Status: More Comments, Faster Updates!

Luck Loves Me Not Tonight.

As we escape through the windows,

NC-17 (Last part)

Sky sighed softly, Her nerves getting the better of her as she waited patiently for her name to be called out.

“Sky Simmons.” The man shouted and Sky nervously got up from her seat, Making her way over to the stage. She watched her feet carefully as she stumbled up the stage. Not wanting to look like a fool by falling over her robe in front of so many students and parents. “Well done Miss Simmons.” The old man said with a smile as he handed her the important rolled up piece of paper and softly shook her hand. She had her picture taken with the man before moving on to the next person. Once she was all done she made her way from the stage.

“You were great babe.” Jack said as she re-took her seat beside him. She grabbed his hand in hers and smiled up at her grinning boyfriend.

“Thanks Jack.” Sky said with a small smile as she averted her eyes back to the front of the room.

-x-x-

Everyone screamed as they threw their mortarboards up in the air.

“Party at my house!” Jack exclaimed and all the kids around him cheered as they told their excited friends of Jack’s arrangements.

“We’re free Jack! We’re free!” Sky exclaimed as she danced on the pavement.

“I know Sky, I know.” He said with a chuckle as he held onto the happy teenagers waist.

“And.. We’re going to be leaving each other soon..” She said with a sigh as she wrapped her arm around the lanky boys waist as they walked. “Do you.. Do you think we’ll be able to do this?” She asked sadly and Jack took her face in his hands softly, Caressing her cheeks with his calloused fingers.

“Of coarse we will.. I love you Sky.. You’re my everything..” He said as he softly bit on his lip.

“Can I trust you with that Jack?” She asked, Unsure of what to think.

“Yes. You can.” he said certainly as he grabbed her hand again, Making their way towards Jack’s house. “Now, Let’s get ready for this party.” He said with a chuckle as they walked into the house. He smiled softly to himself as he saw his Mom had already made a few bits of food. “Wow, Go Mom. Now all we need is the alcohol out.” He said with a wink as he walked into the kitchen, Grabbing various bottles from the cabinets.

“Well you can do that. I’m gonna go get my party clothes on.” She said with a giggle as she quickly ran up the stairs. She wandered towards her wardrobe and sighed as she pulled it open. She pondered on what to wear before grinning slightly. She was going to look good. She wanted to make Jack love her even more than he already did. And how was she going to do that, Dress sexy as hell. She slipped on the dress before grabbing some jewellery and her shoes. She did her makeup and hair and by the time she was done it was already 7pm and she could already hear the music blaring and people loudly talking.

“Time to make an entrance..” She said with a soft giggle as she walked down the hall. Most eyes on her as she walked past the rush of people the where on the second floor. She made her way down the stairs and mostly boys stopped to stare as she descended down them. “Let’s get this fucking party started!” She screamed and everyone around her cheered happily. She giggled softly before making her way towards the kitchen where she happily poured herself a vodka and coke.

“Sky- Wow..” Jack said as his eyes fell upon his girlfriend. “Wow you look good.” He said with a smile as he fiddled with his hands, Just wanting to touch her. Too bad they were still keeping their relationship on the down low.

“So do you Barakat.” She said with a wink as she downed the drink, Instantly pouring herself another one. “Who wants to play beer pong!?” She exclaimed and plenty of people said yes.

“Come on Alex, I’m against you.” She said with a smile as the boy gawked at her. “Hey, Eyes away. You go out with my best friend tuts and I go out with yours.” She said as she quickly set up the table.

“Yes ma’am.” He said with a chuckle as he got his ping pong balls ready. “You can’t beat me at this game Simmons but it’s going to be funny watching you try.” He said with a chuckle as he threw his first ball it landed in the front cup and Sky sighed as she downed the contents.

“I wouldn’t be so sure Gaskank.” She said as she threw her ball which also landed in one of his cups. He downed the contents and glared playfully at her.

As the game went on and on, People got more and more wasted. Sky stumbled towards the dance floor and started dancing with any person she could find. Sooner or later someone started grinding up against her. She instantly turned around and grinned when she realised it was a tipsy Jack. She moved her body against his. A soft moan erupted from his mouth as she ground her hips against his. He grabbed her hips and softly bit on the sensitive part of her neck, causing her to gasp in surprise. He attached his lips to hers before grabbing her hand and dragging her up the stairs. They got to Sky’s room and he slammed her roughly against the door. No one was on the second floor so it was fine to do really..

“I fucking need you.” He moaned as the redhead pushed her hands under his shirt, Playing with the hem of his boxers.

“Then fucking take me.” She slurred slightly as he pushed the door handle, making them both stumble backwards slightly into the room. He swiftly unclasped the corset dress and slid it down her slender frame. He grinned slightly as he took in the sight before him. He’d never seen a girl look so perfect. Her body, to him, looked fucking amazing in the red bra and panties she wore. He softly bit his lip and practically threw her on the mattress. She smirked slightly at him as she pulled his T-shirt over his head getting a full view of his body. She bit her lip softly as she reached for his belt buckle, undoing that before sliding the denim down his legs so he was then only in his boxers.

“Are you sure you want this Sky?” He asked in concern and the redhead nodded vigorously as she pulled him back down onto the mattress with her.

“I want you Jack Barakat.” She said seriously and he smiled as he rolled on top of her.

“I just wanted to make sure. I don’t want to make you do something.” He said before pressing his lips roughly yet lovingly to hers. He pulled away moments later to trail butterfly kisses softly down her stomach. He got to her bellybutton before staring up at her with his big brown eyes as he pulled down the thin bit of material. He flicked the underwear across the room as he re-attached his lips to hers. “It might hurt at first..” He trailed off as he kissed down her neck. He looked at her in surprise as she flipped them over and shrugged softly.

“I don’t care.” She said with a giggle as she kissed softly down his chest. She got to the hem of his boxers and smiled softly as she slid them down his legs. A smile broke out on her lips as she kissed the tip of his erection, Causing a deep moan to fill the room.

“Don’t tease me like that.” He whined as he pulled her back on top of him. “Are you ready?” He asked and the red head nodded. He pushed himself into her and he quiet scream filled the room as he carried on pushing but soon the screams turned into moans. She smiled softly as she stopped his movement and started hers.

“I did say I would do most of this.” She said with a giggle as she rode him. Their minds to fucked by the alcohol to notice little things. Jack moaned loudly as he reached his peak and not seconds after so did Sky. They fell against each other, Their bodies warm and sweaty.

"I love you so fucking much Sky Simmons." Jack panted as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you too Jacky." She said with a smile as she looked up into his brown eyes. "Please.. Promise me you'll never leave me?" She asked and he smiled as he pressed a sweet kiss to her forehead.

"I promise." He said and Sky smiled. Their eyes fluttered closed and they both fell asleep instantly in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt dirty writing this but, it need to be done for the story. :(
Tell me what you think?
By the way, I live in England so I know nothing about Graduation. :)
I apologize ha ha.
<3