Status: My Second Storey. Currently a work in progress

My EveryDay Life: A girl in distress

A Friend Becomes Closer

I Was Walking out of happys pretzels. the worst job in the world might i add. feeling really depressed becuase, jess, my best friend had left me to go live in kentucky so she could be close ot her favroite singer 'Glitter Gina'. we had a fight and now i give up. the world is agenst me. when jake caught up to me. "hay dont be sad. it surpirsed me to" he said. "i just cant believe it was her" actully i could believe it. jess had been dying her hair purple. wearing glitter. doing weird stuff. "so what are you going to do?" ha rogers always thinking to do somthing about something. "nothing. it was her choise and she changed her number and email. so. i cant. just go on with everyday life i suppose. what are you doing later?" i bet it was really hard on him. he was such a sweet guy. shame on jess for breaking his heart. that evil slimey. stop it. good thoughts good thoughts. "nothing really." poor guy. "you could come watch a movie with me. i was renting that new horror movie." i said. "OH! the one with the ghost and stuff? i wanted to see that! i hear flying tragitys guirtariest is in that!" now i was hooked out of depression lake. flying tragity was my favroite band. "ommy gosh really?! your definently coming then. m&m's or Ressies?" i asked. "m&m's of course they last longer." he laughed. "alright hop in" i drove a silver plug in car. we stoped at mannies market. i picked up the movie while he got the snackies. i looked at the big bag of m&m's. "you think you got enough there bud?" i laughed. "they were on sale!" he laughed. he nibbled on a few in the car. we watched the movie in my room till 10. my parents dident mind becuase they knew jake was jess's boyfriend. we layed on our stomaches on a pile of pellows while grabbing handfulls of m&m's. it was the best night i had in a week sense jess left. when the movie was over he let me keep the m&m's. "haha thanks now il get fat and you wont want to talk to me anymore" he laughed "thanks for having me over. this was the most fun i had sense jess left." he pulled me into a hug. yep jakes a hugger. hes also really tall with black floppy hair. "see you at work!" he waved.
♠ ♠ ♠
this was short becuase the original chapter had not posted and was lost in the world of cyberspace.