Status: a work in progress.

You Hold My Attention Without Even Trying

Chapter Two

Many hours and some drinks later you all head back to the house you now call home. The car ride was full of laughter and small talk; you were in the middle of talking to Hi-me about toy story 3 when you noticed the car pulling into the drive way of a house, your house.
It was a giant 2 story house with cream walls and a brown roof, you noticed the front yard had gravel instead of grass and a garden made up of small trees and shrubs. As you got out of the car you couldn’t help but stand there gapping at the house.
“Wow” you breathe
“Meh” says mike who was walking up to the front door to unlock it
“Meh?” you question in surprise “it’s better the meh! Its huge, bigger then our shit house in Ohio!”
“Come on” Phie said as she grabbed your hand, pulling you to the back of the car where Vic, Hi-me and Tony were already unpacking your bags.
“Oh you guys don’t have to take my bags, I’m sure I can manage” you say walking up to them
“You’re going to take all of these by yourself?” asked Vic pointing to all 4 of your big suitcases not to mention the smaller bags and a couple of boxes.
You look over all of your stuff then turn back to the guys, who were waiting for your reply with smirks on their faces.
“Yeah you’re right, what was I thinking?” you laugh and take a bag from the car “ thanks guys”
“No problem, beside you would be out here all night if we didn’t help you out” says mike you had returned from the house.
“Its not like I shall be going to sleep tonight anyway” you laugh
“Why is that?” questions Tony and he takes a bag and leads you inside
“Well...seeing as it’s already tomorrow and I may have had a large amount of alcohol and I’m either jetlagged or I am suffering from insomnia again” you answer
Once inside the house you stop to admire the place again, Tony turns around to look at you after noticing you weren’t following him up the stairs.
“Come on” he laughs “this way” you blush slightly and follow him up the stairs.
“So if you’re not planning on sleeping tonight, what are you going to do? Asks Tony as you reach the top of the stairs
“Mmmm.... I might watch me some star wars while I unpack my stuff” you smile
“I may have to join you then” he smiles in return
“Ok” you laugh
He leads you over to the end of the hall and opens the door to a room
“ This is your room” he says as he walks in and puts the bags he was carrying on the bed
“ Wow this is MY room?” you ask in disbelief “ it’s so much bigger than any room I have ever owned in my life”
Your new room had a queen bed placed in the middle of the room with a wooden trunk at the foot, on the opposite wall to the bed was a big dark brown chest of draws and on top of it sat a TV and DVD player, on the other side of the room there was a raised section of floor by the window sort of like another room separated by French doors. On the raised area there was a computer desk and a wooden wardrobe.
“Wow it’s just like Narnia” you laugh as you spot the wardrobe.
“I wish” you hear Hi-Me say as the others come into the room with the rest of your stuff.
“What’s in there?” you ask while walking over to a door located opposite the window.
“ The bathroom you get to share with yourself” Phie says as she opens the door for you to see.
“By myself? You mean no more waiting hours for you to finish!” you mock
“Ha ha”
You just grin at Phie and turn away from the bathroom.
“well we will just leave you to do whatever it is your going to do” Vic says as he heads for the door.
“ Thank you so much you guys for you know letting me live here” you smile at them
“Its no problem really” Mike say as he stifles a yawn.
After everyone says goodnight and leaves you close your door and turn back to your boxes to see Tony looking through a box labelled ‘Movies’.
“Looking for something?” you as you take a seat on the trunk opening a box labelled ‘books’
“Your star wars disks. I’m thinking the phantom menace” he grins pulling out the DVD and holding it up.
“Nice choice”
You take the DVD from him and walk over to the DVD player. You stand there trying to figure out how to work the machines when you feel Tony reach his arms around you, taking the disk from you he turns both the TV and DVD player on and puts the disk in.
“Heh......I knew how to do that” you say defensively
“Yeah I know that’s why you were standing her for 2 minutes staring at it” when he laughed you could feel it vibrate off of his chest and through you sending butterflies swarming into your belly ‘what the’ you think confused by the reaction he had on you.
Tony presses play and moves away but when you turn around you can’t help but notice the slight pinkness to his cheeks making you smile. You and Tony move to the bed and start to unpack. Turns out watching star wars while unpacking is a bad idea, you successfully managed to unpack your books, DVDs, music and computer before being completely consumed by the movie.
You woke up the in the afternoon lying on the bed with one arm up next to your head and the other across you stomach and your head turned to face Tony who was asleep on his side facing you with one arm under his head and the other draped lightly on top of your arm on your stomach. Confused at first you start you remember what happened last night and early that morning and smile, sometime during the movie you had both fallen asleep and now your waking up with Tony's arms around you.....’Not bad for 2 people who had just met’ you think
Gently sliding out of bed so you don’t wake him up you head over to one of your still packed suitcases and grab out a dark blue singlet top and some black shorts then moving to a box labelled bathroom you grab out your toiletries and head into the bathroom. After your nice relaxing shower you blow dry and straighten your hair and apply a little foundation to your face and get dressed in your clothes.
When you walk out of your bathroom you notice Tony is no longer asleep on your bed. ‘I must have woken him up when I was in the shower’ you think.
Walking out of your room you head downstairs only to stop on the bottom stair cause you don’t know where anything is in the house. You yell out Phie’s name
“In here!” you hear her yell. You followed her voice down the hall and into the kitchen
“I knew it” you laugh at seeing her blank and confused stare you explain to her that you were starving and that you didn’t know where the kitchen was so you yelled out her name knowing she would be in the kitchen. “Where there’s food there’s Sophie” you smile.
“Not all the time” you hear her grumble to her self. You smirk to yourself as you head over to the box of pop tarts you spot on the bench.
♠ ♠ ♠
bleh took me forever to update this...comment please and thank you :)