Mischief Managed

002.

"Ella! Ella, wake up! We've got to go to the World Cup! C'mon!" came the voice of Ginny.

"Tomorrow," I murmured, turning over.

"ELLA!" Hermione shouted, throwing a pillow at me.

"HERMIONE!" I shouted back, putting a pillow over my head.

I heard Hermione and Ginny whispering to each other, then one of them left the room. I smiled as I attempted to drift back off into dream-land. However, that didn't happen. Moments after someone left the room, I heard a lot of giggling and two people were jumping up and down on the bed.

"Get up!"

"Up, up!"

"Fred, George! Get off my bed!" I said without looking up.

"You better get up right now or I'll carry you out of this room," Fred said sternly, just as he and George stopped jumping. I completely ignored him and suddenly I felt myself lifted from the bed.

"Okay, okay. I'm up. Bloody hell, Fred," I said, looking at him.

"Well, we need to go watch the WORLD CUP!" he said, letting me back down and high-fiving George.

"Okay, well get out, you bloody gits, so I can get changed," I said, throwing a pillow at them.

"Fine," they said in unison, then walked out. I sighed, threw my hair up in a pony tail, put on my makeup, and got changed. Then, I walked downstairs and saw everyone eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Ella," Molly said, while making eggs the muggle way.

"'Morning, Mrs. Weasley," I smiled, sitting at the table next to Jacob.

"Where's Ron and Harry?" I asked, looking around the kitchen, seeing everyone there but him.

"Still sleeping," Arthur sighed. "Will you go wake them?"

"Sure thing," I said, getting up and going to Ronald's room. I knocked on the door, but got no answer, so I walked in and they were both still sleeping. I flipped on the lights, in hopes of it waking them, but they didn't stir.

"Wow, really?" I said out loud to myself. I walked over to Ron's bed and shook it until he stirred.

"Wha-you-doin," he said, quietly, his words running together.

"It's time to wake up and go to the World Cup. C'mon, Ronald," I said, shaking him. He wiped drool from his mouth and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

I walked towards Harry, shaking his bed, but he didn't move at all. So, I resorted to beating him up with a pillow until he did wake. The result? We had a mini-pillow fight until Hermione ran upstairs, telling us all to 'grow up'.

"C'mon, Hermione! Join the fun!" I winked, tossing a pillow to her.

"I will not," she began, until Ron hit her in the head with a pillow.

"Ron!" Hermione exclaimed, throwing a pillow back at her.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" I yelled, grabbing up three pillows, throwing one at each of my friends. Then, I ran behind a bed and crawled under it, while the others fought with pillows.

"KIDS!" came the voice of Molly Weasley from downstairs. "Arthur is ready to GO! Let's GO!"

"Harry, Ron, you've got to get dressed!" Hermione said, dropping a pillow and walking out of the room. I crawled out from under the bed and hurried out of the room, ignoring Harry and Ron's dumbstruck faces.

I came down the stairs right after Hermione. Fred; George; Jacob, who was holding Ava; Caden; Ginny; and Arthur were all at the door waiting. I smiled, walked over to the group, and joined them as we all stared at the stairs, waiting for Harry and Ronald to hurry.

Within moments, they both came running down the stairs, hair a mess, and ran over to us, breathing deeply. We were just about to go until -

"What is that in your pocket?" I looked over and saw Molly, hands on hips, looking at the twins angrily.

"Nothing!" exclaimed George.

"Don't you lie to me!"

Molly, then, pointed her wand towards George, shouting, "Accio!"

Several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George's pockets and landed in Molly's hands. George and Fred both made a grab for the objects, but missed. They sighed in defeat.

"We told you to destroy them after the incident at Harry's yesterday!" Mrs. Weasley said angrily.

"What happened at Harry's?" I asked. All I could remember from yesterday was the boys coming home and Fred and George were getting yelled at. I had totally forgotten to ask why.

"They - uh - gave Dudley some Ton-Tongue Toffee and his tongue swelled - a lot," Ginny whispered beside me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"You were to get rid of the lot! Both of you, empty your pockets. Now."

The twins looked down and took out a few candies out of their pockets and handed them to Molly. She sighed and said, "Accio! Accio! Accio!" to be sure she retrieved them all.

"Mum, we spent six months developing those!" Fred whined.

"Oh no wonder you didn't go more O.W.L.s!" she exclaimed. The twins rolled their eyes and stormed out the door without another word. I sighed and walked out after them, after saying 'bye to Molly and giving her a hug.

"Fred, George!" I shouted behind their backs, running to catch up to them.

"What?" they said in unison.

"C'mon, don't be mad at your mom. She just doesn't want you using it on people again," I said, my hands on my hips.

"So? She didn't need to throw out the whole stock!" George said, angrily.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't bring them with you!" I said.

"Maybe," Fred mumbled. "C'mon, everyone else is coming now. Let's go."

"What? Are we walking?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah, we have to get to a portkey to get there, because of us being underage. We can't Apparate," Fred said.

"Hmm..."

"Ella! Wait for me!" Ava called, running over to me. I scooped her up into my arms and walked alongside the twins; Harry, Ron, and Hermione beside me.

"How far a walk is it?" Ginny asked, running up to us.

"A little ways," Arthur said, behind us. "We just have to meet up at the Portkey with Amos Diggory and his son, Cedric, then we'll be off at the Cup in no time!"

"Isn't Cedric that git seeker on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team?" George said, tensing up.

"Yeah," Harry said quietly. Last year, Cedric's team had beaten the Gryffindor Quidditch team, but only because Harry fell off his broom during a time when Dementors came onto the field. Cedric had demanded a re-match, but it was no use. He had caught the snitch, fair and square.

"Oh, it's not his fault he's good at Quidditch, guys," I said.

"You just like him 'cauz he's 'cute'", Ron said, sniggering.

"No! Well, yeah, he's not bad looking, but it's true! Obviously if he beats Harry in Quidditch, he's got to be good," I said, smiling over at Harry. He smiled back.

Everyone walked in silence for a while. Not because we didn't talk, just because no one had anything to say. With what seemed like hours later, we finally made it to the Portkey. I sat down on the ground, while we waited for Amos and Cedric. Fred sat down beside me, George at his side.

"Tired?" he asked, grinning.

"A bit," I smiled.

"Hmm.. I like your hair today," he said out of the blue, looking at me.

"Thanks, Fred," I said, confused at why he would just randomly bring that up.

"Okay, kids! Amos is almost here, see him in the distance?" Arthur said. We looked up and Amos and Cedric were walking side-by-side up the hill. Arthur waved.

Fred and George both got up, and I started to, but Fred got to me first.

"Need a hand?" he asked, smiling, holding his hand out. I put my hand in his and he helped me up.

"Thanks, Fred," I said, smiling, and walked over to the Portkey.

"Amos! Hi!" Arthur said, patting him on the back. "Hello Cedric." They both smiled and waved.

"Well, are we ready to go?" Amos asked; everyone nodded and grabbed a hold of the Portkey.

"1 - 2 - 3!" Arthur said, and we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, second chapter! Thank you to my 6 subscribers, 31 readers, and 12 commenters! You guys are amazing<3
A little romance and major drama will be starting soon, just you wait. (;

i love you all to pluto and back! <3 (: