The Art Of Loving

Chapter Three

School just wasn’t enough.

Ville needed more than just two hours a day with a few minutes here and there. He craved Bam more and more and even looking through his many pictures of his beautiful boy wasn’t enough to satisfy him. He saw only one option- follow him home.

He was waiting as usual for Bam and the boys to gather after school. The only difference was that this time when they departed, Ville followed. He kept his distance but stayed close enough to have them in sight. They went to the parking lot, where everyone but Bam got in a car and drove off.

They left him… How could they leave him?!

Bam continued in the opposite direction of the car’s path, into the neighborhood where Ville lived. He turned into a street that was just a few away from Ville’s and the Finn nearly squealed knowing how close their houses were. Bam disappeared into a house that was painted a pale yellow.

That house isn’t right for him… He should live in a castle.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

It was a typical Saturday night. Ville was sitting on a tree branch outside Bam’s window, hidden by the shadow of the leaves, watching his beautiful boy. It was what he did almost every night, but Saturdays were special. He didn’t bring his sketchbook on Saturdays. He needed to keep his hands free.

Bam sat at his computer and Ville waited, willing the skater to step away from the machine. Finally he stood, walking over to his bed, in perfect view of the window, and laying down.

That’s my Bammie…

Ville loved Bam’s consistency in this matter. He did it every Saturday night, and always on his bed. There were other times he did it too, and Ville guessed that the shower was a usual place, but Saturdays were always the same.

He watched in wonder as Bam slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and Ville followed suit- always letting Bam go first.

Bam wrapped his hand around his dick, slowly pumping it up and down. Ville did the same, his eyes staying fixed on Bam. He was disappointed to discover the window was closed this night… He could only see Bam’s lips moving as he moaned. He did have a slight advantage when the window was closed, though; he could make more noise without being spotted.

He still kept his voice quiet, his soft moans visible in the cold night air. He pumped himself harder, his thoughts still focused completely on Bam. He saw Bam come and it brought him to the edge. He pumped harder, closing his eyes as he had his orgasm. He grabbed a few tissues out of his pocket and wiped himself off, gripping the tree to keep his balance.

Bam did what he always did- grab a washcloth out of his nightstand, wipe himself off, put the washcloth back, pull his boxers up, take his pants completely off, and lay there panting slightly with his eyes closed and his arms spread. Ville imagined curling up on top of Bam and having his beautiful boy’s arms wrap around him, holding him close.

Someday…