Status: I work on it when I have time

Dark Moon

Neppie and Urie

“SER HURY UP!” I ran on to where Amy had called us to help. The Sailor Scouts were fighting against some big ugly thing that was stealing people’s pure heart crystals. We transformed and then I took flight to get better aim. I was about to take out my weapons when I sensed two of my friends. I looked around and spotted them in a tree. The cousins, Neptune and Uranus, I smiled and took out my scepter and sword. “Dark moon empyreal elimination!” A powerful black and blue twisting beam shot out of my combined scepter and sward and shot at the monster eliminating it permanently. I landed on the ground and looked right at the tree where they were hiding.
“What are you looking at?” Lida asked me and I held up my hand to silence them all.
“I can see you, and I can feel you. Neptune, Uranus, my friends come here. I missed you SO much!” They jumped down from the tree and looked at us.
“Who are you?” Neptune asked looking directly at me.
“It doesn’t matter; they will just get in our way cousin.” Uranus said with a slight glare. I rolled my eyes at them.
“I’m the Dark Moon Princess, Dark Sailor Moon. We were friends during the Silver Millennium. You two and our other two friends kept me sane and helped me save Adrian when he came to me injured.” I walked up to them and placed a finger on each of their foreheads sparking their memories of the past. They looked at me and then I was engulfed in a tight hug from the two of them.
“SQUIRT!” Uranus yelled excitedly.
“Little bit!” Neptune said at the same time. I hugged them back just as tightly.
“Oh, I missed you so much!”
“I missed you too Squirt.”
“Yeah Little Bit, long time no see.”
“Neppie, Urie, we SO need to go and catch up.”
“Defiantly.” They both chimed.
“So if you’re here, is Adrian here too?”
“Yep, he is.” I smiled at Nappie.
“MOMMY!!” I turned around and looked to see Arie running at me. I caught her as she jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly.
“Mommy?” The cousins asked shocked.
“She’s my daughter from the future, Ariela.”
“AUNTIE NEP AUNTIE NESS!” Arie flew out of my arms and at the other two girls.
“Ummmm…”
“Hi?” She hugged them and snuggled into Urie’s arms and fell asleep.
“Um, alright then, my baby loves you more than me. I can deal.” I smiled and the four of us left to go catch up out transformations coming undone after we had walked far enough away from the other Scouts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO SO SO SO SO sorry about the length, but I have wrighters block AND it's finals week here at my college. I'll make a normal length one as soon as I can I PROMICE!!