Adopted By My Chemical Romance

Run Away Ferrets and Stage Names

“Sorry I was skateboarding and lost track of time. I guess I will go get ready now.” I said as I walked into the room.

I dug out some black jeans, a HIM shirt and my black and purple converse. In a matter of 10 minutes I was ready. In the meantime the guys had brought up the ferret cage. All I had to do was capture them. I spotted them and walked over.
Tre stood up on his back feet and sniffed my hand. I picked him up along with Andy who was standing next to him. Two down two to go. I saw the other ones on the couch. I approached them and snatched them. Once Wil and Jake were also in the cage, I went to find the other guys. They stood outside the hotel room. Mikey and ray were fighting over who got to hold Dakotas leash. When he saw me come out, he yanked the leash out of their hands resulting in them falling on their asses and Dakota charging at me. He skidded to a stop and I grabbed his leash.

“So are we ready to go now?” I asked.

“Everybody is accounted for so let’s go mother-fuckers!!!” Gerard yelled.

We went out to the hummer and got in. I was once again in-between bob and frank.

“So when your with us you will be going by your stage name which is Helena. Any other time go by whatever the fuck you want.” Gerard said.

“And why do I have to go by Helena?” I asked.

“Also because we want you to be treated normal and have friends to like you for you.” Ray said.

“Amazingly we care about you and want you to be safe.” Mikey said.

“Wow that actually meant a lot to me hearing you say that.” I said.

It truly meant a lot. I wasn’t kidding or being sarcastic like my normal self. It had been a while since somebody had said that.

“I told you she has a soft side but you thought she just hated everybody.” I heard Frankie whisper into Ray’s ear.

“You know Frankie I used to be like this a lot. I guess my tough side has taken control again.” I said.

Thankfully the conversation was not allowed to continue because we were at the place where the interview was happening.

We were in New York City. There were huge buildings looming overhead.

“So remember everything that we told you.” Gerard said.

I nodded my head.

“Let us go Helena and idiots.” Ray said.

We walked in and were led to a room.

“Hey guys great to have you back.” A guy whom I'm assuming was Steven said.

“It’s been going awesome Steven. We have a favor to ask.” Bob said.

“I’d do almost anything for you guys. What is it?” Steven asked.

“I adopted a daughter and I want to announce it on your show. That way there are no rumors going around or some shit like that.” Gerard said.

“Congrads I would be honored. Damn Gerard I never thought you of all people would adopt a kid.”

“Neither did I and by the way I'm not a kid.” I said stepping out from behind Ray.