She Will Be Loved

.32

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!” I snapped up in bed a month later, my eyes wide as saucers. Everyone - by that I do mean the guys, Val, my friends from school, and Jay and his wife Tabitha - were standing in my room, singing the song. “Happy birthday dear (here is where my multiple nicknames were shouted)! Happy birthday to you!”

“This couldn’t have been done when I got downstairs?” I cried, hiding under my comforter. I was only in one of Zacky’s oversized t-shirts and my three month pregnant stomach was about a fourth the size of a basketball.

“Nope, this is a lot more special,” Jay remarked, all grins. I flipped him off while he just continued to smile with everyone else.

“Well get dressed and we’ll be downstairs,” Val told me as everyone began to retreat. I looked at the clock and sighed. It was noon, that meant I had overslept, again.

“Fine, fine,” I sighed. Val left the room only leaving me and Zacky in my room. I climbed out of bed, with Zacky’s help, and smacked him on the arm.

“What was that for?” He whined.

“Not giving me a fucking warning,” I complained, walking off towards my bathroom.

“Well then it wouldn’t have been a surprise,” Zacky remarked.

“But you guys acted like you didn’t even know when my birthday was! No hints or anything!” I whined, turning on my heel to face him. He smiled, bringing me into his arms.

“Again, the surprise thing. It kind of takes a toll on you knowing,” Zacky pointed out, grinning. I groaned, throwing my hands over my head. “Just get dressed and come down, okay? I swear, you’re going to have fun.”

“As long as I don’t get through into the pool again.” Zacky rolled his eyes as he took a step back.

“Gosh, we do it once and you never let us live it down. Do I have to remind you that it was Frank’s fault anyway?” Zacky shot.

“I forgot, you were my knight in shining armor,” I cooed, batting my eyelashes. He smirked and placed his closed fists at his hips, striking a ‘heroic’ stance. I roll my eyes before shutting my bathroom door in his face.

“Heeeey,” he whined.

“Go away. I need to shower.” With that I ran the water, adjusting the temperature. I turned on the showerhead before stripping off my pajamas and climbing into the tub. Once I finished I wrapped the towel around my body and headed into my room. After some debate I finally settled on a dress and pulled on all my clothes. I then went into the bathroom again to dry my hair and style it.

I looked at my makeup on the counter and sighed. There was no way in hell I could do makeup, but I wanted to do something different today. I felt like it was a special enough day to do it. After taking a deep breath I shouted out, “Zacky!”

I quietly snickered to myself as I heard Zacky yell a ‘coming’. There were about four girls downstairs and I ended up calling Zacky. There are times I should worry about how girly my boyfriend is. I soon heard him enter my room and call my name. I called out and he soon stepped into my bathroom. “You look beautiful babe.”

“Thank-you. I like to think so.” I hopped up on the counter and smiled. “Now can you put on my makeup?”

It was silent for a few moments before Zacky narrowed his eyes playfully. “You mean to tell me with all the girls downstairs you chose me to do this?”

“I thought it was strange too,” I said with a shrug. He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

“Fine.” He stepped forward and instructed me to close my eyes. I did and felt him moved a brush over my eyelids. I could only assume it was eye shadow. He then told me to open my eyes wide and look up. He then began to apply my eyeliner and then some mascara. “And my masterpiece is complete!”

“Nice to know I’m an object now,” I scoffed, turning around to see myself. Zacky really did do a good job on it. I love it, in fact. “Have you ever thought about quitting your rock star life and becoming a makeup artist?”

“Doesn’t pay as well,” he joked, offering an arm to help me down. I took and he helped ease me to the ground. “Now, you have to promise me you won’t freak.”

“About what?” I asked nervously. He smiled, kissing my forehead.

“Don’t worry; there are just some people here for you to meet.” I nodded, mentally ordering myself to calm down and stop my out of control heart. “And no touching your makeup!”

“Geez. Yes mommy,” I remarked sarcastically, leading the way into my room and then into the hallway.

“Well I worked long and hard on it!” Zacky stated childishly.

“Wow, two minutes,” I scoffed. Anything Zacky was going to retort with was cut short by me getting hugged and swung around in the air.

“My baby girl is so cute!” Brian shouted. When he placed me on my feet again I had to grab his arms to steady myself before I fell to the ground. “Sorry.”

“Asshole,” I muttered as two Brians danced in my vision.

“Brian, I told you not to hurt the poor thing! You weren’t kidding when you said she was small. She’s still a bit taller than Erin, but just barely.” When my vision finally cleared I saw a woman with shoulder length, black hair and a bridge piercing. Her hazel eyes were laced with worry.

“Babe! I told you to stay outside,” Brian whined as he released me once he was sure I wouldn’t fall over. The woman placed her hands on her hips and smirked, slowly tilting her head to the side.

“When have I ever listened to you? Especially when you order me too. You should know it makes me want to do the opposite,” she scoffed.

“I’m sorry, okay?” Brian moved to try to kiss her, but she side stepped him and stood in front of me.

“Hello, my name’s Angely. I am this thing’s girlfriend,” the woman, Angely, informed me. I held out a hand which she took. After a moment she yanked me forward and hugged me. “Oh, who am I kidding? You’re just too adorable to not hug!”

“Nice to meet you too?” I managed out from her chest where my face was – sadly – crushed since she pulled me down a little.

“Angely, as much as you may like her she is suffocating in your boobs,” Brian stated simply. She gasped and let me go, her hands covering her mouth.

“I am so sorry! I forgot smaller people such as yourself get lost in my chest,” Angely said as I straightened myself out. We – Brian, Zacky, Val, Matt, and I – all raised an eyebrow at her as she seemed to be stuck in her shocked position. She grinned widely and said, “You look lovely.”

With that she skipped out to the backyard. It was silent for a moment before I was yanked out of my daze. “What the hell was that?”

“Angely,” everyone else replied simply. I frowned slightly, still confused by the whole ordeal. Zacky took my hand and led me outside. When I reached the outside there was a round of cheers.

“It’s the birthday girl!” I was soon brought into another hug so tight I could barely breathe.

“Let go Jimmy!” I cried, hitting his ribs. He was unfazed but still took a step back anyways. Suddenly a girl with a lip piercing and thick, black hair was standing by Jimmy's side and smacking him upside the back of the head.

“God Jimmy, the poor girl’s pregnant, not smuggling a basketball. You can’t just squeeze her to death,” the girl scowled. She was about two inches taller than Johnny which was pretty comical to see her next to Jimmy. I couldn’t imagine what I must look like.

“I’m sorry Mommy,” Jimmy joked. He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, bringing her back to his front. “Kotybear, this is Neche, my girlfriend.”

“It’s nice to meet you.”

She smiled weakly and nodded. “You too.”

“Come on Nech. Let’s go get something to drink,” Jimmy spoke up, breaking the slight tension. Once they were fully away I turned to Zacky with a frown.

“Why doesn’t she like me?”

“It’s not you. She’s iffy with everyone she doesn’t know well,” Zacky explained. I just nodded. Soon I was getting dragged over to the lawn chairs close to the pool, waving at Jay and Tabitha as I passed them. I was pulled to a stop in front of the chair closest to the pool. Johnny sat resting with his back on the back of the chair, a girl sitting in between his legs, leaning back.

“Kota, this is Johnny’s girlfriend Erin. She’s pretty shy.” The girl with brown and purple hair gave a small smile, her blue eyes hiding behind a pair of thick rimmed, purple glasses. She had two rings poking out her lip as snakebites and another as a bullring.

“It’s nice to meet you. I adore your hair,” I spoke, hoping to ease her shyness. It worked a little. She smiled bigger, bringing attention to her dimples.

“Thank-you.” Her voice was as soft as I would expect. She snuggled closer into Johnny’s chest as his arms snaked around her waist.

“Happy birthday. How does it feel to be a legal adult?” Johnny asked.

“Feels like any other day really,” I answered honestly. Johnny frowned and shook his head.

“I will never understand you.” I stuck out my tongue before I was being led away from the group. I turned to see Angely had grabbed my hand and was skipping over to my friends.

“They asked me to kidnap you since Jake wouldn’t grow balls,” Angely said simply before walking over to Brian, making sure to grab his attention by screaming on the way.

“Happy birthday Kota!” Alice and Lia shouted together as they took me into a hug. Soon I traded hugs with all my friends and we sat at the table, chatting together. Suddenly Matt came out from the house and announced the arrival of the cake.

“Come on Kota!” Lia exclaimed, grabbing my hand and dragging me inside with everyone else. I sighed, but smiled as everyone from outside came in the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit.

Commenters: RavenNightmare1, angy_kaulitz, Violent.Delight, Baby.Blue.Eyes, londonnative, KellShadows, I'm Your Apolcolaypse, Moobags, Violent Ecstasy, DarkDNAngelBabe21, Neche, seize.the.day95, the0end, UnbreakMe;UnchainMe, Star Angel, Charmed20, mickeygaray, AlixInWonderland, mistery gurl, and Hell's.Angel. Damn that's a lot of people. So yeah, I gave the guys girlfriends since I just realized I made them entirely lonely. Check out the characters by clicking on the 'characters' button at the top.

Current child poll:
Boy: 5
Girl: 2
Twins: 9
Triplets: 1

Haha. Only a girl is left in the dust. And shit, I kind of hope the triplets one is kidding. Five foot four girl will die carrying three kids, shit! Anyways, I won't tell you what I've really picked until the story says. By the way, besides the next chapter, the chapters will skip chunks of time like the last two have. That's all for todays kids. Comment!<3