Status: Done writing this...just posting now :)

Falling to Pieces

All my heart

“Don't try moving,” he whispered, darkly, “You’ll only hurt yourself.”
“Joel!” I yelled, but it was so quiet.
I tried to get out of be, but I just fell onto the floor.
Kyle grabbed me by the throat. I kicked my legs and clawed at his hands.
“Love you sis,” he said.
Then his teeth sunk in my neck. I screamed and it made some noise that time.
“ROSE!” Joel yelled.
Then the door fell down.
My blood felt like fire in my skin. I let out screams and cries. Kyle pushed me on the bed and let me wither in pain while he stopped Joel from helping me.
Outside I heard Nethiel and Andy blocking the door, by whatever meant necessary.
Kyle threw Joel against the wall. Joel staggered up and punched Kyle in the face. It sounded like two trains slamming together. Kyle got up and pushed Joel’s head trough the window. He pulled him back and punched him. He was bleeding everywhere.
He coughed up blood all over the floor. Then he slammed Kyle against the wall and punched him repeatedly, his fists going so fast I couldn’t see them. Kyle was right in front of me then, and Joel was getting weak, he was losing blood.
I pulled the IV needles out my wrist and stabbed him with it in the neck. I fell dizzy on the floor next to Kyle. Joel picked me up, despite the blood everywhere. And then we were falling, or was it just me?
He pulled me into a car then yelled for them to go.
“The `wolf bit her,” Joel said.
“You know that she will die now,” Nethiel said, “She’s too weak to handle that venom.”
“The vampire venom cant even save her, not with all that `wolf venom in her bloodstream,” Devon said.
“Joel could suck the venom out of her then bite her to save her,” Andy said.
“The venom could kill Joel!” Lindsey yelled.
“I’m already a `wolf,” Devon said, “I can do it.”
“No you wouldn’t be able to get it all out like vamps can,” Ivy said.
“I’ll do it!” Joel said.
“Hurry before it spreads,” Heaven said.
“It could kill you Joel, I cant loose you too,” Lindsey said.
Joel looked at her.
“If I don't it will kill her. Its worth it.”
He picked her up in his arms.
“D…” I tried, the pain was unbearable.
“Its ok,” he said, “Trust me.”
He bent his lips down to my neck.
“Take a deep breath,” he said.
I did, then I felt an even worse pain. I screamed and tried to get free, but I wasn’t strong enough. The fire died and I fell limp in his arms.
Everything swayed and my eyelids tried to close, but I refused to let them win, I needed to see Joel. His eyes were dazed and his face seemed even paler than before, if it were at all possible. I tried to lift my hand to touch his face, but my arms were too weak. And then I tried to open my mouth to speak but I couldn’t, nothing came out of my mouth.
“WHAT’S WRONG WITH HIM!” I wanted to yell, but it didn’t come out, I was screaming mutely.
“Joel?” Lindsey asked.
I looked at Joel, waiting for him to say that he was ok, but he didn’t and then he slumped against the door, sending me against him. I stared at his blank eyes.
“Joel?” I whispered, it was weak and I wondered if he heard it.
He just looked at me and I felt his fingers on my wrist, where my bracelet was.
“All my heart,” I whispered.
He smiled ever so slightly.
“Joel?” Lindsey asked again.
I felt dizzy again, the exhaustion taking me with swift wings, or maybe it was death.
“Bite her,” Nethiel said, “Joel she’s dying.”
“So is he!” Lindsey yelled.
Joel’s fingers that were on my wrist, wrapped themselves around my wrist. He brought it to his lips.
My human conscience fought with the thick, cold, venom as if it could actually defeat it. And I realized what had happened, I was bitten. I felt like my blood had been replaced by ice and it froze me in place, in time, into eternity. But my human side surrendered and the pain dulled to an extent that I could bare.
I felt Joel place and press my hand to my heart. We both left our hands there and we felt it slowly fade, till there was barely anything there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is the end