I'll Love You Forever and I'll Always Be Here

I'll Love You Forever and I'll Always Be Here

I’ll Love You Forever And I’ll Always Be Here

I turned over knowing that I really should get up soon, I just really didn’t want to. I felt his hand brush past my cheek and down my neck. I opened my eyes.
“Gee, I’m sleeping” I whined, before turning over again trying to get him to leave me alone.
“But baby, it’s already 3pm,” was his reply.
I groaned turning over again to face him, I opened my eyes slightly squinting against the light. The sight in front of me made me smile, there was Gerard standing next to my bunk looking at me lovingly a sly grin on his face.
“Why does it matter what time I get up? We’ve got 2 days off”
“Exactly,” Gee replied “And I have a surprise for you”
“Does it have to be now?” I say groggily.
He smiles sexily, “maybe not right now. You wanna do something before we go?”
I give a grin one that makes sure he knows I want to, he’s seen it a thousand times, a hungry cheeky seductive grin.

He climbs up onto my bunk. Damn having the top bunk, I just hope Bob isn’t sleeping underneath. I slide over so my backs flush against the wall, to make sure he can fit. After all he is bigger than me, though that’s not hard. I hardly give him a chance to put his weight on the bunk before I lift myself up and kiss him, supporting my weight with the hand that’s next to his head. The kiss is rough, just as I like it, both of us fighting for dominance of the others’ mouth. I finally give in and grant Gerard permission to enter my mouth. I suddenly wonder where Gerard’s hands are, by now they’re usually linked behind my back. Between kisses I mumble.
“What’s..up…babe…don’t..wanna…wake…anyone?”
We stop kissing.
“Huh? Oh no, they’re all out shopping. You know what day it is don’t you?”
“ermmm, October the….31st”
I freeze as I realize. Gee must have seen the realization hit me.
“Happy Birthday babe, 21 now huh?”
I smile. I forgot my own birthday but everyone else remembered. Typical. Gee smiles at me then leans in to kiss me, I kiss back after muttering thank you.

After a while I decide that I’m bored of making out so I slide my hands down Gerard’s chest then down his stomach until I reach the hem of his black tshirt. I pull upwards, going to take it off but Gee stops me. He leans away from me and says:
“Save yourself till later babe, trust me you’re going to need the energy”
Thoughts run through my head as I try to figure out what exactly Gerard has planned, nothing. This is gonna be one hell of a surprise. I mumble slightly annoyed
“Shouldn’t have fucking woken up!”
Gee then slides his hand around the back of my neck, pulls me towards him forcefully and kisses me. It’s one of the most mind blowing and passionate kisses he’s given me in the 3 years we’ve been together.
I perk up a little “Well maybe that was worth waking up for.”

He slides out from the bunk and lands on the floor, looking at me beckoning me to follow. He leads me to the back of the bus, where on the table there is a fully cooked breakfast waiting for me. We eat together in silence occasionally glancing at each other or the tv. Every time our eyes meet I try to analyse what they say, trying to pick up any clues about what’s going to happen today.

When we finish eating I go to get dressed. Gee calls after me
“Put on those tight black jeans baby, I wanna be able to see your ass all day.”
I sigh and say back sarcastically
“Yes sir”

I'm dressed and ready to go, I walk back to the table where Gee is sitting waiting. He smiles when he sees I did as he asked. Mainly coz I felt great wearing these jeans and NOT because he’d asked me to wear them, and I made sure he knew it. He pecked me on the cheek and we walked off the tour bus. It took me until we got to the end of the road to realize that I didn’t know where we were going. I put my hand in Gerard’s back pocket. He turned and looked at me, to see whether I was doing because I wanted to talk to him. And I did.
“Gee, where are we going? We don’t even know this fucking city.”
“I know where we going, it’s just round the corner.”
“What is?”
“The place we are going to”
“Gee, stop fucking with me, you know I hate surprises. (I don’t actually I just wanna annoy him as much as he is me) Just tell me where we’re going and what the fuck I need energy for.”
“Frankieee” He used that really cute voice he knew I couldn’t resist, DAMN HIM!
I sighed “what?!”
“Let me spoil you, let me take care of you, just for today. I’m gonna surprise you no matter what. You’re not breaking me today. No siree.”
I give in. “Fine.”

In around another 10 minutes we arrived at a large hotel. We walked into the foyer, it looked posh. I mean really posh. Gee pointed at one of the sofas and commanded me to sit. I did as he said, it’s only for today right? It can’t be that bad. I watch him walk to the counter and say something to the receptionist she nods and he walks back to me.
“Gonna tell me what that was about baby?” I tried to sound as sweet as I could trying to make him crack and tell me what it was.
“You’ll find out later. Now we gotta go meet the guys in the diner across the street.”
I sighed, it’s my birthday and he’s getting what he wants, its so not fair. I stand up and Gee reaches for my hand. This is unusual, I mean the band know about us and stuff but Gee doesn’t like affection in public. I always ask him to hold my hand, it makes me feel safe, but he never does. I put my hand in his and he weaves his fingers in between mine. I hope he knows how much this one little thing means to me, maybe he is thinking about me after all. I try and show my appreciation by rubbing my thumb gently against his.

We get to the diner and I see the other 3 sitting at a table, we walk straight to them and give each other the usual hugs and greetings. Ray’s the first to give me his present I unwrap the gift and inside I find: A pot of the best most expensive black nail polish, eyeliner and bright pink eyeshadow. I was gob smacked at how well Ray knew me. I smiled so much and said thank you. He just laughed and gave me a big hug. Bob was next, his was pink fingerless gloves with pansy embroidered in black on them. Mikey was last, I knew I’d get Gerard’s later it was our tradition, Mikey gave me a pink guitar strap with embroidery matching the gloves, and pink guitar strings. I was amazed at how good my bandmates were at buying me presents. I didn’t stop smiling all the way through the meal and they all thought it was hilarious the way I was pleased with things that were so small.

We finished eating and Gerard paid, for everyone, which I thought was a really sweet gesture. They all left together and once outside Gerard pulled me away from the other guys and we said goodbye. Gerard waved to the guys and said
“See you tomorrow” as we walked in to opposite direction to them. Then I realized we were going back to the hotel that we had been at earlier this morning. I smiled to myself; Gee was holding my hand again. Maybe letting him having his own way wasn’t that bad after all.

Gerard went to reception and got our key, I followed him to the room in silence, he knew I would have caught on by now so there was no need for us to talk. He led me, still holding my hand up 2 flights of stairs and along the corridor. He then let go of my hand and positioned me straight in front of the door, he step to the side unlocked the door and pushing it open.

The room was lit with hundreds of pink candles and there were pink rose petals all over the floor in a path heading to somewhere, which I assumed would be the bed. Neither of us had moved since he opened the door. He came and joined me by my side. “You like it?” he asked. I nodded. I didn’t seem to be able to make any noise, let alone string a sentence together.

“Take of your shoes and follow the rose path.” I did as I was told, still in awe of the beautiful décor of the room. I got to the bed and sat down, Gee followed soon after he started kissing me passionately, I kissed him back hungrily I needed to thank him for this somehow, and this was the only way I knew how. He laid me down and leant over me, our lips still locked together. We slowed our pace and he pulled away from me for a moment. “Frankie” he said, “Did I do okay? You do like it don’t you?” I looked at him, I felt my eyes well with tears and a single tear ran down my cheek. Gerard looked surprised, he’d never seen me cry, in the whole of our relationship I hadn’t cried in arguments or anything. Never. “Baby!!” His voice was full of concern as he wrapped his arms around my waist “baby, please don’t cry, I thought you’d like it.”

I looked him in the eyes and spoke in low whispers “Gerard, I don’t like it, I absolutely love it, this is the most considerate thing anyone has ever done for me. You make me feel good about myself Gee; no one else can do that. I love you Gee, I love you with all my little black heart.”
“I love you too Frankie, more than I have ever loved anyone, or will ever love anyone. I’ll love you forever, and I will ALWAYS be here.”

I couldn’t help myself any longer I threw myself on top of him I kissed him forcefully and ran my hands all over his toned body. When we finally stopped so that we could breathe I took of his t-shirt and slid off his pants. He smiled at me, he was as impatient as me, He started taking off my clothes. Not however before he had turned me around, squeezed my ass and said “Frankie, these jeans on you, are so fucking hot. It makes me hard just looking at you in them”
I replied, the cheekiness clear in my voice “Well then, I’ll make you even harder when I take them off.”

We lay there naked kissing for a while and then Gerard moved from my lips kissing along my jawbone and down my neck, he stops at exactly the right place. I curse him for knowing how to get me so hard in such a short space of time. He kisses and licks at my most sensitive spot until suddenly he bites, I gasp. Fuck that was good. I moan with approval so he does it again, this time hard enough to draw blood. “shit” I half grunt half moan. Gerard licks the blood and my wound before kissing it then making his way back to my lips. “Gerard, do that again and I may just have to shove my cock deep inside you.” I whisper seductively in his ear. He does it again, I moan louder this time and he stays there a while, sucking at my wound, getting the most blood he can.

“That’s it, you fucking asked for it Gerard Arthur Way. I’m gonna fuck you till you scream my name like a bitch.” He flashes a devilish grin and kisses me passionately. I left up his legs and he then whispers, “you’re forgetting something” he then reaches into the drawer and passes me the lube. I rub the lube all over my cock, making it deliberately exaggerated, turning Gerard on more. Let alone myself. I push myself inside of him, only a small amount at first. “Frank..don’t..be…a…pussy….fuck..me..hard..now” he says trying to control his breathing. This of course only makes me go slower; teasing him more, it is my birthday after all. I wrap my hand around his painfully hard erection stroking him gently teasing the tip with my thumb. “Fuck!” I hear him moan. That’s it, no more teasing. I violently push myself into him, he moans with approval. I keep thrusting jerking him off to the same rhythm. “Frankie, I’m close” He warns me. “Gee, I want you to….fucking….ugh….scream….my……ugh……name…as loud……as you……fucking can….when you….ughhh….cum.”

“FUCK! FRANKIEE!!!”

As soon as I hear my name slip past his lips I cum deep inside of him then collapse on top of him. “Gee, that was amazing”
“Fuck, Frankie you’re telling me, why haven’t you fucked me that hard before?”
“Well, because it’s always rushed, in a little bunk on the bus, or at home when we don’t know when people are coming back.”
“Frankie, we have to do this more often, I’ve fucking died and gone to heaven.”
I giggle really girlishly, he smiles down at me lovingly, and starts to play with my hair.
“Frankie?”
“mmhmm”
“I’ve got one more surprise for you”
“You bought me a present as well as doing all of this?”
“Well, yeah.”
Gerard got up of the bed and took a small box from the other side of the room. He kneels on the floor and with tears in his eyes he opens the box: showing the small band of white gold.

“Will you marry me Frankie?”