Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Much Needed Loving

Where do I meet u? My phone buzzed with a reply.

How about I pick you up by that park near the school and we go somewhere?

Sounds good. I’ll be there in about fifteen minutes.

Can’t wait. I love you.

Ily2 I slipped my bag over my shoulder and tiptoed out of the house as quietly as I could. I closed the door behind me and left for the park. I arrived and leaned against the big oak tree. A few minutes later, he pulled up and smiled at me.

“Get in, “he invited. I got inside and he drove away. I didn’t bother to ask where he was going because I knew he was going somewhere where we couldn’t get caught. Finally, he arrived at his destination and he turned off the car. There was a slight awkward silence before he reached over and pulled me towards him. He kissed me softly and I entangled my fingers in his hair. He kissed down my neck and I moaned quietly. I slipped my shirt over my head and he did the same. I climbed over into the back and he did the same. He straddled my waist and kissed my roughly. I fumbled with the button of his pants for a second before successfully unbuttoning them. I swiftly unbuttoned my own and in almost no time, he was inside of me.

“Oh my god, “I breathed. He smirked and thrust harder into me. I dug my fingernails into his back and groaned as he kissed my chest. I gasped as I felt myself give in. My body shook in ecstasy and not too much later, his juices filled me. We both breathed heavily for a few minutes. He leaned down and kissed me once more before handing me my shirt. I slipped it over my head and he slipped his on. I climbed into the front seat and he got out of the car and slipped his over shirt on. He got in the front seat and smiled at me.

“You can tell your mom that you passed your test with flying colors, “he smirked as he began driving. I laughed quietly and began attempting my fix my mess of hair. He dropped me back off at the park.

“I’ll see you in 7th, “I smiled at him. He nodded and kissed me once more before driving away. I picked up my bag and straightened my shirt out. I began slowly walking to school. I could still feel his lips on my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry again. This was so awkward... I had to improvise.. I may go back and re-write or something later but... yah...

I got my permit today! (: