Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Mother Please

Image

I shrank away from the screaming. She threw books around and knocked over a table. I didn’t think she was drunk, or I wouldn’t have told her. She was screaming and I went upstairs. I grabbed my purse and an overnight bag. I opened my bedroom door, and she stood there, fuming.

“Where the fuck are you going?” She spat. I sighed.

“You told me get out of the house, “I said calmly.

“You are a fucking whore, “she growled. I walked passed her and she grabbed my wrist. She spun me around and slammed me into a wall. I felt the pain shoot down my body. She wrapped her hand around my neck and pinned me to the wall. I felt myself begin to panic as I couldn’t get any air to my lungs. I kicked furiously. “What did Mommy teach you? Don’t be a whore. Don’t fuck with people who just use you for your body. You just didn’t listen to me. Now, you’re going to have a bastard child!” I knew my only defense was a distraction. I spit in her face and then stomped on her foot. She dropped me and I collapsed to the floor, but I had to get back up almost immediately. I knew I had no time to catch my breath. I crawled away till I was far enough to stand. I pulled myself up using the stair post. I stood and just as I was about to run, she grabbed my arm.

“Please, Mother. Let me go, “I cried as I struggled to get out of her grip. She grinned suddenly, and I felt my stomach drop as I realized what she was thinking. She pushed me backwards and I fell down the flight of stairs. As I lay at the bottom, she slowly strolled down. She smiled sweetly at me.

“You should’ve just stayed home with your mommy, “she whispered to me. I felt another wave of pain as she kicked me. The door opened.

“Ashlyn, are you about ready?” He asked. He looked down at me and was almost instantly at my side. He pulled out his phone and called for help. When he hung up, he smoothed my hair. I coughed and the taste of blood filled my mouth. His eyes widened in horror. My vision began to blur and darkness crept in. “Don’t go to sleep, honey. Please, stay awake. You can’t go to sleep right now, bitch, “he tried to convince me to stay awake. The darkness had almost completely blotted out the light and I could barely hear his voice. I felt my eyes close and the light faded completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bum-Bum-Bah... Okay.. Well, comment and I might update soon.

This chapter is dedicated onlyimagine for the lovely banner (: