed by what he had just said. I guess she isn’t use to him telling her how its going to be.

“Should I go outside…or upstairs?” I asked quietly as the just stood there, staring at each other.

“Yes.” Leana told me coldly.

I got up before Jimmy could protest and went up to my room. I put on my ipod, and Pierce the Veil started playing. I guess I must’ve changed the setting, cause the last thing that was playing was Christina Perri. Not that I mind, this band is pretty good.

I don’t really know how long I laid there, but when the songs switched, I could hear the yelling from downstairs. I hate being the cause of problems for people. I may not remember anything about my life, but I have this underlying sense to keep out of trouble, and not cause problems. I don’t know why, but I’m actually scared for them to come up here.

I know its silly, Jimmy hasn’t been anything but nice to me since I met him. Only, I cant help but I have this huge sense of fear flow through my body as I hear footsteps coming up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amber's Outfit

Comments?
Subscribe :]