Different But The Same!

Kickings

They threw Adam to the ground and kicked him hard, he groaned several times as their feet contacted with his ribs.
They were laughing for the next ten minutes whilst Adam curled up in a ball, trying to protect himself from the attacks.
Ten minutes later they stopped attacking him and left. He felt the beads of sweat dripping down his back and he turned over and lay on his back.
His head was spinning and everything was going black.

Freya was sat in her room listening to her CD. Out her window she noticed a gang of boys running down the street. They were jeering and shouting.
She sighed and turned her back on them.
A few minutes later she went to open her window and saw another guy walking down the road. She immediately recognized him and ran outside.

Adam walked down the road, his head still spinning. They had kicked his head by accident and he had a huge gash down one side of his face.
He heard someone running towards him and looked up slowly. Freya was running towards him.
Great!
This was the last thing he needed. But at the same time he was relived to see someone.

"Adam, Adam is you ok? Have you been attacked?"

Adam nodded. She put her arm gently around his shoulders and took him to her house. He no longer had the power to resist.

Adam lay on her bed whilst she cleaned up his body, which way s a mass of cuts and bruises.
He watched her as she lent over him, wiping his cuts with a cold cloth.

"Freya," he said sitting up. She stopped suddenly. "Freya, can you not tell anyone about this."

She immediately knew why. It would totally ruin his reputation. But she also was confused. Surely after his friends were told, they could help him out.

She nodded in agreement and went back to her work. Adam watched her and felt somehow speechless. They went on in silence for another few minutes. Then Freya went to the cut on his head. Her long hair brushed his face and he looked deep into her eyes. She looked at him.
Adam reached out and touched her hair, not knowing why.
Freya bent down and............!!!