Status: Complete =]

Boy Toy

Night 1

::._.::Mimi’s P.O.V::._.::

My boring routine continued, but the only difference with this day was that we had a week off for Spring Break! I was so excited to be able to turn my alarm off and sleep till noon. I couldn’t wait.

“Mimi!” Lola called out. I turned around, my bag on my shoulder, and smiled.

“What’s up?” I looked up and saw she wasn’t with Daniel. “Where’s Daniko”

“Daniel.” She stuck her tongue out me. I snickered.

“I know, I’m just kidding!” We started walking out of the school, for the first time in a while. I forgot how much I missed her and loved her when she didn’t have a guy around her.

“I miss old times.” Lola mumbled almost inaudibly. I nodded.

“Me too, so what’re your plans for Spring Break?” I asked, hoping we could do something.

“Daniko is taking me to his parent’s house. It’s like two hours away, so we’re spending a night there, then coming back to enjoy Spring Break.” Lola frowned a bit.

“Why the face?” I pestered.

“I don’t want to meet his parents. I have a bad feeling about it.” She laughed a bit. We came to the sidewalk, which meant we had to go in separate directions.

“Don’t worry, it won’t be so bad.” I smiled for her, in hopes she’d brighten up.

“Sorry I have to leave you on the first night of Spring Break.” Lola fixed her knapsack strap and hugged me.

“It’s okay, I’m just going to chill at home like usual. You know where to find me if you need me.” I hugged her back and began backing away.

“Alright, I’ll call you later!” Lola waved me goodbye.

“Later!” I called and turned around. I kept walking to my apartment in some sort of daze.

I kept my pace rather steady as I walked home. I’d go over to the bar later tonight, I just wanted to eat and relax for a few.

After some time I arrived at my apartment and found two strange men in black suits and dark sunglasses with a huge box standing in front of my door.

“Mimi?” They asked in unison. I was a little startled but I nodded. They held out a clipboard. “Sign here.” I didn’t even think before I signed.

“Thank you.” They both stated. I nodded and unlocked my door. I opened it and they pushed the box into the center of my living room before leaving without another word. I waited a few moments and tried to figure out why I would get a huge box. You could hide a dead body in this thing!

I looked at the stamp in the upper right corner: Tokio-Hotel-Humanoid Inc. My eyes widened. I thought I was just doing an online dating thing! Did they ship me a body!? I jumped and squeaked as my phone went off. I opened it and answered rather up-tightly.

“H-hello!?”

“No need to shout dollface.” His voice was so familiar. “Haha, did you get your package?”

“The big box thingy? Yes! What is it!?” I began ripping the tape off in attempt to open it.

“Calm down!” I could hear the smirk on his face. “if you don’t like it, don’t worry. It’s only a three day trail! Unless, of course, you choose to buy it.”

“BUY A HUMAN BEING!? SIR I AM NO PIMP!” I shouted into my phone.

“No, no, no! Not as a pimp, as a lover!” He chuckled rather loudly. “I’ll be in touch, choa.” He hung up before I could ask any more questions.

I lifted the flaps of the box and saw another box that had a latch on it. I slowly reached for it and turned it, causing the lid to lift up and slide off the box. I closed my eyes, I was afraid to look. When I was calm enough, I opened my eyes and saw something wrapped up in plastic and bubble wrap. Did I order some sort of toy!? What the hell man!?

I got closer and focused on the object inside, and then I saw a face. I panicked. There’s a person in there! They could be dead or something!

“Shit, shit, shit!” I swore under my breath. I ripped the plastic open and saw the body more clearly. Laying next to the body was a book. I flipped through it quickly and found in bold print. ‘How to start your Boy Toy’

“Boy Toy?” I asked aloud. What the hell man!?

‘To start up, kiss your Boy Toy.’ I stared at the text dumbfounded. What the heck is this about!?

I threw the book across the room and leaned over the figure lying lifeless in the box. I realized then, he was naked.

“JEEZ!” I covered my eyes and tried poking the mysterious figure. “H-hello?” I called out to him. “Please wake up! Are you alright?” I peeked through my hands and saw he made no movement. Maybe I should try what the book said? Who knows, it might work. Like those princess movies! Maybe they were real after all!

I leaned over my figure and slowly inched closer. What if he’s dead!? I’d become necrophilia supporter!!!

.::A/N::.(Necrophilia is a person who has sex with dead people fyi =])

I closed the space between us and kissed its lips. They were soft, but dry. What is this thing? I pulled away slowly and opened my eyes. I watched the figure until I saw a hint of movement. Its eye twitched and slowly opened. I squeaked and crawled away from the thing and cowered in a corner. I shouldn’t have done that!

It slowly sat up and looked around my apartment, laying its eyes on me for a few moments and smiled softly.

“Hello girlfriend, what’s your name?” It smiled. I started wide-eyed at it and didn’t move.

“Wh-what are you?”

“I’m your Boy Toy for the next 3 days, please enjoy me.” It smiled. its voice was so angelic I could have melted, but then I remembered that it just came out of a box!

“B-Boy Toy?”

“This is very sudden, I am terribly sorry.” It looked at the floor with a sad pouting face. One of the features I guess I wanted ‘Slightly childish.’

“W-what’s your name?” I asked it.

“I don’t have one, will you give me one?” It looked up and smiled softly. It would have smile me smile but I was so shocked, terrified, confused.

“You don’t have a name?” I asked it. It nodded.

“Will you name me Girlfriend?” It smiled bigger. It was so cute, I had to say.

“….um…Bill?” I offered.

“Bill?” It asked. I nodded; it seemed to think about it for a moment, before grinning in my direction. “I love it! Thank you Girlfriend. Now what is your name?”

“Mimi.” I responded automatically. I studied the features of the thing. It had an eyebrow ring and when it spoke I thought I saw a tongue ring in there. There was a tattoo on the forearm and it also had a nose piercing. It was pretty hot I had to say.

“Um, why are you naked?” I wondered aloud, totally meaning to keep it in my mind.

“I don’t know.” It frowned for a minute. I giggled a bit; I couldn’t help it and stood up, finally getting over the shock.

I walking into my room and found some baggy clothes lying around, hopefully they fit it.

“Here, get dressed please.” I covered my eyes as it dressed.

“Thank you Mimi, you are very kind.” It walked over to me and hugged me. I was shocked; I didn’t know what to do. What did I get myself into?

After a little bit, I told it to stay here while I went out for a few. I needed to talk to Kami and relax, this was too much for one day.

At least it wasn’t a boring old day right?

I walked over and into the bar and sat down in my favorite seat.

“Hey chicka.” I looked up and saw Kami drying a glass. “What’s up?”

“Something you wouldn’t believe has just happened to me Kami….” I mumbled.

“Like what? You finally found a man?” She snickered. I kept my face straight and started at the table. “Seriously, what’s up?”

I told her everything, in hopes she could give me some advice. She didn’t say anything for a long while, but when she spoke I was confused.

“Deal with it.”

“What?” I asked her.

“Deal with it for the 3 days and then it’s out of your life right?” She leaned against the wall and crossed her arms over her chest.

“But I don’t know what to do with it!” I exclaimed quietly but sternly.

“That’s your own fault; it came with a book right? Read it and ignore it for the 3 days if you can and then it’ll be returned; as if nothing ever happened.” She smiled a bit. “Don’t worry, things will go back to normal.”

“But what if I’m tired of normal?” I asked without even thinking.

“What?” She laughed.

“I’m tired of routine, this is just what I needed to through me out of the rut I’m in!” I realized. I was suddenly happy for the thing that arrived. “And it’s technically a boyfriend.”

“Boy Toy.” Kami corrected. I waved the statement away and smiled.

“Thanks Kami, I’ll see you later.” I hopped off the stood and headed for the door.

“Keep me updated!” She called before I opened the door. I nodded and was about to leave when it walked it. Bill walked in.

“Hello.” He smiled.

“What are you doing here!?” I seethed quietly.

“I wanted to see where you went, I was getting worried.” He pouted. It was adorable but I was mad! I told him to stay and he didn’t!

“I’m leaving now, so come on!” I grabbed his arm and basically dragged him out of the bar.

“Goodbye everyone.” He said formally. I rolled my eyes and continued to drag him out of the bar and away from those people.

When we were away from the bar I began walking normal, hoping he would follow. He did.

“Hey Mimi, let’s go on a date.” He smiled childishly. I laughed a bit and shook my head.

“No thank you, I’m exhausted.” I laughed a bit, shivered at the sudden cool air. “Shit, I should have wore more than a sweatshirt.” I laughed a bit.

“I’ll keep you warm.” He smiled and placed an arm around my waist and drew me closer to him. He wasn’t warm though. I pulled away and smiled.

“Thank you but I’m alright, we’re almost home.” I kept walked. Bill trailed after me like a lost puppy.

When we got home I fell onto the couch and groaned loudly.

“Are you okay?” Bill asked cautiously. I nodded.

“Long day.” I told him; he sat down next to me and nodded.

“But interesting yes?” He smiled his cute little smiled. I laughed a bit and nodded, closing my eyes and relaxing all my muscles. Before I knew it I was out cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahaha~ Hope you liked it! The next chapter should be out either tomorrow or somepoint during the weekend. Please keep in mind that this is going to be a short story and wont be continued!

Please comment! :DD