Status: For everyone who subscribed, thank you so much; you guys are way to rad! <33

When Did This End?

Cold Mornings & Lame Jokes

I looked at the mirror in disgust. I never accepted what I saw in the mirror looking back at me; let alone even thought that in a million years I would look the way I looked today. I looked at the mirror one more time before turning the bathroom light off and making my way towards my closet. I quickly grabbed a pair of drawn-on converse and began to walk downstairs and outside.

It was only 5 in the morning but I loved to feel the cold, winter air brush up against my pale white skin. I sat on the curb beside my mailbox and enjoyed the time I had alone. School would start in an hour and I dreaded every second of it. I leaned back in the grass and just gazed at the sky. I'm not going to lie, it was beautiful.

"Hey buddy, you okay?" I woke up to the sight of my best friend in my face.
"Reece! You have to stop doing that! You're going to end up giving me a heart-attack!" I jumped back and stood up.
"Well if you didn't fall asleep again than I wouldn't have to." He smiled at me.
"Wipe that smile off your damn face and tell me what time it is!"
"Someones viscous this morning."
I looked up in disbelief, "No, only tired and moody. But not viscous."
"Whatever you say Violet; and it's time for you to get a watch."
I laughed at his lame joke, "Wow, you use that joke like everyday."
"I wouldn't have to if you slept at night."

He grabbed my arm and drug me across the sidewalk, "Come on slow-poke. It's time for school. I hear there's a new kid."
"Let me guess, it's gonna be some weird chick." I looked down and counted my footsteps.
"Nah, they said it was a guy, the name started with a J."

I didn't say a word, but I did think it. He's only going to be another heart-throb.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not the best; but it will get better.