Status: My Second Storey. Currently a work in progress

My EveryDay Life: A girl in distress

A replacement. The seat is still warm.

A replacement. come sit! The seat is still warm. Gee I can bearly remember who was just sitting here je somthing? Thats what I was thinking as I walked in the mall going to work at happys pretzels. Sure I miss her and all her purple glory but I just somehow knew she was changing. Like somthing inside her and turned from white to black. I threw on my white aprin and turned on the radio. "hey right on time." He was standing on a step stool refilling the crushed ice michine. "do you ever think she misses us?" I asked. Shit stupid question. Shes probobly all out there stalking glitter gina sayin 'hay gina! I live down the street! Im havin a paaartayy wanna come?' Screaming to keep her voice seperated from the rest. "im not sure what jess thinks anymore. Lets make a pact." He jumped down. "we wont think of jess until she contacts us and apoligises." Jake held out his fist. Up down punch it. "okag now lets serve pretzels that are happy! Made with a smile orrrrrr he slipped an icecube down my shirt. "Shiiit!! Come here you little......" I was chasing him around with a dripping ice cube in my hand when I sliped and *SMACK* darkness. I could hear voices.

Jake

I turned around when I herd a squeek and a smack crack. I saw shappy lying on the floor. "Help!! Shappy, shappy you okay?" I felt around the back of her head. No swelling. No blood. Thats a good sign. A mom and her todderler walked by. " Mommy mommy! Look at that lady! Shes sleeping!" The kid pointed. "oh my gosh is she alright?" She came over her kid becoming shy hugged her pant leg. "theres no swelling just sliped and blacked out.here help me move her to the stool" her soft lavander smelling hair tickled my face. We sat her up and a few minutes later she was fine. "you had me worried there a minute bud."

Shappy
"Im fine only a scratch"i blinkied then with a devious smile shoved the last little ice cube down his shirt. So when we left we were laughing just like good ol times. "im me when you get home!" He waved and hoped in his dark blue car. I drove waiting in traffic I got a text from him. 'stuck in traffic. U up for school tomorrow?' I tapped the wheel with my thumb. 'same. Auuugh damn teacher mr.langburg wants my history test tomorrow havnt even looked at it il work on it all night cant text then'

jake

i sat in the driveway. 'its okay! Youll get it! See you at school gurl!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatcha think?