Adopted By My Chemical Romance

Ferrets and Skateboarding

“DUSTY!!!” I heard bob yell

I ran from in the bedroom I was in and saw Frankie with a shocked look on his face. The crate was sitting in front of him. The lid was on the ground.

“What the fuck are those things?!?!?!” Frankie said

“Those my friend are my wonderful ferrets.”

“And why in the hell are they in a crate and in the hotel?!?!”

“That is their carrier and I haven’t brought up their bigger cage.”

“Well can you get their cage so they aren’t running around here trying to eat me!!!”

The door opened and Gerard walked in.

“What the fuck are you guys yelling about?”

“Ferrets beware of the ferrets!!! Run for your life!!!!” and with that Frankie ran out of the room.

“What the fuck was that about?” Gerard asked not surprised by frank’s behavior

“He opened the ferret crate and my four ferrets escaped.”

“How did you get them because I sure as hell didn’t take you.”

“Umm…..”

“I took her to get them while you were still asleep” bob said from behind me

“Okay well we have an interview in 5 hours. So dusty you could stay here or go with us.”

“She will go with us” bob said while he squeezed my shoulder hinting for me to be quiet.

“Okay then gets your animals together because we can’t leave them here.”

Gerard walked out of the room and I looked to see my ferrets climbing on the couch. I bent down and called their names. They looked at me and came scurrying.

“That’s the good punkies.” I said to them

“Punkies?” bob asked

“Yes they are my punkies. And thanks for covering up for me.”

“No problem. Stick to the story and don’t do anymore of that shit and it will be fine.” He said

“I'm really not that dumb. Now can you and frank go get the cage from down stairs while I walk Dakota.” I said

I walked over and got my other backpack which had my skateboard crap in it.
I grabbed Dakota and walked out the door. Once we got out side I hopped on my skateboard. Dakota stayed beside me. She was used to running beside my board. I saw some other kids with skate boards. Out of boredom I decided to follow them. It was about ten minutes later when we arrived at a skate park. It was a decent sized park with some rails, benches, ramps and even a bowl.
I found a tree out of the way to tie Dakota to. After about an hour of skating I decided I better get back to the hotel. I saw the guys I had followed. One of them started walking towards me.

“That was some pretty damn good skating. Where’d you learn?” he asked

He was a normal skater guy with long shabby brown hair.

“I taught myself.” I said unsure

“My names Tyler.”

“Names dusty.”

We talked about skating for a while when I realized that I needed to get back to the hotel.

“Shit look it was nice talking to you but I really got to go.” I said

“Well then good bye and I hope you’re not late for anything.” He said

“No ill be fine. And thanks.”

“No problem.”

After we said our goodbyes we went in our separate ways. I went and got Dakota. We ran back to the hotel and up to the room.

“Where the hell have you been? You now only have half an hour to get ready for the interview.” Bob said