Status: writing.

We Are All Broken

Autumn - 1

I walked into my homeroom and everyone’s eyes fell on me. I smiled and walked towards my clique. I sat down on a desk and Valentina squealed, “Autumn! Oh my God, it’s GREAT to see you!”
“Yeah, it is.” I said, giggling.
She smiled and rolled her eyes. “Oh my God, you’ll never guess what.”
“What?” I asked.
“We’re in the same dorm!” she said excitedly.
I smiled, “Good. You can keep it a secret when I go out at night.”
She nodded and flicked some hair from her face. “So did you see Clay Anderson?” she said, pursing her lips, “He really filled out over the summer.”
I nodded, not really caring. Clay was a jock who was more interested in a soccer ball than anything else, but I could easily change that if I wanted to. I draped some of my hair behind my shoulder and smiled at a few cute guys. They looked me up and down and smiled. I turned back to Valentina who was messing with her make up.
“So there are more emo whores this year,” she said, flicking something off of her finger.
“Really? Well, we got to fix that.” I stated, pulling out my cell and texting the others that we’d take care of the emos at lunch. I ruled this school so I let the people know I like and who I don’t like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, sorry :/