Status: Marvelous work in progress

I'd Come for You

Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

“Luke?” I questioned quietly and pitifully.

My big brother groaned again and opened his eyes, he stared up at me then as fast as he could he jumped up from the ground and threw his arms around me.

I gasped and hugged him back as tears once again started to fall freely down my cheeks.

The man beside us groaned again and started to get up, when he did. I could see him more clearly, he was tall with a muscular build, and he had short spiky black hair, his eyes were a chocolate brown colour which quickly changed to a greyish black. He looked about thirty five and I realised this man was now my father.

I slowly got up and looked at my father curiously; Luke held onto my hand and pulled himself up with ease. He then turned around to Oliver and punched him in the jaw.

Oliver cried out in pain hitting the floor, his friends crouched beside him.

“Never threaten my little sister again” Luke snarled

In one swift move Kronos had Luke up against the wall of the cabin by the front of his armour. My father looked at my brother more closely then let him go. He looked at Oliver and the others.

“Go now” he ordered

The boys ran out of the cabin as fast as they could, Luke was about to follow them but Kronos stopped him, he held Luke by his hair and made Luke look at him

“You were my host for a long time boy” Kronos started “I know your memories and your feelings so be warned you will receive the same treatment as my daughter if you disobey me or try to run, you know what punishments my daughter may have in store for her so tread carefully”

Luke paled and nodded his head as much as he could in understanding, Kronos then let Luke’s hair go and grabbed the both of us by our arms; he pulled the both of us from the cabin and then decided to throw us into individual cabins either side of the captain’s cabin.

“Damn it” I growled as I kicked the door of my new cabin.

“You know, you’ll get into trouble like that” a voice said from behind me.

I spun around and sighed in relief as I saw Eleni sitting on the top bunk of the cabin, I glared at her lightly.

“You lied to me” I accused.

“I was ordered to” She replied jumping down from the bed.

I sighed and slid down onto the floor with my back to the door.

“Lady Axelia, if you are as good at pranking as they say can we maybe have some fun soon?” Eleni asked me carefully

I smiled up at her as a mischievous glint came into our eyes, “Definitely”

Eleni grinned back at me and jumped on me hugging me tightly. When she let go of me she looked me up and down and pulled me down onto my new bed so that I was sitting beside her.

“So what do we have planned for tonight?” she asked me smiling like a mad woman.

“Tonight?” I questioned confused.

Eleni grinned at me “You are Lord Kronos’ little girl, he will throw a dinner in celebration of your return”

I looked at the Kobalos in surprise then grinned and we started to plan our grand opening.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~

To welcome me back Kronos had changed the sky deck of the ship into an outdoor dining room with a large table that was able to sit the whole army which was surprising. Luke sat on one side of my father while I sat on the other with Eleni beside me. We looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes. And smiled lightly, when I looked over at my father I saw Luke watching me with suspicion in his features. I smiled a little at him and shook my head.

My father stood up from his chair and raised his glass making everyone quite, when he was about to start a speech a catapult shot out from underneath everyone’s plates (except a few people of course) hitting the owners faces then hell to started to break loose as water bombs filled with various compositions came flying out of nowhere and hitting anything in their path.

I got up from my chair and ran away from the table followed by Eleni, we both ran into the halls and separated into different cabins leaving a minute later until we both got to our cabin, we shut the door in front of us then ran down to the engine room hiding amongst the machinery.

“We’re going to die” I told Eleni breathlessly as I continued to giggle uncontrollably

Eleni too was trying to stop giggling, but the both of us soon fell silent as we heard the door to the engine room slam off of its hinges, we both froze and looked at each other fearfully.

“Axelia! Eleni!” My father bellowed angrily, his voice echoing around the room.

I slowly and carefully looked around from where we were hiding and saw my father dripping wet from water, custard, baked beans and other various foods, he was also covered in feathers. We both suddenly heard yells from above us and heard bangs on the floor.

The second part had gone to plan, we’d decided to place itching powder and insects in the clothing draws of many of the cabins.

I heard Eleni let out a little whimper of a giggle beside me as it escaped her lips, Kronos spun around and saw me hiding, I smiled at him sheepishly then grabbed Eleni and tried to run but my father was suddenly in front of us.

“My cabin now” he ground out furiously as anger burned in his eyes.

Eleni cringed away from her masters’ gaze and disappeared in a shower of leaves, I glared childishly at my father who spun me around and pushed me towards the door, he kept a hand on my back to keep me moving.

When we got to his cabin he threw the door open and pushed me in again, when we arrived in the cabin, most of the crew were there glaring at me some of them had hit Eleni which I could tell from the tears falling down her cheeks and the red marks across her cheeks.

Oliver was the one glaring at me the most but in his eyes showed a little satisfaction. I stormed over to him and punched him breaking his nose then kicked him where it hurts.

Kronos grabbed me by the back of my top and pointed to the chair by the side of his bed mutely; he then turned to the crew and signalled for them to leave. The crew slowly and unhappily left the cabin leaving me and Eleni alone to face the wrath of my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Duh Duh Duhhhhhhhh... what is Kronos going to do????
if any suggestions then comment please
all critisism welcome