Status: a work in progress.

You Hold My Attention Without Even Trying

Chapter Four

It’s been 2 months since I moved into Phie and Vic’s house. I had gotten so much closer to the guys, I found out Hi-me loves the toy story movies like me and I’m slowly making him love the other Disney movies, Vic and I have similar taste in music I mean what’s not to love about Michael Jackson and Queen, Mike and I have spent countless hours watching Harry Potter much to the disgust of Phie and Tony and I have gotten much closer I still catch him occasionally staring at me, although his stares have changed from staring at me like I’m hiding a deadly secret to something else, something I can’t recognise. The first night I slept in this house was the first and I expect the last time I didn’t wake up screaming from the night terrors, I have woken the whole house up with my screams at first the guys were worried and confused they wanted answers but Phie refused to tell them she said it was not her place and I couldn’t tell them....I just can’t. Now they don’t push on the subject they know that in time I will tell them, it doesn’t stop the looks of concern and worry on their faces when they run into my room though.
“Guess what I have” I sang as I walked in to the living room where Phie and Mike were sitting “what are you to doing?”
“Planning Vic’s surprise party” smiled Phie
“I take it he isn’t home then” I said while looking over Mike shoulder.
“No he and Tony went out for a bit” Mike told me “so what do you have there?”
“Oh yeah!” I said getting excited again “I have here with me at this very moment in time the be.......”
“Get to the point” Phie laughed
“Fine” I sighed “I have the Michael Jackson experience”
“Schweet” Mike said
“Can we play” you ask them pouting your lips slightly at them
“um....yes!” said Mike while he grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to the lounge room only letting go so I could put the disk in to the Wii
“Here you go” I said while handing out the remotes to Mike and Phie
After 2 hours of dancing to Michael Jacksons greatest songs we were exhausted sweaty and panting I know that sounds like we had sex but we didn’t but that’s not what Tony, Hi-Me and Vic thought when they walked in and found Mike spread out on the couch, Phie sitting on the coffee table fanning herself with her hand and me lying on my stomach on the floor.
“What happened here?” asked Vic walking in to the room and surveying the scene laid out before them
“Michael.Jackson.Experiance” Mike said between pants.
“Where did that come from?” asked Hi-Me
“I brought it yesterday” came my muffled reply. Muffled on account of the floor being in my face.
“What was that I missed it” said Hi-Me and he came closer
“I brought it yesterday” I yelled lifting my face off of the floor long enough to tell him before I let it smack back to the floor making me whimper from the action, then I felt 2 very strong arms grab onto my waist lifting me up from the floor I new it was Tony from the chuckle he let past his lips.
“We are going to play that later” he whispered in my ear while holding me up still.
“No more” I whimpered as I pulled us towards the couch that Mike was now sitting up on. I heard Tony chuckle as I staggered on to the couch pulling him down next to me.
“Fine not today” he sighed and I smiled gratefully at him “Tomorrow!” he laughed at me as he watched the smile fall from my face
“That’s not funny” I told him he just winked at me and walked into the kitchen “I’m serious Tony that’s sooo not funny” I yelled after him
Sighing I rolled off of the couch and started to crawl towards the stairs I wasn’t even out of the lounge room when Vic asked me what I was doing.
“I’m crawling what does it look like?” I sarcastically replied not looking back. As I crawled past the kitchen I noticed Tony look up from what he was doing and see me he didn’t say anything he just smirked making me blush thankful that my hair was obscuring my face so he couldn’t see the red creep onto my cheeks. I made it all the way upstairs and into my room without being interrupted again. Once in my room I decided to have a shower to relax my aching muscles.
I let the hot water run over me until it went cold, I turned off the faucets and grabbed a towel that I wrapped around me and moved to open the door to my room.
“ahh.....hi there?” I said as I walked out of my room and saw Tony chilling on my bed watching Forest Gump on my TV.
“Hello, smashing towel, really brings out your eyes” he said without looking up from the movie
“What are you doing in my room?” I asked as I cautiously moved into the room
“The guys are watching something else downstairs so I came up here to watch the movie” he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world “care to join me?”
“Can I get dressed first?” I laughed and walked over to my dresser to grab some underwear
“No”
“Ha-ha”
“I’m serious” I heard him say I turned around to look at him and noticed the serious look on his face turning back quickly I pretended I missed what he said and walked over to my wardrobe, I could feel his eyes watching my every move. I quickly grabbed some purple and black acid washed jeans and an oversized shirt with a white body, grey sleeves and a feathered heart for the print and walked back to the bathroom to change, catching Tony’s eye on the way past.
I quickly changed into my outfit, walked out of the bathroom and plonked down on my bed next to tony to watch the rest of the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok here is chapter 4, im not really happy with this chapter, not sure why though. tell me what you think :)
oh and this is the outfit i was talking about
http://www.polyvore.com/just_chillin/set?id=28023178

thanks for reading :D