Status: For everyone who subscribed, thank you so much; you guys are way to rad! <33

When Did This End?

Massive Eye Make-Up & Facial Piercings

When Reece and I got to school we parted ways; we didn't have homeroom together like we did last year and we think that the teachers separated us this year on purpose. I walked into class and sat down in the back where I always sat. I laid my head down and stared at the cracked wall beside me. I closed my eyes and didn't bother looking up for anything. I did this everyday in science class.

Before I knew it people were yelling and running around all over the place. I had woken up when one of the kids had bumped my desk. I lifted my head up and swept my bangs out of my face. Soon a paper ball got thrown at me and that did it for me. I saw who threw it, it was Aaron Mae. I hated that boy, ever since he had put glue in my hair in first grade.

I grabbed the paper ball off the floor where it had fallen. I stared at it and than dropped it on the ground. It wasn't worth it, it really wasn't. And it didn't matter anyway because the bell had rung right when I dropped it. I walked out of class and went to my next class which was art.

I loved art, being around an unlimited amount of colors was just amazing, and the possibilities of drawing were endless. I grabbed a purple crayon and piece of paper and just doodled until class was over. I was addicted to the color purple, it was beautiful.

I grabbed my drawing and headed for lunch, which was my favorite part of the day.

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around for Reece. He was no where to be found. I went to the bathroom and ran into one of the stalls. I closed it and locked it. I pulled out my phone and was about to text Reece when I saw I had a message from him. It read:

“Hey Violet my mom picked me up to take me to a dentist appointment. I won't be back so just go to my house after school.”

I closed my phone and put it back in my pocket, That bastard! Who was I suppose to eat with at lunch now? Truth was, I didn't talk to many people... okay fine, they didn't want to talk to me. They didn't like me just because I was different.

I walked into the cafeteria for the second time and this time I just sat down at an empty table and sighed. I bit my nail and just looked around the cafeteria. When I turned back around someone was sitting in front of me. The boy looked up, “Is it okay if I sit here?”
I examined the boy, “Sure.”
He smiled but I didn't smile back.
“You know, I don't get why you are over here by yourself. I should be the one sitting alone because I'm the one that's new.”
Wait a minute, this was the new kid! Whenever someone said there would be a new kid at school that was a guy, I would automatically think it was some rich, snobby kid with the Justin Bieber hair style and Nike shoes; not a tall, skinny, black haired guy with massive eye make-up, tons of facial piercings and insanely tight skinny jeans like mine.

I looked up and smiled, "I'm Violet."
He looked up and smiled back, "Nice to meet you, I'm Jayy."

He was just like me, different, but happy to be different. I still had a smile on my face. Maybe he wasn't a heart throb after all. He was a human, just like me.