Status: up soon.

Actors On A Stage

safe little friends,

I sat there watching Dirty Jobs sitting next to Aurora and Lisa. Lisa was zoned into her phone and Aurora was zoned into the show. I yawned thinking of something I could do to occupy me. I didn’t have a boyfriend to text, and I didn’t have a show on I could obsess over. I sighed to myself; It was hard trying to contain my energy. When Lisa’s boyfriend wasn’t around or they were in a fight she didn’t talk much or when she was texting him she would put off talking to anyone or do anything. Aurora’s show was on and I didn’t feel like bugging her to go to the mall with me and get a new pair of Ugg’s with me since I lost my last pair. Besides she had just got off work and she probably wanted to rest. “Girl’s I’m going to the mall real fast. I need to get some of this energy out” I said as a way of excusing myself from our weird way of bonding.

“Have fun” Lisa mumbled not taking her eyes off her novel of a text she was writing for more than a second.

“Want me to come with?” Aurora said taking her eyes off the screen after she finished her words.

“It’s fine, you just got home and your tired.” I smiled warmly. “You guys need anything while I’m there?” I asked. They both shook their head no and carried on. I walked into my room and grabbed my keys and my purse, slinging it over my shoulder and shoving my keys into my hoodie pocket that I was wearing. I slipped on my slippers and shutting my door behind me. “I’ll be back” I yelled walking out the door and letting it shut behind me. I walked to the set of stairs in our apartment complex and walked down them to the parking garage. I dug the keys out of my hoodie and opened my car, almost instantly turning on the car and turning on the heater. I drove out of the parking garage and to the mall which was only a couple blocks away.

I found the nearest parking spot available and parked. I made my way into the mall and too Journeys where I needed to go. Lots of familiar faces walked past, giving me small smiles and little head nods. It was too late at night for them to want to stop and make small talk, I didn’t blame them but I wanted to talk to someone. I needed the energy out of my body. I skipped my way into journeys, catching eyesight of the pair of black Ugg’s I wanted. I grabbed the boot and brought it up to the counter. “Excuse me but can I get this in a size 7” I said handing the boy the shoe.

He had long brown hair that stuck to his face with brown eyes to match. It looked like he was the only person working. He gave me a small smile and nodded. He looked very familiar. “Yeah give me one sec” He said turning away and walking into the backroom. It took him about a minute to get them. He walked out the box and handed them to me. “Do you need to try them on?” He asked. I shook my head.

“No thanks, I know they fit I just lost my last pair” I said flashing my teeth at him. He rang me up and I gave him the money and he bagged up the box.

“Have a nice night” He said as I took the bag and started to walk out the store.

“Thank you” I laughed. “you too.”

I was halfway out the door before he called out again. “I didn’t catch your name” He said. I stopped and turned around, walking back up to the counter.

“That’s because you didn’t ask” I said sarcastically.

“Well in that case what is your name?” He responded.

“Zoey, Zoey Sapphire” He smirked at me.

“I’m Eden Kemsik” I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

“I’ll see you around Eden” I smiled one last time before turning on my feet and walking out the door and practically speeding home.

I threw open the door and laughed as hard as I could, causing myself to fall onto the floor in the doorway. Lisa and Aurora looked over from the same place I had left them and stared at me. “May I ask what you are doing and why you are laughing?” Aurora asked.

“I ran into Lisa’s ex” I said still laughing. Lisa tilted her head sideways and looked confused.

“What one?” Aurora said kiddingly.

“Eden” I said pulling myself off the ground and shutting the door behind me.

“What he say, did he ask about me?” She asked intrigued.

“I don’t think he knows I know you because he didn’t say anything. He just used some cheesy line” I said setting my bag down and pouring myself a glass of water.

“Oh” She said. The emotions in her face faded and she looked back at her phone and they came back. “You guys, Alex and the guys will be here sometime on Friday!” She exclaimed, jumping up and down on the couch.

“About time!” Aurora said. “It’s about time Zoe and I meet this guy you never seem to stop talking about” She laughed, turning her attention away from the TV and to us.

“I know, I know but you guys get to meet him now!” She said still jumping. “And I get to see him again finally!”

“When’s the last time you saw him?” Aurora asked playing with her blonde hair.

“Not exactly sure but not in like forever” I knew she was exaggerating but I let it go.

“Can’t wait to meet him” I said, taking another drink of my water. Aurora looked over at me and wiggled her eyebrows. I snickered, “Aurora you’re such a blonde” I said taking a pencil off the counter and throwing it at her.

“Hey, miss that’s abuse”’ She said dodging the pencil. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Oh what I put up with I thought to myself and smiled. For some reason I was really looking forward to meeting Alex and the rest of the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
second update. i'm the other co-writer btw- Makenna :)

comment and subscribe, please and thank you (: