Status: Inactive, Sorry!

So Far Away

You make me want to scream.

Matt bit my bottom lip making me moan in to the kiss. Matt stood up and pulled me closer to him. I wraped my legs around his waist. I started nibbling on his neck until I found his sweet spot. He pushed me gainst a wall and grinded against me, moaning softly. Matts hands slipped uder my shirt and groped at my chest. I felt my nipples stiffen at his touch.

I moaned and grinded against him more urgently. He put me down and we ran up the stairs, kissing, biting, and ripping each others clothes off.

MAtt pushed me against the wall outside of his bedroom and literally ripped my shirt down the middle and pulled it off me. It only turned me on more.

We burst in to his room and landed in his bed. I pulled off his boxers and gasped.

"I guess thers a reason they call you 'Horsecock'"

I bit my lip, needing him inside me. Matt leaned down and kissed me roughly, pulling lightly on one of my snakebites.

"Matt," I breathed. " I need you inside me, now."
With that, Matt thrusted in to me. I arched my back and screamed, mostly from pleasure. I could feel myself streatching to accomidate his size.

I nipped at his neck and scratched his back. But I got tired of beingon bottom and flipped us over, So I was on top. I rode him for abou 20 minutes before he flipped us over again.

My moans and screams were getting louder, and MAtts thrusts were getting harder.

I arched my back and screamed Matts name, I felt myself clamping around his member. I knew that sent him over the edge.

He moaned my name over and over again as he came in me.

MAtt flopped over and kissed my head, before we both fell asleep in a drunken, satisfied slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated. And i'm sorry i'm terrible at writing sex scenes. I already have part of the next chapter written, so I'll update tomorrow.
And I realized that even though this story is a love story with ZV, Ali and Zacky have interacted very little.
So there will be a lot of scenes with just them coming up :]