Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

"Break out, break out,

“Do you really have to leave me? Please, Can’t you come with us? I don’t know what I’d do without you.” Jack pleaded sadly making Sky frown as she looked up at her boyfriend.

“You know I can’t Jack.. I still have my college work to get through..” She said with a small sigh, Forcing out a smile to keep her boyfriend happy. She pulled him into a giant hug and he hugged back, taking in everything he could about her before he left. Matt, Their manager, stood awkwardly to the side. Not pleased with how long the couple were taking.

“Can we hurry this up, Barakat?” Matt asked and Jack growled softly at him.

“I’m not going to fucking hurry up Flyzik when I’m not going to fucking see her for months!” He shouted and Matt took a big step back, Defeated. “I love you Sky.” He said with a soft sigh as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too Jack. You have to promise me that you’ll always call, Text and go on webcam with me. You have to Promise me that Jack.” She said, Her voice shaking slightly as the tears welled up in her eyes. He nodded his head softly.

“I promise babe.” He said with a soft sigh as he cupped her cheek with his palm. They gave each other one last kiss before hesitantly parting from each other. Sky quickly made her way over to Cassie who had already said her goodbyes to Alex as she was also staying in Maryland.

“Bye!” They both screamed as the bus drove away, Both boys hung out of the windows as they shouted their last goodbyes.

“Damn, I’m going to miss those boys.” Cassie said with a sad sigh and Sky nodded sadly in agreement. Cassie pulled Sky into a tight hug as Sky cried softly onto the older girls shoulder. “They’ll be back in no time Sky, Just you wait.” She said with a reassuring smile and Sky softly wiped at her eyes.

“I hope your right Cass.” She said with a sigh as they wondered back into the Barakat household.

-

As the weeks dragged on and on, Jack’s phone calls and texts became less and less frequent. Until eventually, They stopped altogether.

“Why doesn’t he call me anymore Cass? Is this his fucking cowardly way of breaking up with me because if so I will chop his fucking balls off!” Sky screamed, Venom seething out with every single word she spoke. She crumpled up on the sofa of the apartment that she and Cassie now shared with two other college kids called Daniel and Sarah.

“Maybe he’s just busy honey. Their going to be busy people now.” She said, obviously trying to calm the teen down but at that moment Sky wasn’t having any of it.

“Oh, So does Alex not call and text you twenty four fucking seven then?! Is he too ‘busy’, Huh?” Sky shouted at the brunette girl for even trying to cover for him. Cassie was taken back slightly by her words but sighed, Defeated.

“…No… He isn’t. He phones me everyday.” She said with a sigh. Sky rolled her eyes softly. She clutched softly at her stomach as she started to feel slightly nauseous.

“Well.. Exactly.” She said quietly before scrambling up and running towards the bathroom door. Once she was inside she quickly leaned over the seat, Throwing up repeatedly. She sighed softly as she finished and leaned against the bath. Cassie ran in and sat down beside her best friend, Rubbing her back softly.

“Sky, this is the third time you’ve been sick in the past week.. Something’s wrong.” She said with a soft sigh, Throwing a sympathetic look her friends way. Sky shook her head vigorously.

“No.. It can’t be that.. It just can‘t!” The teen sobbed as she clung onto her best friend.

“Honey, Checking won’t hurt. You might just have a bug.” Cassie said with a faint smile as she pulled on her younger friends hand, Dragging her out of the bathroom. “It’ll be fine.” She said reassuringly as she dragged the redhead towards the front door.

-x-x-

Sky sighed softly and she waited the three dragging minutes she needed to. Once those three minutes were up, she picked up the dreaded stick. Instantly dropping it to the floor as she looked at the tiny screen. Her breath caught in her throat as she fell to the ground.

“Sky? What did it say honey?” Cassie asked as she walked into the bathroom. She stared at her shaking friend before bending down beside her and dragging her into a hug.

“I’m pregnant Cass.. What should I do?” Sky sobbed and Cassie sighed as she held onto her best friend.

“I don’t know Sky.. The decisions up to you.. What do you want to do?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys.. This is the end.. But don't worry! There Shall be a sequel. :)
Comment on what you think so far? Please?