Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

A Girl Divided

After my lessons for the day were done, Gerard decided to hang around, so we watched a movie. We ended up watching The Shining, and I sat on the couch between the two of them. It’d been decided that Mikey was not to know about Gerard and vice versa. So, as we watched the movie, I alternated between having my feet in one lap and my head on the other. It was a little awkward, to say the least, when Mikey had one hand and Gerard the other because it was so secretive.

“Well, I’m going to the bathroom, “Mikey said as soon as the movie was over. As soon as the bathroom door shut, Gerard had his arms around my waist. He leaned over and kissed me passionately. He pulled away and moved back a safe distance as the bathroom door unlocked.

“Hey, Mikes, I’m going to go on home. Lindsey’s probably wondering where I’m at, “he smiled as he rolled his eyes. Mikey nodded, and I smiled as he hugged his big brother. He walked over and hugged me in a friendly manner. “I love you, “he whispered in my ear before pulling away.

“Same, “I said quickly. He smiled and quickly headed out the door. I turned to look at Mikey who was smiling at me.

“So, what do you want to do now?” He asked, tilting his head to the side. I just shrugged and he rolled his eyes. “Come on, Shay.” I felt a smile tug at the corner of my mouth.

“Why do you call me that?”

“Cuz I refuse to call you Ash, “he stated simply.

“Why?”

“You are nothing like that faggot on Pokémon!” He defended. I laughed at his seriousness.

“I love you, Mikey, “I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled as he leaned down and kissed me.

“I love you too, Shay, “he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for:
1. Posting such a short chapter.
2. Posting a dumb as shit chapter.
and 3. Taking for ever to post the said chapter.

But, I've been busy as well as sick and last night I was so drunk I couldn't think straight.
SO, in order to make it up to you guys, I'll post a few chapters tonight. I don't know when, but I will, so keep you eyes open.