Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 15

Brian left and I just laid in bed still trying to figure things out. I still couldn't believe I was a mythical creature. Well I guess not mythical but I'm out of the ordinary. Then Till loves me, Brian loves me, And some guy named Tuck or whatever wants me. Next I live in a foreign country, I guess, I didn't grow up here. Then I have to take on the responsibilities of a princess. Which I'm not sure I'm ready for me.

Things are moving to fast and I don't really have anybody by my side anymore. This is not where I saw myself in 1 week. I mean I liked it here but what hell am I really suppose to do? I really wish I knew what to do at this exact moment.

Am I suppose to betaking on princess duties? I hope somebody comes along and tells me what the hell they want me to do here.

I finally decide to get up and start [uttng clothes on when a kok comes to the door.

"Um, who is it?" I asked nervosly.

"It's The Reverend Tholomew Plague." The voice said back. It sounded like the person was joking but still I have no idea who it is.

"Come in I guess."

In came in Jimmy from te security detail. Relief washed over m as I saw it was just him. He had a smile on his face he walkedinand the paused and looked way.

"Prinzessen, I would advise you to put a shirt on before you let visitors into your room." He said nervously.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I kinda forgot I was Putting on clothes when you knocked." I said as I slipped on a shirt.

"It's fin just please don't do that anymore, Brin would have my head if he thouht I was trying to see you naked." e said with a nervous chuckle.

"Would he really kill you for accidentally seeing me naked?"

"No, he wouldn't I'm just exaggerating a bit. He wouldn't dare touc me knowing I coud kick his ass." He said with a cocky grin on his face.

"But don't tell him I said that."He said. I laughed even though I felt like I was in a crisis he seem to brig me out of it easily. Jimmy came towards me and then knelt at my feet and grabbed my hands.

"Prinzessen, will youtake a journey with me across this expansive castle? I promise to always be ther for you, except for bathroom breaks. And if someone mentions food you are on you own. Now will you take this journey with me?" I giggled at himand his dramatic antics but nI shook my head yes.

"Goodnow lets get that firm ass moving."He said then slapped me on the ass. I can alredy tell Jimmy is going to make being here enjoyable.

So we went off and toured the castle, it was what I expected. Huge. had plenty of unused room, and had plenty of places to hide whenever I don't feel like dealing with the world. Overall I have to say this place wamajestic as hell, like smething out of a fairytale.

The next place Jimmy decided to take me was the throne room. A beautiful room filled with large heavy looking red curtains. And there sat in the middle of the room was the thorne, accompanied by two other chairs.

As we were leaving the room we bumped into the Queens detail and the queen. She lookedat me wit disdain but said nothing a she walked by. Till was also part of the detail and stared me down as he passed by. I looked away not knowing what to do or say to him. They passed by with no real encounters, just a few waves at both of us.

Jimmy finally decided to take me back to the manor, but made sure I ate before we got there. I went back insie and decided to read a book from the large library. I didn't know nor did I realize Tuck was the library waitng for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry For all the errors but I'm not using my compuer and if I didn't do this chapter now I never would.
Oh to be continued......DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!
um....yeah....I did that! WHAT!?
Subscribe and comment please

-Daiton