It's Better If You Do

Vinqt-Quatre.

Bellamy remained quiet for sometime, a small smirk playing on her lips as she followed her sister with the empty goblets. She glanced behind her, spying the twins figuring out a way to place the table to the side until they needed it. She turned back to her sister as she pushed open the door and said, with a certain amount of pride in her voice, “Well…I doubt anyone would dare like to hedge their bets when I make such a threat. I’m sure Fred knows that I mean business when it comes to you.” The two sisters entered the bathroom and placed the dishes in the sink. Since Bellamy cooked the meal, Rose would do the washing and Bellamy would dry.

“Besides,” Bellamy added after a moment or two of silence, “I feel like he is the more genuine of the twins. He also explained what he had done in the first place to make you so upset and he seemed really upset about it.” Rose shot her a look and Bellamy sighed heavily. “I don’t trust him completely, but…it couldn’t hurt to be nice and friendly to him,” she said softly and Rose merely smiled as she passed her sister a plate, which she took and began to dry with a hand towel she found in the room.

“What about you and George?” She asked, more than knowing what her sister’s reply would be. Before Bellamy could reply, a voice cut in.

“Yeah…what about you and George?” Both of the sisters turned and spotted George, leaning in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. He was glancing between the two of them with a small smirk on his lips. Bellamy sent him a cool stare before turning to her sister with a proud smile.

“Je vais travailler là-dessus,*” she said, causing Rose to let out a small laugh and shake her head as she continued to wash off the dishes. George pouted a bit before turning and walking back to the room. He sat down on his bed and stared darkly at Fred as he climbed the stairs. Fred frowned when he noticed his twin’s childish expression.

“What’s that face for?” He asked, sitting down on the bed with the red knit blanket.

“This…secrecy thing they have with speaking in French is getting old quick,” he said as he crossed his arms over his chest. Both Bellamy and Rose peeked their heads out of the bathroom and shot glares in George’s direction.

“I heard that,” they said simultaneously before returning to washing the very few dishes they had left. Bellamy had made it a point to wash all the pots, pans, and utensils beforehand, to cut down on the amount of work they’d have to do when they were full from supper. Fred sent a humored look to George and shrugged a bit. One of the girl’s murmured something in French, sending them both into giggles. Fred pulled a face then looked to George.

“I think you’re right,” he mouthed gloomily. Not before long, the sisters had finished washing up the dishes and cleared the bathroom. Bellamy yawned a bit behind her hand before pulling off her shoes, sticking them back into her trunk.

“I get to shower first, right. That was the agreement since I’m the oldest,” she asked, glancing between Fred and George. The both nodded, knowing that even if that wasn’t what they had agreed on, they would have nodded regardless. Bellamy pulled open her trunk and rifled through it for a few moments before letting out a very heavy sigh. She sent a glance to Rose, who was glancing between the floor and Fred, before quickly placing her pajamas and undergarments into her silk black robe. She quickly bundled the robe around her pajamas, lest the twins get a glance at the only pair of pajamas she packed then grabbed her shampoos and bar of soap. She closed the door behind her and locked it, making she there was no crack or hole the twins could peek through.

Once she was sure there was no way they could peek in on her, she stripped off her clothes and took her hair down. Folding them neatly, she laid them on the corner of the sink She looked up in the mirror and caught her reflect before she gently poked at her right eye, noticing that the bruise and tenderness were completely gone. Humming lightly under her breath, she turned on the water and waited until it turned to a comfortable temperature before stepping into the warm spray.

Both the twins and Rose noticed there was a long lapse in time between when the water turned off and how long Bellamy was taking in the bathroom. Finally, the door cracked open just a pinch and Bellamy looked around the room. Heaving a great sigh, she pushed open the door and walked into the room. The only set of pajamas she had showed off a great deal of skin and her wet hair was piled up in a mess bun on the top of her head. Rose took notice of her sister’s risqué set of pajamas and her eyebrows rose in surprise. Fred, who was in the middle of a sentence as he was talking with George, let his voice die off as his eyes connected with Bellamy. It was more out of sheer shock that he stare at her, instead of George, who was staring up at the brunette with wide eyes and a slack jaw. Rose could have sworn she saw a line of drool drip from his mouth before he hurriedly closed it.

“What?” Bellamy asked, suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

“Are those the only pajamas you have?” Rose asked, staring at her sister earnestly. Bellamy suddenly blushed a bright pink and tucked a damp strand of hair behind her ear.

“I seemed to have misplaced the rest of them…so yes,” she said timidly. Rose let out a small laugh and shook her head a bit. “Oh, shut up,” Bellamy grumped as she quickly tied the robe around her middle, tightly, and kept her gaze to the ground as she walked over to George‘s bed and sat down on it beside him. She noticed the room was still very quiet and she looked up, noticing that George had his eyes glued to her and that Rose and Fred were exchanging looks and stifling laughter. “The shower’s free, George,” Bellamy said, “perhaps you should take a cold one.” That was all it took for Rose and Fred to burst into laughter, for George to blush a furious shade of red as he zipped around the room, collecting his pajamas and quickly shutting himself in the bathroom, and for Bellamy to smirk widely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's Bellamy's pajamas.

And here's the french: *I'll work on it.