Status: New Story 2 Comments and 2 subscribers for next update :)

I'll Always Remember You

OO4.

I woke up the find a pair of muscular arms tightly gripped around my petite waist, they belonged to my newly declared boyfriend, Justin Drew Bieber. I just loved the way that sounded, my boyfriend is Justin Drew Bieber. The Justin Bieber. I snuggled closer to Justin’s warm soft chest that had a scent that was invigorating.

“Good morning beautiful.” Justin mumbled in a groggy morning voice before placing a kiss on the top of my head.

“Good morning handsome.” I replied with a smile on my face. I don’t know why I was smiling so much I had been awake for two minutes not even. I guess that is what love is. Just being around the person makes you feel like you are on top of the world. A natural high.

“What do you want to do today?” He asked while sitting up so his back was leaning against the headboard yet he still kept his grip around my waist.

I wiggled a little bit indicating for Justin to loosen his grip so I can sit up next to him. “I don’t care. Don’t you have to perform tonight, and the pre-show, and sound check, and meet and greets, and -” I rambled on until getting cut off by Justin.

“I get it but we have like two hours before I have to do any of that.” He stated.

“Okay. So, can we eat?” I asked as my stomach grumbled.

Justin laughed lightly and nodded, “Anything for you.”

We began our journey through the messy tour bus with clothes thrown everywhere. As we finally made it to the kitchen area Pattie greeted the two of us with a welcoming smile.

“Good morning sleepy-heads.” She said while fixing her coffee from the Kurieg.

“Morning.” We said in unison.

I grabbed a bowl and filled it with the remains of ‘Captain Crunch’ from the red box. As milk was being poured into my bowl I heard Justin come up behind me and his arms snaked around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Oh babe, you took all the Captain Crunch.” Justin whined.

“Sorry.” I mumbled while shoving a spoonful of the tasty cereal in my mouth.

“Its okay, my baby can have she wants.” He said then lightly kissed my cheek.

“Woah is there something that I am missing here?” Pattie asked after witnessing the series of events that had just occurred.

Justin smiled and nodded proudly. “Mom, Claire is now my girlfriend!”

“Congratulations! I knew it. I bet Scooter, Kenny, and Ryan that this would happen! Where are they? They owe me some money!” Pattie said with a smile and embracing us in a tight hug.


“What are you thinking about?” Pattie asked me that snapped me out of the day dream of the golden days.

“They day you found out Justin and I were dating.” I said with a small smile on my face.

“I remember that day crystal clear.” Pattie said softly.

“Me too.” I mumbled quietly. “But I have to go, I will try to come back soon.”

“Okay it was nice seeing you Claire.”

“You too.” I replied calmly.

*

I can’t believe that I just did that. I just reencountered my first love in a dying state. I feel like my life has been ruined after seeing Justin like that. I don’t know if I am going to be able to return. What if Justin is mad at me now for going to see him. What if he thought I was ugly, well I am getting wrinkles but still! I just can’t do this. I feel like I need to be sick with the same illness as Justin for him to love me like he did when we were together for the first time.

I started my drive back home, two hours to reflect on the past fifty years of my life. About an hour into the ride I began to sing to myself.

I remember the nights we spent under city lights
This feelings got the best of me
We were floating along to the sounds of a dead end town
But now that's just a memory

I can't figure you out, you've got more fight in you
Than anybody else
And here's the part where i start to make my own damn decisions
and make a name for my self

I'll never be what you want
I wouldn't change any part of me
Just to make you stay
You had a piece of my heart
But not enough to just run away
'Cause i know what's best for me

Take all your big plans and throw them away
I've got something in mind before we go separate ways
We ask the questions baby,
Who provides the answers?

I'm scared to death and it shows
The flame burned out, but it glows
And the look in your eyes says things i don't wanna know
It's time to go!
Come closer!
And I can't say anything, everything comes out the wrong way

I'll never be what you want
I wouldn't change any part of me
Just to make you stay
You had a piece of my heart
But not enough to just run away
'Cause i know what's best for me

Just try, just try a little harder
I'll do my best explaining all the things I'm going through
Just try, just try a little harder
This is why I can't adjust for you

You can't say
The look in your eyes says things i don't wanna know
No you, You can't stay

I wanna be with you, and no one else
I need you to feel the way that you felt that summer night
When you found that puzzle piece missing for eight straight weeks
You're not the perfect fit

I'll never be what you want
I wouldn't change any part of me
Just to make you stay
You had a piece of my heart
But not enough to just run away
'Cause i know what's best for me

By the time I finished singing my purple blouse was soaked. I wore purple on purpose but he didn’t even notice. He must hate me! I feel like- I think- I don’t know- But without Justin I feel as if my life is not worth living. I feel like I am not worth of living on the planet after what I did to Justin.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe!
xoxo