Status: Complete =]

Boy Toy

Night 2

::._.::Mimi’s P.O.V::._.::

I woke up in my nice comfy bed in my own time. No alarm going off to kill my eardrums and wake me for another boring day. I didn’t open my eyes because I figured I’d savor the relaxation I felt.

“Mimi.” I peeked through my eyelids and saw Bill’s face only inches from mine. “Good morning.” He leaned closer, making me jump up and away from him. I ended up rolling right out of bed.

“What’s wrong? Don’t you want your morning kiss?” He asked pouting.

“Oh, u-um sorry! I’m just not in the mood for a kiss right now.” I stuttered; real smooth.

He smiled softly and nodded. “Okay, I understand. A good boyfriend never pressures his girlfriend into something she doesn’t want to do.” I just started at him and my facial expression must have softened. I then realized that I didn’t remember changing last night or going to bed. So I looked down and saw I was in my monkey pajamas.

“I changed you last night, I hope you don’t mind. I didn’t want you to sleep uncomfortably.” He played with his fingers.

“YOU UNDRESSED ME IN MY SLEEP AND I NEVER WOKE UP!?” I shouted at him.

“I’m sorry!” He turned his gaze to the floor. He looked so cute I couldn’t help but forgive him.
I sighed heavily and stood up. “It’s alright Bill, sorry I snapped at you.”

“It’s okay, kiss now?” He asked cutely. I froze, should I kiss him? He’s actually a robot! Can he kiss? …Is he any good?

“I-I don’t know if-“ I looked up and he was standing right in front of me, hands around my waist and kept his gaze on my eyes. I felt myself blush and I didn’t back away.

“Please?” He asked quietly. I nodded and closed my eyes. It’s just a kiss, right?

I felt something warm and moist brush against my lips. When I first kissed him, there was no feel or moisture. He kissed like a regular human, just better at it.

I couldn’t help myself, I melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes, trying to measure up to his height. Bill picked me up with no problem and laid me on the bed. I opened my eyes and turned my head away from him, breaking the wonderful kiss.

“I don’t intend on doing anything else but kiss.” I blushed and told him sternly. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

“It’s okay, I wouldn’t want you to do anything you didn’t want to.” He grinned and laid his head on my chest. “So soft….” He mumbled, rubbing his head on my chest. I laughed and patted his head.

“Silly Billy-bob.”

“I thought my name was Bill.” He looked up at me confused. I giggled and nodded.

“It is, but it’s another nickname.” I smiled.

“Oh, I see. What’s your nickname?” He asked. Is he serious?

“Mimi.” I laughed a bit.

“But that’s your name.” he tilted his head.

“Exactly, my name is so short, it doesn’t need a nickname.” I laughed; I pushed him off me and stood up, making my way to the shower. I turned on the water and was ready to undress when Bill walked right into the bathroom.

“Can I join you?”

“NO! That’s okay.” I pushed him out of the bathroom and locked the door.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure!” I called through the door. Little clingy; Wowza!

I washed all my worries down the drain and refreshed myself for the new day. When I finished, I stepped out and dried my hair and body, walking into my room in just a towel.
Thankfully, Bill wasn’t in the room so I hurried over to the closet and chose my clothes quickly. I closed the door and turned around, jumping and squeaking at the sudden motion of Bill. He was like a ninja!

“Jeez! Way to scare me to death!” I held my towel to my chest and tried to calm down.

“But you aren’t dead.” Bill tilted his head.

“A figure of speech Bill.” I laughed and wondered back into the bathroom, quickly locking the door and changing. I was afraid he’d break the door down, so I got dressed quickly and put my hair up in a messy bun.

“Mimi!” I left the bathroom and saw Bill smiling at me. His smile was cute yet creepy and rather disturbing. Out of habit I asked a stupid question.

“What’s with the face?”

“What face?” His expression dropped.

“You looked freaky.” I laughed a bit, walking right past him. I was hit with the fresh smell of pancakes and bacon. Oh so yummy!

“I made you breakfast.” Bill grinned and kissed my forehead. I smiled big and hugged him.
“Thank you! I love you!” I hugged him tight. He hugged me and rubbed my back slightly.

“I love you too Mimi.” He breathed. I blushed a bit and pulled away. I meant I love hat he made me food. Not him. Oh no, I just gave him the wrong idea, crap!

“Please eat, I hope you like it!” Bill smile big and handed me my plate. I was amazed with the magnificent set up on my plate. Everything seemed so professional! Heart shaped pancakes and bacons symbolizing an arrow going through the heart. It was so cute!

“Thank you so much Bill.” I grinned and took a bite of the pancake. It tasted out of this world.

“Is it good?” bill asked is his cutest baby voice. I could only smile big and nodded. “Good, I wouldn’t want to make something you didn’t like.” Bill sat down and watched me eat.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked him.

“I don’t need to eat.” He smiled, watching me chew and swallow my food. I kept a blush creep across my cheek as I slowed my chewing down.

“So, um, what’s your plan for today?” I put my plate down and sipped some coffee he made. Nice and sweet, just how I like it!

“Plan?” He asked robotically. Hehe, robotically, it’s a pun.

“Yeah, like, what do you plan on doing today.” I asked him.

“I plan on showering you with affection.” He smiled and ended up hugged me tightly. I laughed and hugged him back.

“Well I have to-” I was cut off by my ringtone going nuts on the table. I guess I must have left it out here. I let go of Bill and answered my phone. “Hello!”

“Dude! I totally forgot to call you last night!” Lola babbled through the phone, I snorted and continued to listen. “So we got to his parents house and they were so happy to see me! Dude, I was nervous over nothing! How was your night? Seeing how mine was totally awesome!”

I paused for a moment and looked at Bill, waiting quietly where I left him.

“I found something to occupy my time.” I explained, trying to be extremely vague. Lola would flip if she knew I order a Boy Toy offline.

“Like what?” She asked. I panicked.

“I found a new book when I was walking home yesterday and I started reading it. MAN! It’s an awesome book, I probably won’t finish it for another two days.” I laughed a bit, that’s when Bill will be gone.

“You are such a loser, but I love you.” Lola laughed. “I’m gonna go, everyone’s starting to wake up. So later chicka!”

“Later.” I giggled at her silliness. Lola wasn’t the brightest Crayola in the 64 pack, but I still loved her.

“Who was that?” Bill asked, coming up to my side. He picked up my hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it softly.

“I-it was Lola, she just wanted to check in.” I giggled a bit at his motion. “K-knock it off.” I laughed.

“So what are we going to do today Mimi?”

“I don’t have anything plan…”

“Let’s go on a date then!” Bill smiled and interlocked his fingers with mine. I looked at him oddly.

“A date?” I asked again, making sure I heard him correctly.

“Yes!” Bill smiled big. “We could go to the park or to the movies, anywhere, as long as we’re together!”

“That sounds like fun, so sure.” I smiled, and then I looked at his clothes. “But first we need to go shopping for you, you have no clothes.” I snickered.

“But I am wearing clothes.” Bill looked confused.

“Not public clothes, those clothes are good for just around the house.” I laughed a bit. “I’ll go buy you something, then I’ll come back and we can go on our date.” I smiled. Bill grinned and nodded.

“Okay.”

I released his hand and went into my bedroom, searching for clothes for me. I found my grey skinny jeans and my loose Flyleaf top. I grabbed a few bracelets and my favorite necklace and slipped into my converses. I let my hair out from its pony tail and let it fall all around my head. I scrunched it a bit and played with it till it was satisfactory. I grabbed my tote bag and threw my wallet in it.

“I’m leaving Bill.” I hugged him and headed out the door.

“Okay, be careful. I love you Mimi.” I froze at his sudden words.

“Are you just saying that because you’re programmed to?” I asked him. He smiled and nodded a few times.

“Yes.” He smiled. I glanced at the clock, it was nearly 4pm.

I smiled with a bit of relief and a bit of sadness at Bill’s statement and left my apartment.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I did all my shopping and ended up getting a new set of converse while I was out. It was about 6 and I was beginning to get a bit hungry. I stopped by the bar with Kami, in hopes she’d make me some food.

“Hey Kami.” I walked into the bar and waved at her.

“Hey Mimi, how you doing?” She asked, filling up a glass with MountainDew for me. I smiled and sat down.

“Out shopping, thought I’d stop in for a bite to eat.” As if on cue, my tummy grumbled a bit too loudly.

“Ah haha, I see.” Kami went behind another counter and into the backroom. When she returned, she was holding a cheeseburger and some fries. “Will this do?” She asked.
I nearly drooled at the site of it. “It’s perfect!” I grinned, she put it down in front of me and I ate it in only a few minutes.

“So, uh, hows the Boy Toy thing?” She asked quietly.

“I have a date with it in a few hours.” I told her, munching on my fries.

“I see, are you sure you aren’t getting attached to this thing?” She asked carefully. I nodded.

“There’s no way I’d fall in love with a robot.” I told her, and I was beginning to doubt my own words.

“Uh, huh.” Kami bit her lip and tended to her costumers. I paid for my meal and waved her goodbye.

“Later Kami!”

“Buh-bye sweetie!” Kamie smiled. I left the bar and wondered the streets slowly to get to my apartment.

I just realized something, Bill is a figure, he has no money for this date. So I’m going to have to pay for it all.

I groaned aloud and sat down on a park bench for a moment. I was suddenly tired and decided to watch the birds on the ground. So carefree, so cute. I loved birds. My ADHD was making me look everywhere for something else to do. It was about 8 o’clock, so the sun was getting ready to set.

“Hallo.” I jumped a bit and turned around. There was an adorably handsome man smiling at me.

“Hello.” I smiled at him. “Can I help you?” I asked him sweetly.

“Yes, I was wondering what a beautiful girl, such as yourself, would be doing all alone at this hour.” He asked, sitting down next to me. I felt a blush creep across my cheek.

“I was doing a bit of shopping and grabbing a bit to eat, and now I’m going home.” I grinned. I stood up from my seat and began walking away. “Nice talking with you.” I told him.

“Wait a second.” I turned around and he was standing right behind me. I was beginning to get a bit frightened.

“What?” I asked him harshly.

“I just wanted to know if you wanted to come home with me.” He told me seductively. His hands wrapped around my waist, keeping me at his side. I began to panic.

“Let go of me!” I twisted and tried to push the dude away from me.

“Don’t be like that baby.” The man leaned in and tried to kiss me. Tried is key word here. I lifted my knee right into his manhood and while he crumbled to the floor, I ran away. I ran into two more guys who held me in place.

I felt my breath quicken as the man from before stood up and began walking over to me. Before he could touch me I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“BILL!” I screamed over and over again until the clamped a hand over my mouth. I felt tears ready to escape my eyes as the man leaned close.

“Shouldn’t be so loud babydoll.” The man snickered. I closed my eyes tight until I heard a thud.

I looked up and saw the man from before lying on the ground unconscious. I felt the two man release me and begin running.

“Mimi.” I turned around and saw Bill standing behind me. The wind flew around him, making his hair dance in the wind. He resembled a superhero. “Are you alright?” He asked.
I didn’t say anything; I just ran into his arms and hugged him for dear life.

“It’s okay, everything is alright now.” Bill hugged me and stroked my hair. I didn’t cry, I didn’t flip out, I just hugged onto him. If Bill wasn’t here tonight, things would have been extremely bad. I needed Bill in my life. I couldn’t get rid of him.

“Are you okay?” I asked him quietly. He nodded.

“I’m alright if you’re alright.” Bill smiled softly and kissed my forehead lightly.

“Can we just go home and do our date tomorrow?” I asked him. Bill paused for a moment and nodded with a small smile on his perfect lips.

“Of course we can.” He let me go from his soft embrace and took my hand in his.

We walked home and I told him I wanted to check something online before I went to bed. He nodded and sat down, waiting for me.

I went to the site where I purchased Bill; TokioHotel.Humanoid.

I scanned the sire for a price of anything. All it did was give me David Jost’s number. I groaned aloud and decided to call. It rang only a few times before he answered.

“Hello?” He asked.

“Mr. David Jost?” I asked.

“This is he, who is this?” He asked slowly, I guess he was trying to remember who would call him at this late hour.

“It’s Mimi, I purchased one of your Boy Toys?” I asked more than stated, I hope he’d remember me.

“OH YES! Mimi, how are you and your Humanoid?” He asked.

“Humanoid?” I asked.

“The Boy Toy, it’s supposed to be a Humanoid but Boy Toy sounds cuter I guess. So how have you two been?” He talked and talked. I laughed a bit.

“We’re doing good.” I stood up and walked into the bedroom, not wanting Bill to hear. “I actually have a question.”

“Shoot.”

“How much would it be if I were to purchase Bill?”

“Bill?” He asked.

“The Boy Toy, I named him Bill.” I explained.

“Ahh, I see, I see. Well the full price is about…” I heard him mumble something.

“Excuse me?” I laughed a bit. “I can’t hear you.”

“It’s about… one million dollars.” I heard him say nervously.

“Um, wow! You expect people to pay that?!” I shouted into the phone.

“Well, the materials and all the things we use to MAKE the Boy Toy is a lot more! So we figured this was a nice price!”

“Only rich people can pay that! There’s no way I could afford it!” I ran my hand threw my hair and sighed.

“You’re right, listen, I’ll try and think of a way to reduce the payment, I’ll be in touch tomorrow.” He explained. I could hear the nervousness in his voice. I nodded, as if he could see me.

“Alright, have a good night.” I hung up and fell onto my bed with a heavy sigh.

“One million dollars….” I mumbled. I turned over and closed my eyes, falling right into my Lala land of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait! >< I got lazy haha! The next chapter should be done soon, dunno when but soon! :DD

Comment Comment Comment~