Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

Cheater, Cheater

I watched nervously as Lindsey attacked Mikey with questions. She was crying and screaming at him and I watched in shock. He was defenseless, and I knew he was close to breaking point.

“IS HE FUCKING CHEATING ON ME?!” She screamed yet again. Mikey just ran his hand through his hair and I could see the pain swimming in his eyes.

“I don’t know!” He cried.

“IS HE EVER EVEN OVER HERE?!” She screamed.

“Yes! He is helping me home school Ashlyn as is Ray!” He replied quickly.

“Then, where does he go to meet this stupid bitch?!” She yelled.

“I don’t know. I don’t think he’s cheating on you, “he said defenselessly.

“Well, the fucker was talking to that skank over the phone! I fucking heard him
say that he loves her!” She cried. Mikey’s eyes widened.

“I don’t know, Lindsey. I don’t fucking know! Why are you attacking me?! I DON’T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING!” He screamed at her. That threw her back a bit. She was silent for a few minutes before wiping away her tears.

“I’m sorry, Mikey. I shouldn’t be asking you. I’m sorry. Forgive me?” She pleaded softly. She walked over and he hugged her tightly.

“I’m sorry you’re going through this, Linds. I’m having some problems myself, “he said, looking over at me. I bit my lip nervously. He just closed his eyes and shook his head.

“I am sorry. I’m going to go now. I’ll talk to you later. Just, if you find anything out, please let me know…”She requested. He nodded and closed the door behind her. He turned to face me.

“You lied to me…”He said quietly.

“I didn’t lie to you…”I choked.

“No, you did. You fucking lied to me. I mean, I had my doubts, but now I know you were cheating on me… I could’ve handled that part though, I think. I could’ve handled it, if you hadn’t fucking lied to me. If you hadn’t made me think you actually…”He stopped. “If you hadn’t made me think that you actually cared about me…”

“Mikey, I do care about you, “I said softly. He scoffed and shook his head.

“He always gets the girl. Even being thirty-one and married, he still gets the motherfucking girl, “he laughed bitterly. “Well, I guess it’s safe to say that he won’t be married for long. That should make you happy. You fucking ruined Lindsey’s marriage.”

“Mikey, please don’t…”

“Please don’t, what?” He questioned angrily. “Don’t be honest? Don’t tell you the truth? Fine, you start telling the truth. Did you two ever really break up?”

“Yes! We really did… That day when Ray told me I had to…”I replied quickly.

“Then, when did you get back together?”

“About a month ago, “I said softly. I looked down at my hands, because I could not look in his eyes. He inhaled sharply.

“You know what? I don’t even fucking know how to deal with this…”He scoffed. He turned to walk away, but I grabbed his arm.

“Mikey, please…”

“’Mikey, please!’”He mocked me. “NO! MIKEY NOTHING! Don’t talk to me… I was right to start with… You weren’t worth it. I shouldn’t have fucking even tried. I should’ve let Gerard fix his own mistakes.” He turned to walk away, but when he got to the hallway, he turned back to face me. “If it weren’t for me, he’d be homelessly. He wouldn’t have the family that he has now. He would be nothing! It’s bullshit that, after all that I did, this is how he fucking repays me. So, fuck it.” He slammed his door shut, and I felt my heart completely shatter.

“I’m not worth it?” I repeated to myself quietly. “I’m a mistake?”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the start of what I was warning you all about....
The next chapter is gonna suck for me to write...
Anyways, comments and banners would be lovely