Status: Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You ^_^ Next Chapter Coming Soon...

Darkest Desires

YOU GOT MAIL

“You got mail” My computer chimed as the screen lit up. I shoved the last of my books inside my purple messenger bag and quickly jumped in my desk chair. With a few clicks of the mouse I opened the messenger.

Snuznclass92: Mornin’

I giggled at the screen name even though it wasn’t the first time I had read it. Quickly typing with a swift tap on the enter key my words appeared on the screen with a chime.

Luv2laugh23: Good morning

Snuznclass92: So ur still home

Luv2laugh23: duh. Where else wod I be?

Snuznclass92: Well you took long to reply…I thought you left for skool

Luv2laugh23: Nah that place can wait. I’m not in a hurry like someone always is

Snuznclass92: You mean ur sis?

Luv2laugh23: yeah

Snuznclass92: well what do u expect from a girl who is determin to do her best?

Luv2laugh23: ur right, but does she have to make me look bad by going in early and coming back late?

Snuznclass92: I doubt shes doin it on purpose rember who has a job and who has time to sleep

Luv2laugh23: hey, hey! Don’t make me look bad. I happen to lov sleeping

Luv2laugh23:besides whos screen name is Snuznclass92?

Snuznclass92: ha ok you got me :p


“Hey, Meg,” Danielle said walking into my room, “did Eddy hide my laptop in here again?” she looked under the violet pillow with a pissed look on her face. Generally Danielle is always so busy that my twin brother Eddy would swipe Danielle’s most prized possession, her laptop. Well at least her most recent laptop that she bought using her money that she saved up from working at the Apple store. I watch as she looked under the mattress and then under the bed not caring that I never gave her a response. “Damn,” she cussed under her breath, “that boy doesn’t know the value of technology,” she placed her laptop on my bed, “much less a dollar.” I eyed the shiny laptop with curiosity.

“What kind of laptop is this one?”

“It’s the new HP Envy 14,” she beamed, “a.k.a my baby.”

“You mean your new favorite.” inoted and Danielle shrugged.

“Call it what you will, but it’s off limits to anyone whose name isn’t Danielle Tatopoulos.”

“Well alright, Danny,” I said as I turned in my seat so I would be facing the computer screen again.

“What are you doing?” Danielle asked now peering over my shoulder, “whose Snuznclass92?” I minimized the window so my sister couldn’t read the conversation I was having. “Don’t tell me your talking to someone you don’t know.”

“Well, mom,” I sneered at her, “I don’t think it’s any of your business.”

Danielle’s eyes narrowed when I called her mom as if she was greatly offend by being call a parent. “Fine, I don’t care what you do.” She spat out at me and quickly grabbed her laptop off the bed and headed toward the door. “Just know you’re walking with Eddy today to school. I have to meet up with Carl to finalize our PowerPoint presentation in the library before classes start.” I turned my back on Danielle and waved at her telling her I got it already and just go. Taking a quick glance to make sure Danielle was gone I opened up the messenger window.

Luv2laugh23: you still there?

Snuznclass92: yeah

Luv2laugh23: oh good  I thought you left

Snuznclass92: I thought you did too. What happened?

Luv2laugh23: Danny came and I quickly shut off the screen

Snuznclass92: oooohhhhh

Snuznclass92: So does that mean she doesn’t know about me?

Luv2laugh23: well as of now she knows ur screen name

Snuznclass92: you know what this means

Luv2laugh23: wat?

Snuznclass92: I have to introduce myself to her

Snuznclass92: show her I’m great guy. Worthy of her little sis

Luv2laugh23: haha you can try

Snuznclass92: how much you want to bet she is dying to meet me now that she knows ur talking to me?

Luv2laugh23: idk

Snuznclass92: how about a date?

Luv2laugh23: a date?

Snuznclass92: why not? We’ve been talking for 2 yrs. Why not meet up?

Luv2laugh23: good point

Snuznclass92: okay you know that I go to Johnson high and you go to Garfield why meet in the middle

Luv2laugh23: we can meet at the pizza place on 2nd and Randall!

Snuznclass92: and then we can go meet ur sis!

Luv2laugh23: Yeah!!!

Snuznclass92: ok see ya there

Luv2laugh23: see ya


Feeling giddy I jumped out of my seat and quickly grabbed my messenger bag actually happy to be going to school today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and yeah I know she is stupid for meeting up with a guy she doesn't know
This is Meg's messenger bag
This is Danny's laptop