Status: Completed with ten stars!

You Said You Read Me Like A Book

A Goodbye Letter?

I set the note by the coffee maker and slowly crept across the room to the door, opening it and silently slipping outside into the cold night air. I pulled my jacket around me tightly to shield my skin from the cold. I walked aimlessly down the streets, occasionally stopping to admire the stars. I resumed my aimless path and blocked all thoughts from my head. With nowhere to go and nothing to do, I just kept walking.

Mikey’s POV

I sat on my bed, leaned against the headboard with my face in my hands. I knew I was too harsh on her and that I really shouldn’t have said what I did, but I was really hurt. I mean, it was one thing through high school… But, when he had a perfectly good life, it pissed me off that he would take the only thing that I wanted to live for. After a couple of hours of moping, I decided to go talk to her. I opened the door to my bedroom and crossed the hall and knocked on her door softly.

“Shay, I’m sorry… Can I come in?” I asked softly. When she didn’t respond, I sighed and went to take a shower. I couldn’t blame her for not wanting to talk to me. I was acting like a dick. I took a shower and went back to my room to get dressed. I glanced at the clock and decided to go to make her dinner. She was probably hungry, seeing as how it was almost nine. I knocked on her door once more. “Shay, I’m making dinner… Come out when you want.” I went into the kitchen and spotted a piece of paper by the coffee pot. I picked it up and read it silently.

Mikey, I’m sorry for everything I’ve caused. You’re right. I was a mistake, and I’m not worth it. I’m going to leave now so as not to cause you anymore problems. Don’t think that I’m going to Gerard because I’m not. I’m done with causing you both problems. I know that I cheated on you, and I know that I lied to you. So, I’m going to be honest now. My life has been so much better since I met you. You gave me a reason to want to live. I mean, you became my best friend. I haven’t had a friend in the longest time, and I’m glad to say that you have been one of the best. I am so sorry for everything that I’ve done to you, for everything that I’ve dragged you into. So, tell Gerard that I’m sorry, but it’s not worth it anymore… And you wanna know something? I really do care about you, and I really do love you. Sincerely, Shay

“FUCK!” I screamed, falling to the floor. I put my head in my hands and just screamed in frustration. I can’t believe I just let her fucking go. This is all my fucking fault!
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh... the only good thing that I know is going to happen is that we meet another person soon. Very well known, very special, very amazing person. So... yeah...