Smother Your Pride

Αναζήτηση

There are over 50 hospitals in London compared to over 1,000 in the entire United Kingdom. Thanks to Hades his search took less time. He went from hospital to hospital describing the boy he had seen.

“We used to be classmates and I heard he was sick.” He would say. It was a lame excuse, but an excuse no less. If he had known the boys name it would be easier, but that was one thing Hades would never know. After all, he met hundreds of souls a day.

“You must mean Alex Quinn. He’s the only one here with a tattoo of a dragon on his arm.” the lady at reception had smiled politely. It had taken Hermes two weeks of doing nothing but visiting hospitals.

“Yes ma’am.” He smiled charmingly.

“Second floor room 241.”

Hermes thanked her very politely and smiled at her once more before walking over to the elevator. His nerves had started to build to the point he was almost shaking. It was almost unbelievable, that he had finally found him.

When he arrived at room 241 there was a nurse closing the curtains on two beds. It was evident that he shared a room, but being in a coma it’s not like he could complain about that. On her way out he stopped the nurse.

“I’m an old friend of Alex and I just heard he was in a coma.” Hermes paused before asking what happened.

The nurse didn’t look pleased to be disturbed. “Bad car accident. He’s been in a coma for almost three weeks. Last bed by the window.” She said before walking off briskly.

Hearing the news, Hermes wasn’t sure what to expect as he pulled back the curtain to his bed. When he had seen his soul there was no blemish on his perfect skin. Now, there were bandages covering his body and bruises where they weren’t. Even though the sight had scared him.

Quickly, he pulled out his phone, "Asklepios, I need your help.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to:
- asongaboutme
- PsychoBarbie
- Bipolar;Dementia