Status: Complete =]

Boy Toy

Introduction

::._.::Mimi’s P.O.V::._.::

Ugh, another boring day. My life is just so dull sometimes! When can I actually trade my normal routine for something more, Exciting!?

“Stop staring off into space Mimi.” I turned and saw my buddy Lola coming up from behind me, hand in hand with some other guy. Why couldn’t I find a guy like she could? A nice one who I could love and snuggle with and chill with-

“Dude, stop staring off into space or I’ll kick your butt three-ways to Sunday!” She snickered. I nodded and readjusted the straps on my backpack and stood up.

“Sorry, I was thinking!” I laughed.

“Uh huh, there is no thinking in that little head of yours.” Lola poked my forehead and laughed. “So what are you doing tonight?”

“Sleeping.” I grinned.

“Of course.” She rolled her eyes at me. I just kept staring at her boyfriend. He was tall, tan and handsome in so many ways. His eyes were bluish green and had a hint of brown in them. His hair wa-

“Stop oogling already. This is Daniel.” Lola smiled as she introduced her new boytoy. The man smiled and stuck out his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Mimi.” He stated so robotically. I nodded the awkwardness away and shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you.” I winked at Lola. She smirked and nodded. Girl code, so easy to do.

“Hey, I’m gonna head home first, I’ll see you later okay?” I waved them goodbye and began walking home. I began walking through the park, talking to myself. Not weird, it’s just…unique!

“I wish I could find a boyfriend, a nice guy who loved me and all that fun mushy stuff. That’s what I want…” I grumbled to myself. Wait, grumbled? I looked at my tummy and sure enough it was growling. I laughed a bit and wondered over to my friends bar and grill for some food. I was too lazy to cook.

I walked in the front door and sat right at the bar. Men quietly sipped their drinks and such; so boring.

“Yo! Kami!” I shouted to my bar tending friend. “A shot of booze please!” I grinned, in hoped she’d give me some alcohol. Kami turned to me and snorted.

“Yeah okay.” She handed me a glass of soda instead and sat down. “What’s got you in a bust?”

“In a bust? Really?” I offered. Kami was so weird. Her curly black hair bounced as she laughed.

“So, anything new today pumpkin?” She leaned over the counter and waited for a story of some sort.

“Nothing really. Same shit, different day.” I laughed, sipping my MountainDew. “Lola got a new boyfriend.” I told her. Kami rolled her eyes and laughed.

“She always has a guy, what about you?” Kami smirked. “Any love lovers in your life yet?” She stuck out her tongue and winked at me. I snorted and sighed.

“I wish. Just once I’d love to find a guy. A guy who would stick by me and love me and shower me in affection and all that other bullcrap that’s in the movies…” I mumbled, sipping my soda soberly. Kami smiled and tended to her customers.

“Don’t worry sweetie, one day, you’ll find a guy like that.”

“Yeah okay.” I laughed. “And you’ll win Miss America.” I sarcastically told her. She flipped me off and continued with her drink pouring and bar tending.

“Excuse me…” looked over to my right and saw a man sipping her scotch, staring off into space. “You’re looking for a man who would, as you said, shower you with love and affection…” He muttered softly. Oh gosh, was he trying to pick me up? Uh-uh, no way in heck!

“Yes, but I-I’m not interested, thank you though.” I told her awkwardly, sipping my MountainDew casually.

“Not me, but hear me out…” He turned around in his seat and faced me. His bright blue eyes were breath taking and his facial features were nearly perfect. Maybe I shouldn’t have said no? Wait, I’m only 18! He must be 20 something!

I waited for him to speak.

“I know of a place where you can find the man of your dreams, it’s so simple and quick.” He explained, all I could think was ‘a sales man for one of those dating sites?’

“I don’t know if I-“

“Please, take my card and visit the website. Trust me, you won’t regret it.” He reached into his pocket and handed me a small card. All that was on it was a name, a company, and a site. His name was David Jost I’m guessing. I slid the card into my pocket and faced him.

“Mr. Jost I presume?” I offered, he nodded. “Just go to this site?” I asked him.

“Correct, then enter the details of your ideal lover and then wait your surprise.” He smiled, pulling out his wallet and leaving a few bucks on the table.

“Does this cost mon-“

“There’s a free trail which I hope you’re willing to try.” He smiled sweetly. I returned his smile and thanked him as he wondered out the door.

“What a strange man…” Kami wondered aloud. I snorted.

“You’re not so common yourself honey!” I snickered. “I’m going to head home so I’ll see you tomorrow!” I hopped off my bar stood and headed out the door.

“Be careful!” Kami called after me. I nodded and left with a smile on my face. I loved Kami, my best friend.

The walk was short to my apartment but not boring, just aggravating. Why was I going home? I have nothing there waiting for me. I could go dancing! That’d be fun. But I have no money. Well, I do, but I’d rather save it for a rainy day then to piss it away. My mama taught me that.

I unlocked my apartment door and stalked through my dark home. I tossed my school bags to the side, kicked off my shoes and plopped onto the couch, flicking on my lamps.

“What a day…” I groaned to myself. I felt something poke at my thigh. I went into my pocket and pulled out the card from before.

Should I try it? What if it costs me money and the dude was lying? It can’t be too much, maybe I should just try it? I don’t know.

My curiosity got the better of me and I pulled my laptop onto my lap and unlocked it. Opening a browser and typing in the website; TokioHotel.Humanoid.

It opened in two seconds flat and began asking me questions.

“What is your name?” I typed in my name.

“Age:” I typed in my age.

“Gender:” I typed in my gender.

“Searching for(Gender):” I typed in male of course. I’m no lesbian.
All that basic info processed for a moment or two longer and then another window popped up.

“Viruses?” I asked quietly to myself. However, it was no pop-up virus.

‘Type in your expectations/requirements for a compatible partner’

I thought for a moment, maybe I should be specific? Then in tiny print, sure enough it read: ‘Specific’

I smiled a bit, played some music and began typing in my ideal match’s info.

-Tall

-kind to me and others

-Not afraid to show his feminine side

-Tolerant

-a little jealous at times

-Has a funny sense of humor

-neat

-nice figure (Not too build, but not scrawny)

- a few Piercings/tattoos

I jotted down any extra info I felt necessary and hit the submit button.

‘Please enter your address.’

I hesitated at that moment. Should I really do this? Maybe I shouldn’t, it could be a scam and cause me to go into bankruptcy. I took a deep breath and typed in my address before I could second guess myself. Maybe it wasn’t the smartest thing to do but oh well!

‘Thank you for your choice to try out our latest product. We guarantee satisfactory and Hope you have a nice day. Someone will be in contact with you during your trial period, ask any questions you may have, thank you :-)’

I smiled at the message and yawned. I closed my laptop and decided it would be a good time to go to bed. I turned off my lamp and lazily dragged myself to my bed, not even caring if I was in jeans and a t-shirt.

I don’t remember falling asleep but apparently I did because I woke up to my rather loud alarm. I groaned, rubbed my eyes and hit it a few times till it shut off. I sat for a moment, contemplating my surroundings and crawled out of my bed.

I wandered into my bathroom and took a shower. After I was nice and clean I wrapped a towel around myself and did my hair. When it was just right, poofy and curly, I smiled at my reflection and strutted over to my closet. I pulled out my skinny jeans and a Unlucky 13 t-shirt. I snuck into my converse shoes and grabbed my bag, leaving for class once again.

Thank God it was Friday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is the first chapter! Hope you like it and the next one will be with Bill! :DD Comment pleas! :D