I Try

Words

“Hey thanks for the carnation Klaudia.” Luca spoke between chews of her bagel and cream cheese .
“Carnation? Sorry love but I didn’t buy anyone carnations this year.”
Luca looked up from her book, “What?”
“I didn’t buy anyone carnations, no one ever gets me them so why bother.” Klaudia’s hands went back to fiddling with her books and then to her turkey sub.
If Klaudia hadn’t gotten her the flower, who did? Lucas eyes scoured the cafeteria for anyone who stood out; a girl with pin straight blonde hair with a boy in Hollister apparel; a kid with gages and blue toms, a couple freshman looking lost and confused, and a lunch aid for special needs children. Her eyes locked with Nicole Stamatacos and her faced turned sour.
“What’s Nicole’s deal?” Luca faced Jeanie.
“Oh Marsy, don’t go messing with her. She doesn’t like, how do I put this, different people inserting themselves in her group. Which is actually quite ironic seeing as two years ago she was buddy buddy with Lexi, now look at her she’s done a total 360. Dyed her hair black, angle bites, snake bites, both nostrils pierced and talk of wanting more? Where does she think she is? I tell you, she was as preppy as they come; Hollister, Abercrombie, Aeropostal, Uggs and designer bags all thrown away cause she loves the ‘screamo’ scene now.” Jeanie was a real talker but this was good to know. Luca noted to herself don’t bother with Nicole’s group. Just as Luca turned her head away she thought Ben caught her gaze but she didn’t bother to turn back.
“Sounds like I’m not gonna be talking with any of them any time soon.”
Klaudia and Jeanie laughed but Hannah was the one to talk; “They’re greasy anyways, why would you want to talk to them?”
Luca didn’t believe that, she actually liked Ben…
The Sound of his voice or the sight of him walking in the halls sent her heart racing, but if her friends thought he was ‘greasy’ then how could she ever tell them how she really felt, let alone tell him at all. For now she’d settle for the small joy of hearing his voice.

“I hear your voice, it’s like an angle sighing. I have no choice I hear your voice, feels like flying.” ~Madonna/Glee Cast [Like A Prayer]
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading id love comments PLEASE (:

[start of round 3]